All Comments on 'Cruising with Lesbian Sister and Mad Mom Pt. 03'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Sure wish the mom got fucked more than once by her long lost son. But please continue with the story.

OralLover62OralLover62over 5 years ago
Needs help

I recall it was Captain JIM in the first installment, now he's Captain RON. Add that with the other little things throughout the story, his/her mix ups, their instead of they're, it all adds up to a bad read for me. The plot, what there is of one, moves too fast and jumps around a lot. i'd suggest getting an editor/proofreader for content as well as grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh

First chapters were ok but this is garbage, please stop.

sabra16023sabra16023over 5 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed the great read. Waiting for the next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Writing!!!

Has become extremely erratic!

Sparks59Sparks59over 5 years ago
Ridiculous comments

Really people? I guy spends hours writing a story.and you professionals are going to rip it apart?!?! SHUT UP! Go read someone else's work if you don't like it! Damn! Thank you BMS for taking the time to write this for our enjoyment!

Sparks59Sparks59over 5 years ago
Oops

'The' guy......

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

What a great story .. thanks for keeping me engaged ! Gonna read the rest of your stories … thanks for this great story ..

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

All you anonymous experts, put your name in or shut the fuck up. I'm not in college anymore so I don't give a shit if the grammar isn't perfect, is that all you do, go looking for errors so that you can nit pick away at some else's writing.

Since your writing is obviously perfect give us a story with your perfect writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story should have been called, John, the man who makes lesbians straight!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.