All Comments on 'Creamy Mother and Daughter'

by mistermidnight2027

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 7 years ago
So Fucking Hot

Not sure which had my cock throbbing more, the fact that he got to fuck mom and daughter, or that both of them had such hot, creamy lil cunts.

Great first story, hope there is many more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

First, it's your story. Write it the way you want it told.

Loved the story, not sure I'd put the "The End" on there, but hoping we get to read more about these 3. Thanks for a great story!!

laad4e08laad4e08about 7 years ago
Very Hot!!!

I was so into this!!!! They did a lot, but I agree you could add to this story easily. I thought maybe with his work on the adult web sites, they could all make some videos and maybe move to a bigger house for the three of them. Just a thought they are all too hot not to share! But like another commenter said it your story.

Thank you for sharing.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 7 years ago
HOT AF!

OMG - this was one hot story - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not bad...

But there seems to be no buildup to the sex. It just HAPPENS. Nothing slow. Nothing but matter-of-fact sex. Sex? Sure. Erotic? Not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

It was really a erotic read regardless of whether it went too fast or not.

It truly deserves another chapter or two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really Hot

This was really, really hot. I can't tell you how frustrating it is that you don't have any stories. Please write more, and soon.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Awesome.story...I was hard from page 2 on

You are in the adult business. Tell Christine you fell in love with her in high school and have loved her since.

Hope you have another chapter in you.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Read your story again. Just as good

Love has a strange way to return. Wish you would have told us more about her live. She was a freshman in high school. She must have dropped out. Who did she fuck to get pregnant? Was it a brother, step father, just a freshman fucking, an upperclassman. She had the baby and has raised it. How did she work to keep the child. Was she fucking other guys after the baby.

Glad you finally let them express their love for each other,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I liked it. Your story has a nice sweetness to it but with a naughty nasty streak. Well balanced between the two. I could see a sequel that brings in his porn site work combined with the ladies' openness and understanding.

cerabuscerabusabout 7 years ago

pretty amazing story .... we need more !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

Its a great story and I hope you write more maybe with both women getting pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you

What an absolutely fantastic story. I just love the idea of relaxed nudity with sexual exploring. Long may it continue. More story please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pregnancy

for both of them at the same time! Make that sucker be the loving Daddy for both of them concurrently!

arthurruearthurrueabout 7 years ago
congrats Miles!

hey miles! it seems that your story had turned out to be success congrats man!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gave it a 5 because

I loved how you made the incest angle almost incidental. It worked. The characters were interesting enough that the incest became the frosting on the cake ...nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holy shit, best orgasm of my life reading this!

That story really turned me on! Add part 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unusual and highly sexual story.

An excellent and different story line. Amazing.

I did wish form more commitment to the relationship beyond and deeper than the fucking.

cuidado_chavalcuidado_chavalover 3 years ago

Fabulous piece! A great [re]union with an old crush - wow!

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Mother and daughter with magical pussy and throat?

Oiling each other's bodies with their own cream? This story is amazing! Thank you!

FarRider66FarRider662 months ago

Initially it started our reasonably well but then it just became repetitious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous