Cruising with Lesbian Sister and Mad Mom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara scares me when she says from behind me, "That was a pretty awesome thing you did for her."

I reply, "She has a nice clit, it was fun to set her off."

Sara smiles, "That is not what I am talking about. I saw her face and could hear her timid voice. No way John fucks her like that without your coaching. That was an awesome thing to do for the two of them. I am glad John got to see why I love you so much. I would add Dana's name, but she is dead for now and probably doesn't understand."

Dana can't move, looks to be dead, but with a soft voice she adds, "I meant what I said. I was afraid to be submissive to you two. However, after seeing how much Lisa cares for me and her brother, I know I can trust you. I can completely let go. Work is stressful, I want to come home and just be used and not worry about everything. You proved what a caring and awesome person you are. I know you would only date someone equally as special as you. I inherently trust Sara now. John is King but you two are Queens to me."

John smiles at us, "Well, I feel like an ass. I thought she just talked you into a quick fuck so she could get a nice long fucking from me."

I smile at him, "Well, there was that as well .... now fuck me long and slow."

I lay down on my back. I relax. John jumps up and comes back with massage oil. He starts at my feet and works slowly up my legs. He is fucking annoying. He gets close to my pussy and then backs off. Gets close and then bypasses my slit to do my tummy. Ok, breasts next. Nope, shoulders and arms. It does feel wonderful.

Dana adds, "We lived with a massage therapist. We are all ok, John of course is a master. She got mad and left because John was better and had no schooling. After a hard day, he is heaven. He looks at us as we come home and knows when we need it."

John is now on my breasts. This is awesome. He gets my body, muscles, and nipples causing lots of fun. His rough hands are part of what makes it special. The oil makes his hands glide but when he presses deep you can feel his callouses. He moves down to my tummy, pussy, and thighs. Eventually it's two forefingers deep inside of me while his thumbs play with my pussy lips. It's heaven.

The backs of his hands touch with his fingers tickling my inner sanctum. His hands are like a butterfly. After a while one hand is removed and traces my lips while his other hand is active inside of me, tracing my skin and inner lips. He then uses two fingers and give me the spin cycle, which is a very fast circling of his fingers, like a clothes washer going into a spin cycle.

When he stops, he pushes my legs up and back, so that my ass raises off the bed. It's a different angle for his cock to hit my pussy. As I suspected, he is giving me a slow fuck. I love those. Fast enough so I am dripping yet slow enough to keep it up a long time.

Now he mind fucks me. He pushes my legs further up, changing his cock angle. Now he lowers my legs for another angle. He raises them back up and now rolls my legs and hips to the left. After a bit, he rolls me to the right. It is incredible the way his cock hits my pussy. I am near orgasm. He stops.

John laughs at me, "I guess that was too much, you almost went off. That's not allowed."

He was right, I was VERY close to orgasming hard. He drops my legs, placing me in the classic missionary position and then continues the fucking. This is still wonderful. He changes the pace from time to time. Sara and Dana are lying on the bed, holding each other and watching us fuck.

Dana whispers to Sara, "He has never fucked me like that before. What's it like?"

Sara looks dreamy, "It's better than anything other than a quick fuck. You get one of those at the end. However, a quick fuck after a long slow fuck is much quicker. It's like drawing out an orgasm for an hour. Orgasms have so much power, you can't possibly enjoy them fully. With stretching it out for thirty or sixty minutes, you get to enjoy much more of the orgasm. When it does hit you, the hammer is much stronger as well. It takes a lot of love to do that to someone."

Dana inquires, "Do you get those too?"

Sara laughs, "Of course. John treats us equally. We don't get the same thing each night, but he tries hard to make sure we get what we like and we both get even amounts of attention."

John starts fucking me faster. We must be reaching the end.

I stare into John's eyes, "Leave it deep in me."

He rolls his eyes but smiles at me. I will get what I want. John is gradually speeding up, faster than normal. Sara commanded Dana to lick her pussy. Dana is licking Sara's pussy while Sara is moaning. Dana seems motivated to make Sara happy, something has changed. I like this submissive change. I quickly lose interest as John is hovering over my body. His long sandy hair is flopping around as he bangs me. His eyes are boring into mine, verifying I am happy. I am very happy.

Without any warning, John picks me up and spins me in the air. I land in doggie position. He is slamming into me good now.

Sara yells out, "Holy shit, did you see the way John just man handled Lisa! That was awesome."

He is using me good. He gets deeper into me. My tits are bouncing and slapping my body. He pushes me forward with each thrust and then pulls me back as he pulls out. This feels better for some reason. Is it because Dana is here? Don't know and can't think now. I am reduced to a "oh" machine left on repeat. I blabber "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ...." Eventually, as I get close, I can't make any noise. He is close to exploding. That will push me over the cliff into my orgasm.

Nope. I go off first, every muscle in my body contracts. It's at this moment that I feel John cum in me. It's an awesome feeling. I sense the world closing in on me, but I fight it this time. Willing my body to continue its orgasm and feel this awesome feeling for a while longer. I lay spent on the bed, John at my side. His heart is racing, his breathing is hard and quick. He is trying to control his breathing. He rolls on to his side and falls asleep. We wore him out.

Dana says, "I have never seen him wear out from sex. He pounded six of us one night.

I still can't talk. Sara explains.

Sara says with a hint of a smile on her face, "Oh my, you have missed out on life. Both Lisa and I got a good long fuck, he performed oral on all of us for a while, and he spent a ton of energy fast fucking you harder than you have ever had. He was invested emotionally, like you were just now eating me. That was much better than the first time. You knew we love you and you wanted to show your love. It's harder but oh so much more wonderful."

Dana smiles, "You three are going to be so much fun."