All Comments on 'Creampie - My Wife Provides'

by call_me_dana

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

I loved this story, I know this is a longtime fantasy for many men myself included. I would love to hear more.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 4 years ago

Absolutely awesome story. I loved the gradual evolution of the wife from housewife to full-on Hotwife and slut, coupled with hubby's descent into becoming a fully fledged cuckold and cock sucker and clean-up boy. Like Rwa4768 said, this kind of thing features high in the minds of many potential cuckolds.

It got a 5 Star award from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Awesome start to this Delicious story! Five stars, you need to continue with the next chapter. Eating your gorgeous wife's delicious creampie doesn't make you gay!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Five stars for being in the right category!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Spankles

As a white male who enjoys eating men's cum, I did like this story very much.

My penis was erect whilst reading this tale and I had to ejaculate at the point where the husband was sent to his room after eating the Black mans sperm from his wife and masturbated himself.

I understood his predicament and had to jizzel too.

Kykidd87Kykidd87about 4 years ago
Great story

Hopefully the wife kills the piece of shit soon. He is just a waste of resources.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can relate to this story; however, my first wife (Liz) only slept with one black man. Harry, his wife and daughter moved in not far from us. He was young, handsome and it was obvious from the moment they met, that Harry wanted my wife and she wanted him. Me, I was excited at the thought of them having sex. Every time, we gad sex I imagined she was with Harry. Perhaps she thought the same, her orgasms were intense. One day, my wife finally told me what I already knew, they were having sex. Sadly, I never told her, I'd be fine with them having sex (and that I would have gladly cleaned-up whenever asked or told). Secretly, I had also wished that Liz would get pregnant, have a black baby boy and name him Harry and I would be using my money to raise him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Even at 72 i still love to see my 68 y.o. wife fuck a bbc. Shes almost ready to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good hot story. I enjoy eating my wife's delicious cum filled cunt after she gets fucked by her black lovers. I would love to suck one of them off wearing nothing but girly items like silk panties, or a sheer baby doll. I know I would love eating her boyfriends jizz straight from the source and would milk those beautiful black cocks till they were hard again and ready to fuck my slutty wife and fill her little honey pot for me again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why in hell would this stupid son of a bitch stay with this bbc slut ? First time she said she fucked someone else, I would have kicked her to the curb. fuck that cockold stuff and I don’t care is he was black, brown or white, damn cock queen..

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

I wish my wife would bring home some hot hung black men to fuck. I would suck their cocks for her. I would eat their creampies from her cunt. And I would give my sissy faggot man-pussy to them to fuck as much as they wanted to. I'm such a faggot -- and I wish my wife knew so she could cuckold me. Hopefully one day it will happen.

agenuineguy4u2agenuineguy4u2about 1 year ago

i do like it when a Woman takes over and starts using Her white lover or husband as Her sex slave.

So many of us are well suited to serve under the Women in our lives.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If Willie real!y wanted it to stop after the first time with Micheal, all's he had to do was, when told to leave the bedroom. Go get hid skinning knife, go back in to bedroom and cut Micheal's cock off. Then tell her it will happen again if she does it again, plus he'll cut her fake bits off her too..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

awsume story every white boys dream cum true

Claudia69Claudia694 months ago

Good Story!! I have always cleaned my CUM or anybody elses CUM from my wifes sweet Pussy.. I love sucking yummy Cummies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_dana@call_me_dana
I've been writing stories since high school. I even shared a few with my yearbook teacher and got a kiss for endeavors. The stories are from real life experiences and real life fantasies. I write to images I see in day to day life, or wish I did. I hope you enjoy.