All Comments on 'Cuckold Valentine'

by sandymonroe

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

I didn't enjoy it as I'm not a fan of femdom, humiliation and sph. I prefer erotica that is more fun and consensual, I found this too demeaning. May have enjoyed it if there was more build up to get the reader on-board that this is what turns the husband on.

red_woodred_wood4 months ago

I felt it was well written.

..midnight, Valentine's Day over, time to lock Brian up, we would not want any unsupervised wanking, send him home, but not before arranging an extended stay to Sunday, including room service...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That's a divorce. What a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Seriously can’t see the value in this lifestyle. Are all the men transitioning today started off as cucks first?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for the tags 1☆ without reading this "Story"

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Better ending... "So bitch" Brian said in a loud voice while they waited in line t check in. "You took my laptop with out my permission and found some porn and you think you are going to punish me or tell me how things are going to be? How stupid do you think I am." By the way, if you fuck that piece of shit Greg I'll call a couple of my buddies down at the factory and we will make sure he'll never fuck again. Then I'll kick your skank ass out of the house for good." He grabbed her by the hand and walked her out to the valet. While they waited for his car he turned to her getting right in her face. "We're going home to check out your laptop and if we find anything sketchy on it, I'm going to spank your ass until you can't sit down." A chill went up Erica spine as she realized she had bad things on her computer she never showed Brian, including an emotional affair she was already having with Greg. Brian was true to his word and dumped the cheating skank slut immediately. She tried to move in with Greg but he told the whore to get lost, he only enjoyed fucking around with married women. Now she was nothing but an old divorce cow. Two week later Greg was in the hospital after he was attacked and severely beaten in a back ally. Brian lived happily ever after. This is so much better than the cuck shit you write!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That bitch would have been standing in line hotel registration line by herself two seconds after the ambush and he would be on his way back home to pack her shit and change the locks. In fact, this scenario would have made for a better story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pretty damn crappy to pull on the husband, on Valentine’s Day, without his previous consent.

It’s well written, with good dialog.

Horrible premise.

DessertmanDessertman4 months ago

Too perverted for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely the best cuck stories I’ve read. Waiting for the next chapter.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku4 months ago

there is an excitement of being a submissive sissy-fem bimale cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well now your presumptive diagnosis of seeing the porno I enjoy that I am the wimp you so desperately enjoyed humiliating, Brian stood, but you see you stupid fuck hole he says reaching for the door knob, I'm the bull at least your PA Crystal and her husband Phil seems to think so. He laughs existing the room

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If only there was a Fetish category that was simply named and easy to find for these fetish stories so that there wasn't so much shit dumped in Loving Wives by low IQ trolls...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I found this to be gross. Just another "cuckold" piece of garbage in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Judging from Greg and Alicia's conversation when Greg enters the hotel room, they already had an emotional connection and an arrangement for an affair. Take a look at the meat of their interactions:

"...The click of the hotel room door announced Greg's entry ... into the room. Alicia, ... didn't hesitate; she dropped to her knees ... before her deity.

"Wow, eager much?" Greg's voice rolled out smooth and confident, ...

"You don't really know how much," Alicia said, smiling, and licking her lips hungrily.

Brian ... just stared at his wife kneeling on the plain rug of this hotel room, the heels of her new shoes pressing into the soft flesh of her ass cheeks, and her face turning toward their guest, ...

Greg looked down at Alicia with a cocky smile on his face. "I've been waiting for this for too fucking long," he stated, enjoying Alicia's hands crawling up her legs.

"I know, baby and I will make your wait worth it, I promise," she moaned...."

Greg and Alicia are already involved. Alicia already acts like Greg's lover. Brian is being scammed by Alicia who is using his stupidity against him. Brian made poor choices for his entertainment, and he never brought up the idea of Alicia cheating on him. For Brian it was all fantasy. Brian had kept all of this private and separate from his relationship with his wife. For Alicia it was all opportunity, when she discovered Brian's fetish, she ran with it! She never talked to Brian. She didn't try to gauge his commitment towards her actually being with another man. Alicia already had Greg on retainer, she just needed an opportunity to make it happen. Her finding Brian's secret gave her that opening.

This is why Alicia is such a vile person. Alicia is the one with the heart of a cheater. She basically lured her husband into an evening for the two of them, then pulled a classic 'Bait and Switch' at the last minute. Brian's real failing was not calling her out on it and asserting his position as her husband.

Will you post this insight? I thought not.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too mean. Why so mean to man you love?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just about the most common defense of stories like this is "It's just a story." So, why these stories is it never just a story? If the husband reads some cuckold porn, he 100% wants to be cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An umpteenth femdom men-hater unrealistic fantasy, like the tons already here, ended with the usual low readers rating.

mightyishmomightyishmo4 months ago

Not a fan of this particular kink, but gave you five stars for a very well written story. Descriptive environment, realistic dialogue, and intense sex scenes. The betrayal and humiliation just didn't seem organic.

cindycbegoodcindycbegood3 months ago

What can I say? Don't try this at home, lol. Ok but not great writing. The premise isn't realistic and femdom/cuckold story without showing some kind of connection between the 2 doesn't work. Maybe for wanking but not for a story.

skiestaskiesta3 months ago

Awesome! Loved the pacing , details and unlike others I loved the premise!! Erica deserves a story of her own!!

BigDee44BigDee443 months ago

Greg: "It's time I make you mine again." Does this mean they already were intimate before this? I have been thinking about this scene all day. You know, if Brian took the mindset that he was ceding to her this activity as a strength instead of a weakness, the whole power dynamic would be different. She is automatically drunk with power rather than filled with gratitude. Especially from Brian’s point of view, this is a mismatch in expectations that he is responsible fore because he never discussed it with her.

great lovergreat lover2 months ago

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My browser history looks like Brian's, but my fetish is breeding married women. Glad I'm not married to Alicia!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Agree with robbiewillsucku, it’s just pervy fun reading all these wonderfully sexy little sissy femme bimale cuckold stories…Loved the sexy snowball image as he tastes the bull’s semen..Just fun, that is until your precious little wifeypoo discovers everything, then she’s suddenly totally in charge. What if she doesn’t understand how hard it makes you when you think of her bull’s dripping cock slowly being withdrawn from her cheating cunt…My sexy gold-digging wife might realize that she could totally destroy me if she wanted to..her rich husband hid all this filthy sordid cuckold porn from her?…maybe it’s time he was taught a lesson..poor “lawfully wedded” little thing…as an additional kink to our engagement celebration she had actually insisted on “no prenup”…She simply said to me: “Do you love and trust me, or not baby?…” When I immediately agreed she reached over and felt how hard my cock was…”Why are you suddenly hard baby?…Did I say something that made you hard?…” Then she just giggled and played with the giant rock on her finger…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandymonroe@sandymonroe
NEW CUCKOLD BOOK: Just a Little Favor: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1481432 Cuckold Birthday - a story of a strange day: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1089324 Porn novels and stories: Office Sluts 1: The First Weeks (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/30...