All Comments on 'Cuckold! Yes? or NO!'

by kariakin22

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
You called it

You fucking troll, looking for slimeballs to encourage you to put ir stories on LW.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

Are you fucking kidding me with this bullshit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My advice

First, buy a cock cage. Then set it up with your wife. Get a black guy with at least 9 inches, so you'll really feel inadequate. You get naked and put on you cage. Watch her suck his cock while you're holding her hand. Then, hold his cock and get it lined up so he can stretch out her little white pussy. Give her plenty of encouragement like asking her to beg for his black cum. Make sure they don't use a condom and she's fertile. Make sure she takes his full load. Then, when they're done, lick their juice off his big black cock. After you get him cleaned up, lick her pussy, getting all of his cum off her. Encourage them to wait a while, then jerk him off and get him hard again. Make sure he plants another load of black cum in her fertile pussy. If possible, have them go again. When he leaves, ask if he'll come back the next night. After he's gone, fuck your wife, knowing you cant even touch the sides of her stretched out pussy. Then, have a good life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is Refreashing.

The way you ended this story, is, the best way to get readers participation. Every one who reads it will feel obligated to cast their votes. And the winning number will be the way the story is finished. Congrats! to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don't know if my story will be a turn on. It is not meant to be.

Let's remove all doubt.... It isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lame and stupid

just more of the same old crap with NOTHING new or exciting

Oh, just to be clear: no it was wasn't

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cuckold

I agree with the other comment, you're a TrollA

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 5 years ago
A Musing Start . . .

. . . but no follow through. This makes a good opening chapter of a multi-part story, but there is no indication that this turns into a series. Keep on working at your tale, author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My advice

Encourage your wife to find a real man, then go find a gay man for yourself. That’s obviously where you’re headed, so don’t live in denial. Good luck.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 5 years ago
That's it?

Not really a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

if you want your wife to fuck a black man you are just stupid and when she leaves with him you will get your just desserts

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Have you ever read a story or a novel?

I ask because of crap like this.

<P>

-"When I lower my panties and spread my legs in front of the Dr., I don't want him to see how hairy my cunt is."

<P>

Do NOT start a paragraph of dialogue with a -. Just look at any book. Do you see it? No. Why? Because starting a paragraph like that is fucking stupid.

<P>

Quotation marks exist for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
if this isn't fiction...

Either get serious therapy and work out your demons OR

Chemically castrate yourself

A cuck is a degenerate. In every sense of the word. It's up there with pedophile. You ruin families, you encourage the WORST behavior in men(studs) and women (sluts).

They can hook up without you even existing! and a family wont be involved! that's wonderful. they will eventually grow enough self respect to grow up, or continue wallowing as hormonal children...but WITHOUT you introducing your toxic dynamic. raising another man's child is bad, or raising your own with this horrible man (you) as a role model. she'll respect you less no matter what and because of that she'll become a horrible female role model too! you see....a cuck is like a bad boil on the foot.....you can tolerate it....but life is so much better without it. so recognize your fetish is bad. killing people is a fetish too, you wanna promote it? some fetishes (this one) are bad for everyone.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago
Ain't read'n this crappola

26thNC comment is enough for me . But if you truly are a Troll , I'll pay the fuq'n rent on the biggest , baddest billygoat around to knock your Ass off da bridge !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why get excited at cuckold movies or stories?

You're not emotionally involved. It just two people having sex. Who cares what the circumstances are if the actions are hot? Bad assumptions - such as all black men must have big cocks and that they're great lovers. Watching his wife get fucked by a black man will end his marriage. Bad, indecisive ending. Mediocre writing. Neither sexy or entertaining.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

If you’re just trolling, well done.

If this is legit, I can’t believe you need this spelled out for you.

The fantasy is one thing; the reality something else.

You can’t unring that bell.

Unless you both ARE and want to be treated as a sniveling worm of a man (and that’s what gets you off above all else) you would not want to live with the knowledge that you are inadequate in your wife’s eyes, much less let some guy demonstrate that while fucking her.

You DO need to know if your suspicions of your wife are founded. Does she want a BBC in her life? Just something different? New and exciting? Find out.

If so, can you BE that? Work out together? Reconnect?

If she wants a different man entirely and you aren’t a sniveling worm then, you two had a good run but it’s over.

But trying to live your life like a porn movie?

Shit man, I wanna be Indiana Jones or James Bond but it ain’t happening.

Some of us grew up and realized that kind of thing.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Buy gun

Load gun

Put gun on mouth

Pull trigger

No more cuckold worries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh god this was horrible.

Racist. Misogynistic. Poorly written and no plot. Have you actually had sex? With a real woman? I’m only asking because this was bullshit from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmmmm....

True? or False!

If this is a true account of your life, thank you for your honesty. If it is fiction, thank you for sharing your imagination. I don't know why all these others are so upset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unemployed, over-employed, in rehab, institutionalized?

Just wondering how you have so much time to waste. This had to have taken several weeks, maybe months, for you to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why Take the Easy Way

Why do writers take the easy way to develop a story: use the stereotypical BBC and add the stereotypical bored MWF? Be creative instead!

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

pull up your skirt. Maybe you want to be fucked by the black man

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Ficiton or fact

if it's fiction, it's not great, short and questioning but open to too much interpretation.

If it's fact, there is a line between fantasy/porn and reality and some doors that once you have gone through them you can't go back.

1* as it's either not a great story or it's not an advice forum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Sounds like horse-shit to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hahaha

I love how our resident grouch uses his other account (mollydakat) to agree with himself! That is too damn funny. You have hit an all time low when you have to make up friends. Next we will find out that his two followers on Facebook are his own creation as well. Hahaha you kill me .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There's some very aggressive comments on this one.

Please remember though that this site is for amateur writers who may never have written before or have limited experience..

I think that comments should only state whether it made you want to masturbate or not. For that is why we read them.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
Yes it makes me want to masturbate, In fact I was fingering my tiny male clit while reading your story

So in deference to you and the pleasure you gave me, Yes. Yes. Write more. be the cockold and enjoy. Hugs and kisses from this sissy to you

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Don’t do it.

Cuck porn is porn. Most of the decent looking amateur cuck porn is good because both are attractive people and both enjoy what they are doing. The whole reason behind cucks is the wife having a good time so of course it’s good porn. It also depends on POV.

Also it’s just laziness for most cucks. Who wouldn’t love to just sit back and watch live porn knowing you only have to take care of your own pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Racist garbage. I baled out after the first few insulting paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

-"This is an idiotic way to punctuate dialogue."

-"Why do so many poor "writers" just make up grammar and punctuation?"

Besides this ridiculous nouveau punctuation (Reeks of "Look at meeeeee!"), the story is... bad.

Literotica needs negative ratings in a desperate way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous