Cuckold Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy," Alicia praised, her words wrapping around him like velvet chains. "Next time, you'll get it straight from the source."

"Can't wait," Brian murmured, the sarcasm a thin veil for the curiosity and twisted anticipation roiling within. His desire was a riddle, the answer both a balm and a barb to his bruised ego.

"Every kiss," Alicia added, a sultry promise as she cleaned the last of Greg's gift from her skin, "will be a reminder of today."

"Every damn one," Brian agreed silently.

Greg settled into the armchair with a casual dominance, his broad shoulders relaxed as he took a generous bite of the sandwich. Crumbs dusted his lap, a trivial detail against the backdrop of his masculine satisfaction.

"Damn good," he mumbled between chews, his voice a low rumble that filled the room. "Thanks for the grub, Brian."

Alicia's eyes glittered, mischief and command mingling in their depths. She turned to her husband, her voice honeyed yet edged with steel. "Thank him, Brian. Thank him properly."

Brian's throat felt like sandpaper, his voice a mere whisper in the grand theater of their debauchery. "Thank you... Greg. For... satisfying my wife."

"Music to my ears," Alicia cooed.

Erica's smile was a silent chorus to the unfolding scene, her gaze flickering from the satiated bull to the humbled husband with an observer's cruel curiosity. Brian's cheeks burned with the heat of shame that consumed his pride. He swallowed, the taste of bourbon and Greg's essence still haunting his palate, a ghost of today's humiliations.

"Next time, make sure there are pickles," Greg said, his lips quirking in amusement as he took another bite.

"Of course, whatever our guest prefers," Erica replied. "Or shall I say... our bull?"