All Comments on 'Cuckold Birthday Pt. 04'

by sandymonroe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Didn’t know you could stack shit that high.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Putrid excrement. Not sure what the author thinks of himself; but he clearly hates women. No wonder he’s single and living in his mothers basement.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Again, enjoying the story, but enough of that "alpha male" shit. That is bogus stuff anyway and detracts from the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey Anonymous - you should know the answer to that, you've been posting comments like that for years - you are the ace shit pile stacker..

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Amazing work! Each succeeding chapter is ten times worse than the abysmal crap preceding it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would seem a divorce would be both easy and necessary UGH.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

A often a MC pukes in a LW story (average of 1.635 times per), you'd think stuffing a ball gag in MC's mouth would be fraught with risk. Think Jimi Hendrix, John Bonham, Ty Skaggs, Bon Scott, et al.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandymonroe@sandymonroe
NEW CUCKOLD BOOK: Just a Little Favor: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1481432 Cuckold Birthday - a story of a strange day: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1089324 Porn novels and stories: Office Sluts 1: The First Weeks (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/30...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES