Cuckold Coaching

Story Info
Older couple guides newlyweds into cuckolding.
7.7k words
4.09
14.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Douglas to Paris for our first wedding anniversary. I had started working and was doing quite well, while he was completing his Masters degree.

I booked a nice hotel in the central part of town. We would've walked there from the station if it wasn't raining but it was so wet we got a cab. We didn't even unpack before we undressed each other and had a great night of anniversary sex.

The next morning, we joined the other guests in the restaurant for breakfast. The coffee and croissants were great. We were sitting next to an older British couple and got chatting as everyone else seemed to be speaking French or Dutch.

Neil had salt-and-pepper hair, a friendly smile and a glint in his eye. Joyce was a brassy blonde and was wearing a lovely dress with a figure hugging bodice and a flowing skirt.

"Are you in Paris for a show, Nigella?" Joyce asked me.

"Oh, no. It's just a romantic weekend away. It's our first wedding anniversary and this is the city of love, after all."

"It is that." She responded, looking at Neil.

"How long have you been married?" I asked.

Neil chipped in.

"Not long enough -- but it'll be 23 years this October. Our eldest has just graduated from Leeds."

As I started responding, Neil took out his phone and started flicking through the photo album.

"That's lovely. I suppose you have a lot more time to yourselves, now."

"Yes, we do. They're all almost ready to look after themselves. Look at them here, last Christmas." And he showed us a picture of himself, Joyce, and three black girls.

"Oh, you adopted? How lovely."

"Oh no." They chorused. Then, Joyce explained.

"They're all from my lovers, sweetie."

"I don't understand."

And Neil spoke again.

"Women have a greater capacity for sexual pleasure, Nigella. You know that. So, I've always been glad when Joyce takes other lovers. I was proud to help raise her kids. I love them all. I just didn't father them."

"I wasn't sure how to take this but Douglas put his hand on my thigh and it felt like he was turned on. When I brushed my hand against his crotch it was clear he was."

* * *

After breakfast we went back upstairs to get our things for the day.

"Well, that was an interesting conversation." Douglas said.

"Yes but I don't understand why Neil was so happy about Joyce having her lovers' babies. I'd never do that to you."

"You mean you'd never have lovers, or you'd have lovers but only let me father your babies?"

I swatted at him because I knew he'd deliberately misinterpreted my statement.

"Are you sure you don't understand why?" He followed up.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, women have a greater capacity for sexual pleasure. From a purely logical perspective, it might make sense to sustain a relationship with external support."

"Sometimes, you talk like an engineer and not a human, Douglas!"

"You mean I design reliable structures? But seriously, they have been happily married for 23 years. That's an achievement and not to be laughed at. And I can see things from Neil's perspective."

"What do you mean?" I wasn't fully calm but I wanted to listen to my logical husband.

"Lots of men imagine their wives taking lovers. Achieving great satisfaction from a lover offering something they cannot provide. We don't have to copy and paste what they have done but it's worth speaking with them again to learn from them. Being happily married is much better than the alternative."

"You imagine me with lovers? You want me to take lovers?"

"Nigella, you sometimes tell me to pound you with my big cock. And we both know that my cock is about average size. I think we all have fantasies. And fantasies are fine. We don't have to do anything with them but we should probably communicate about them more. Relationships need strong communication."

"OK, Mr Reasonable. What do you fantasise about?"

"Mostly about you being more assertive. I dream about you taking control more and giving me orders. And I'll admit that I've had the odd sneaky wank thinking about you with someone who really does have a big cock."

"Really, you want me to be in charge in bed?"

"I wouldn't object if you wanted to push me around a little bit more. It's sort of sexy."

"And you want me to take a lover?"

"I want you to be in charge. And I want you to be happy. Very happy. I don't know how I'd really think -- well feel -- if you did take a lover. But I don't hate the idea. I don't feel the need to dominate or control you. I've always been quite turned on that you actually chose me -- and continue to choose me. That's really hot. What do you fantasise about?"

"Well, you're not wrong. I do fantasise about being fucked by a man whose cock really stretches me. And then fills me with cum. Vast amounts of cum."

"I'm quite turned on. We don't have to go out just yet. Do we?"

"Down on your knees, Douglas. I'll give some orders and I want you to follow them to the letter."

Douglas smiled as he dropped to his knees.

* * *

We joined Neil and Joyce for breakfast again the next morning. I looked at Joyce and asked how they enjoyed yesterday.

"It was lovely and relaxing. We like to wander aimlessly around Paris and with today's dry weather we could do that. Turn left, walk a bit, turn right, and so on. You can never get too lost because there's always a Metro station nearby."

Suddenly, Douglas spoke up.

"Could I ask you something more direct?"

They nodded.

"We were a bit surprised by what you shared with us yesterday. But it seems like you've been happily married for 23 years and that's a real achievement. I very much prefer being married to not. So, has what you shared contributed to or detracted from the strength of your marriage."

Joyce laughed!

"Are you a lawyer?"

"No, he's an engineer." I responded. "He's always looking at the relationships between the parts, so I suppose that applies to real relationships, too."

"The short answer is that cuckolding is a core part of our relationship. We both love it and it has strengthened our relationship. We are a better couple because of it. But it's complicated and we have to leave for the train in 45 minutes. So why don't we exchange details and you can call us when you get back home. We can FaceTime or something."

We updated our address books with each other's numbers and waved them goodbye. After they'd left the restaurant to brush their teeth and check out, Douglas turned to me and chuckled.

"I think we've just set ourselves up with some cuckold coaching."

I swatted him on the shoulder again but with affection. Inside, I was wondering if cuckolding could be a good move for us. I knew that it would be good to be stretched out again by a man with a really big cock. I hadn't been fucked by a really thick cock since I was 18.

* * *

We sat on our sofa to call Neil and Joyce. They were sitting together in an elegant conservatory, with a potted orange tree behind them. Our pokey little flat was at the other end of the scale.

After we exchanged chit-chat about our journeys home I opened.

"I have to admit that I don't understand how your relationship was strengthened despite bringing in other men. How does that work?"

"Nigella, have you ever experienced two or three orgasms very quickly?" Joyce responded.

"Yes, but only when I rub one out. Well, not one but you know."

"Neil is great in many ways but he needs a little rest after he cums. Most men do. Most of my bulls do"

"Bulls?" I interrupted.

"That's the term for a man who helps out a couple. Anyway, even a magnificent bull might need a little rest after cumming. But I have Neil and he can clean me up straight away, so I can cum from penetrative sex followed by oral. And then my bull should be ready to go again. It's a very time efficient process, Douglas. I'm sure you'd approve."

Having been called out, Douglas had to follow up with Joyce.

"By cleanup, do you mean that Neil..." He couldn't finish the sentence but it wasn't because of disgust. I looked down and could see movement in his trousers.

"I lick up the bull's sperm, yes." Neil answered. "And while I'm doing that I'm hearing Joyce enjoy herself."

"In fact," she chipped in. "Neil often does more for me than the bull alone. But the pairing is sublime. It's like adding Branston pickle to a cheese sandwich. It just makes the whole thing so much better."

"And it makes me feel good, too. You know. Ultimately, I love Joyce and I want her to be happy. So our lifestyle isn't just to make her happy, it's to make us happy. And like you say, we've been happily married for over 20 years."

"OK," I said. "But what about your kids? They obviously know that Neil's not their dad. Was that a problem for them?"

"No. We both love them all very much. We've always had a happy family home with them. Think about equivalents. You probably know people who were adopted. Or couples getting artificial insemination with donated sperm. The important thing is that the kids have a happy childhood and feel confident to go out into the world. Just don't lie to them."

"So they knew about the cuckolding?" I asked.

"They knew we had an active social life when they were young. We never told them anything they were too young to know. But they understood in their early teens and they could see that we were happy, so it wasn't an issue."

"You've told us a lot in a short time. Thank you. But I think Douglas and I will need to process this. Think things over. I admit it's sort of intriguing but it's also scary. I can see so many ways for this to go wrong. Can we call you again?"

"Of course you can, luv." Joyce answered with real warmth. "And you're right to take things slowly and talk and listen to each other. Nothing we say here is worth anything if you two aren't constantly working on your relationship with each other."

* * *

"Would you be willing to take a lover?" Douglas asked when we hung up.

"I don't know. So many variables, as I'm sure you'd say! Multiple orgasms sounds great. But it has to be in the service of our relationship and not at the cost of it. So how would you feel if I had a lover? Not during but after. Would you feel attacked? Angry?"

"I don't think I'd feel attacked. I find the idea of watching you have orgasms I couldn't give you very sexy. And I think the cleanup thing is a definite turn on -- especially if you give me an order to do it. But let's improve our guesses with a little role play and storytelling. That's definitely safe experimentation, right?"

"OK. That sounds fine. So what would the fantasy be?"

"We should go with something that would satisfy you. You said you'd like to be stretched by a really big cock. So maybe we should get you a nice thick dildo or vibrator and I can come up with a scenario?"

"I like that. Let's do some online shopping!"

* * *

I eventually settled on a very thick cumming dildo and some lubricant that looks like spunk. When it arrived I was impressed. It wasn't just long, it was thick and I knew that it would stretch me beautifully.

Douglas had thought up a little scenario where we brought in a bull who fucked me from behind while I wore a blindfold. Then, once the bull had cum in me, I sat on Douglas's face and he had to clean me up.

The combination of our foreplay, the scenario, and being stretched by the dildo worked really well. I had two excellent orgasms before Douglas triggered the ejaculation. When he did I could feel the warm cum pump into me. It was glorious. It felt so good as the warm lubricant spurted inside me.

Douglas had an incredibly solid erection when I lay down and sat on his face. And he'd only been eating me for a minute or two before he blew a load with no input from me. He was clearly loving the fantasy as much as I did.

We lay down together and spoke in low tones while we hugged.

"I thought that was pretty good but you actually blew a load without me even touching you. That is amazing!"

"I sort of believed the scenario, despite putting the equipment together with you. It was real in my head and I loved it. Hearing your excitement made me so happy. I want more. I want more, Nigella. Can we do this again?"

"Oh yes. We're doing this again. And I think we should report back to our coaches. What do you say?"

"Sure. But maybe not share the precise details?"

* * *

"I'm glad you two had fun with the fantasy." Joyce told us. "You know you could just continue role playing if that works for you. I'm sure that's a great match for many couples."

"We could." I agreed. "But what if we wanted more? What would the next step even be?"

"I can tell you what the next step should not be." Neil answered. "Don't jump from here into contacting a bull and hoping it goes well. There is more you can do to test the waters with limited risk to your relationship."

"Oh?" I asked.

Neil answered.

"You're young. So why don't you go to a night club? You're hot, Nigella. Find a man you like the look of and get off with him. Just kissing, a bit of rubbing. You should obviously stop if you don't like it but Douglas should consider what he feels watching. Is he upset? Or is he filled with love, happiness, admiration and other positive emotions?"

"Would you do that, sweetie?" Douglas asked me.

"I suppose so. Yes. But you'd have to help me get dolled up. I haven't been clubbing for ages!"

"I like that, Nigella." Joyce commented. "Involving Douglas is a good idea. It's another opportunity to assess feelings."

* * *

"Are you sure you want to wear knickers?" Douglas asked me.

"This dress is very short."

"I know." He leered.

"But seriously. If you do like kissing, you could encourage a little fingering as well. And no knickers would make that easier."

"Douglas Kelly! Are you suggesting that I should prey on a horny young man, kiss him, and encourage him to finger me for your sexual satisfaction!?"

"Yes. I'd love to see you cum on another man's fingers in a nightclub."

* * *

We went clubbing in Brixton for the first time since we got married. As soon as we stepped inside, Douglas went to the bar and watched me, while I looked for a man. It didn't take long. They were lots of handsome 18 year olds. I found one I liked the look of and went up to him.

"Hello, what's a handsome young man like you doing in a place like this?"

He looked me up and down and then leaned in.

"I'm looking for white married women who want to dance. Want to dance?"

We'd both forgotten that I was wearing my wedding ring. But maybe that wasn't a problem.

"I'd love to dance."

He was a good dancer. As the music mellowed I reached out and hugged him, pulling his body into mine. As our waists connected I could feel his bulge. Then I put my head close to his shoulder.

"If only you weren't so tall, we could kiss."

"Oh, we can kiss. Let's just go over there." He pointed to some seating in another bar area.

We sat next to each other on a banquette and kissed like we were teenagers. Well, he was probably only 18 or 19. Then I pulled him up and looked up to carry on kissing him but pulled his hand between my legs.

He pulled away from my mouth for a moment.

"You are a very sexy married white lady, you know?"

Then he fingered me. I could feel his cock thickening as I became wet, hot and horny. For a teenager he did a very good job and I came on his fingers.

"That was a lovely orgasm. Now I have to get my husband to lick my pussy. But I hope to be back soon and hopefully you could come home with us. Well, if that's your kind of thing."

"Oh, you can contact me, married white lady." And he handed me a card that was just a name and a phone number. "Text me when you're ready."

* * *

Douglas knelt down and started licking me as soon as we closed the door to our flat. His tongue felt good but it was even better because I knew he could taste my arousal from the time with Zak, the young man who fingered me while we danced.

"I was going to ask you how you felt, watching me dance with Zak. Watching me kiss him. But I get the feeling you don't need to speak."

Douglas just squeezed my buttocks. Then he came up for air.

"Watching you dance with him was erotic. Watching you kiss him was incredibly sexy. And watching him finger you was the icing on the cake."

"You could see that?" I was startled because I thought Zak had been more subtle.

"Oh, I could see it clearly and I wasn't the only one watching. Zak winked at me while your head was on his shoulder. I would have pulled him home with us -- but we agreed on a plan and I didn't want to change it without consulting you. And I want you to make those decisions anyway. And there's nothing wrong with anticipation."

"So your mind is made up?"

"I'd phrase it differently. We conducted an experiment to learn if I felt bad when you kiss another man. And we learned that watching your arousal and orgasm made me very happy. But, like I told you in Paris, a key element of this for me is you being assertive. I want you to decide because that's super sexy for me. Even more sexy than watching Zak's buttocks clench as he cums deep inside you. Deeper than I could ever reach."

"You want me to make the decision. But you also want to influence it, don't you."

"I want you to be well informed. I want you to know that I have no hesitation in following an order to lick Zak's cum from you, should you choose to give it."

* * *

Later that night I turned over in bed and looked Douglas in the eyes.

"You would love me to order you to clean up after Zak's cum in me right?"

Now he'd had a couple of hours to come down from his horny high, Douglas was hopefully going to think carefully and not just let his emotions answer.

"Yes, that would be lovely."

"And is any of that linked to the picture you saw of Joyce's kids?"

There was a pause for thought.

"I've always wanted to raise kids. And her kids all looked lovely. But it would be you that carries them. Ultimately, it must be your decision."

"I don't dispute that. What I want to know is whether you were extra horny because Zak is black. Because you're thinking about us raising kids that look nothing like you."

"I can't deny that raising kids that everyone will know weren't fathered by me is an attraction."

"Why? That's the sort of thing most men find scary or worse."

"I think it's because it would be a visible declaration of my love for you and my respect for your independence."

"Think carefully, my sweet. Don't just think about me. Think about other people: friends, family and even employers. This isn't the 1950s but it's not a hippy commune, either. Use your engineering brain and work out the impact on relationships and whether anything vital would break."

"You are right, as per usual."

"Oh, and Douglas."

"Yes?"

"You know I love you, too. I really love you. Zak made me wet. And maybe, one day, we'll invite him or someone else into our bedroom and I'll fuck the cum out of them. But that would only be sex. Exciting sex. Hot sex. But just sex. With you it's love."

We kissed, rolled over and slept.

* * *

Douglas took a few days to think it through. But that weekend he gave me his report over breakfast.

"I think there are three inputs. Well, potentially four but let's focus on the three most likely first. One, you have children fathered by me. We don't need to discuss that in this context. Second, you have children fathered by a man who could plausibly be mistaken for me. Say, a man with dark hair while both of us are fair haired. Maybe it's just a weird genetics thing with recessives coming through or maybe not."

"Are you suggesting that's a good thing?"

"No, I'm just noting that it's something that might happen. And I think that in that case we'd either have to choose to have a lot of conversations with people or just ignore gossip. I think it could be quite uncomfortable because we never know who thinks what or says what."