All Comments on 'Crossing the Line'

by mercianknight

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What ever floats your boat,just not mine.

I see a couple of marriages going down the tubes, crack is a hell of a rush but you have to pay, same with this, just because its a rush doesn't mean its the best long term.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Why You Ask

Because until now she remembered her vows and respected her mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

There are marriages that thrive on this kind of experience. Some people even have long term three and four way relationships. I can't say that I've tried them personally, but I know people who are very happy being open or poly. It certainly got me off.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A relly good wife sharing story

His wife finally let go of all of the inhibitions she had about anal sex and let herself enjoy a double penetration and experienced having two men fuck her at the same time.

That was so hot.

I was hoping that they would want to it again with their trusted lover instead of a one off occasion. Perhaps it could happen again?

Thanks for the read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fatdaddybitch.

The only anal sex you ever had was with a farm animal, baaa. You ever invited some guy over to the trailer to butt fuck the little woman, sure you have, you dipstick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermercianknight@mercianknight
hetero male that just loves reading erotic stories and occasionally contributing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES