All Comments on 'Cruising with Lesbian Sister and Mad Mom Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Animefan2929Animefan2929over 5 years ago
Triple

Not into mmmf, or mmf.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 5 years ago
Love your work...

However I feel like it's all a bit rushed. You could quite comfortably pad some of this out with more detail, without losing the flow. It all works quite nicely, but I justfeel that there could be more.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME story

OK..We all know what we want

Captain Jim marries Mom and they move in together.

After graduation Sara and Lisa get together with John. Maybe John marries Sara and the three of them move in together in the cabin and have babies. I hope we have the perfect loving family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who's On First

That routine was Abbot and Costello not Laurel and Hardy.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Your plot is too silly

He is needed in engimeering? Sailors walking aroumd assaulting passengers? Lesbians turning on a dime amd wanting triple penatration as number one fantasy? This was very teenagerish. John is everything to everyone. A forest ranger amd an experg in all aspects of the ship. Both roles would take a decade to become. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

Loved this, that luckyfucker John enjoying all the lush cunts, he and them totally drunk on Cunt juice and fuck lust. What would I not give to be a part of an orgy like this. Cunt lapping sex maniac UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Finish the story. It is not yet over. Too many hanging story threads

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Once I accepted the madness

and ludicrousness of the whole set up, mum and sister, or even Sara for that matter, not batting an eyelid at either wanting to fuck their son/brother. John being some sort of superhero (I was surprised he needed the back up on the deck). The assault in the breakfast room was totally out of place, but again pretty ludicrous.

So once past all that and more, this silly piece of work can be taken as just a totally tongue in cheek, fun romp and for that I would like to see what happens at Christmas when mum and the girls go see John in Colorado at the cabin.

I would say there were a few missed oppourtunites to expand the story either with adventures with the families Lisa met, the fun mum had with the Captain. Maybe then you wouldn't have to have resorted to the triple penetration which made John look a bit like a user rather than a lover, which Lisa probably wanted more than the triple given her reaction to Sara.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good...

...but you REALLY need to work on your spelling and grammar!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not so much

well i left a good review on chapter one and this one was great right up until the other two guys where involved. If it where a straight up sex story yeah fine, but you got a story that's about a family coming back together and supposedly love and discovery of each other. So why would a guy that is in love with two women who spent years as lesbians decide well hell not only am I going to pass them around like whores but I don't mind sharing what I'm just finding. I'm not even going to ask before I just have a couple guys show up. Then there's the women. Supposedly so in love with each other and him but now not only are they not more lesbian then straight nit they enjoy a dick in every hole from random dudes.

Sorry just ruined the story for me. Honestly don't know if I'll try the rest.

You had a pretty damn good story until then.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
Well...

I really, really hoped pt. 2 would be as good or even close to pt. 1 but, I digress. It was crash and burn like most other sequels on here. Especially when his buddies show up. I won't reading further.

JeryarbJeryarbalmost 3 years ago

Lost me at the orgy. Didn't read any past that. Thumbs down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The captain is a tool, he doesn't deserve Mom or to be in the story

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Many condemn the triple penetration episode.

But they don't pay attention to the dialogue.

John spent the whole day talking to Sara. Talked to her. Probably talking about his sister. Her dreams included. Liz mentions that this is her #1 fantasy. John made it come true. Period. All for the sister.

Mom is back to normal. Doesn't want to stand in the way of youth. Who's she gonna fuck? Best of all, the captain.

And the love for John I think will only strengthen Lisa and Sarah's bond.

Bammerman76Bammerman76about 2 years ago

Just making sure I read it right that the Lesbian Sisters number 1 fantasy was to be triple penetrated by 3 guys.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The orgy killed it for me, damn it was looking to be a good story too :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.