All Comments on 'Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 07'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Extremely poorly written

I assume that English is not the author's native language. And the plot is awfully trite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You say people have encouraged you to continue with this dribble,

I find that very difficult to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If anyone did encourage you to continue...

they are idiots too. Just give it up, loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Never thought you would continue this story. Just love ch. 7. The way the plot develops is not only logical, it's inevitable. M and K were born to give each other pleasure!

Can't wait to read about V when he is given the privilege of watching when his wife and her old bull devour each other.

Kishanchanji... you nasty old wonder stud... my all-time Literotica hero!!! Give it to her good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I loved part 1-6. It Was so good and I was one of the readers that wanted you to continue. However, I must say that I don't like this new addition. It's poorly written in my opinion. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shocking!

Semi-literate troll comments on a cuckolding story? How very predictable!

Somebody named Anonymous has got himself a little obsession with cuckolding, but he's afraid to admit it! Instead, he writes bitter little comments on Every. Single. Cuckolding. Story.

So sad!

I'd write more, but he probably gets off on humiliation and I don't want him wanking his tiny dick to my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Heading in the right direction

That was intense. Liked the way M is coming into her own. Hope the next chapter is equally hot and will be posted soon. Yes, needs some proof reading but overall gripping. Would love to read how the evening progresses and their life thereafter. Pls provide a vivid descriprion of the little things that make up Choice 6. Don't let the trolls bother you.

Looking fwd to reading the next chapter soon.

budap01budap01over 10 years ago
Delicious!

Love the letter. Particularly Manisha's conversations with Kishanchanji's daughter! She has seen through M, K's daughter can tell M is eager to betray her husband with her fat, ugly but oh so hung and virile old neighbor. The daughter wants her bull dad to fuck her married girlfriend sily! And I just love the way Manisha slowly reveals she's had strong feelings & fascination for her old stud for a long time!

Would love to have a really steamy bed scene starring these two love birds. Tender sex and violent sex! Manisha pleasuring Kishanchanji in every way thinkable, kissing and licking him...everywhere...

Please let this story go on and on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lacking imagination.

I thought the first 6 chapters were well written in terms of language and story building. But, the new chapter I think he lacked imagination and sloppy language also. The same thing happened in the second part of "Journey of a cuckold" also. I would like to see him writing smaller chapters and to include more emotional feeling rather than humiliating concepts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good better than bad

Maybe I've read too fast, but I don't think that A was properly introduced, and there seem to be some inconsistencies in your story. There are problems with your wonderful wife's progression. Still, I love your basic ability to introduce great cuckold fantasies with erotic detail, and I will regard your next installment as absolute must read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lacking effort but still good. Hoping for next chapter will be good as other 6.

Sorry but I will be honest this chapter miss the excitement, erotica, suspense, plot like your other six chapter had. I am not sure it's because you didn't want to continue the story but did it because other users encourage you but I am hoping for next chapter will be good as other 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fab...

Bro, it's going great. glad to see its update after a long break. it's one of my most favourite stories in this site. looking forward to the next update... please post it as early as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good comeback....was awaited

its the perfect drama of cuckoldry....do ensure to be consistent with the update on the story now....half story kills in mid air

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
f

please post the ext se

ries as early as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Keep going

This is great part i loved it i read it like million times it makes the other parts make a very good sense please dont stop the good work and keep going i give it 200%

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hope the next chapter is on its way

Looking forward to a detailed description of how the anniversary went as well as the aftermath. M's letter was really hot. Hope you will not leave us waiting long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow. just wow.

i love the new chapter, especially the dynamic between husband and lover. i think it would be better if both husband and her lover know but in front of each other act all everything is normal and they don't mention to each other. silent humiliation much better.

you are seriously one of the best writers i've encountered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue the series

Thanks for writing this episode. And keep writing more episodes of the story. However, I should say that this was bit too long and repetitive. M seems to be justifying herself. Also idea of bringing A is weird, why would an alpha male like K share her with A? Won't he himself become a cuck?

Overall a great comeback and eager to get the anniversary part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please dont stop the storey no match to this storey

Excellent stories which i have red from past 3 years

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next chapter

Vyasya, could u let us know when the next chapter will be posted? Hope it's not going to be a long break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one of the finest story i read so far....

one of the finest story i read so far....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

waiting for the nextt episode, please post it as early as possible.

sunnyhaysunnyhayover 10 years ago
The highest Erotic moment

The highest erotic moment in this story has been Manisha asking Vinit to kneel down to lick her to prepare for anniversary with her new husband. Hats off to Vyasya for thinking such erotic incidence.

I have been waiting for the anniversary update and I am checking almost daily to see if it has been posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
woow

I am waiting to shaag off once you finish this.. please post the update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Response please

Hi V,

Many readers have been asking about the next instalment. Could you please let your readers know if you plan to post a new chapter soon. This is a good series (like your other stories). Hope to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Long wait

Dude, what's the status? When are are we getting the next chapter? Talk to us..drop us a line to let us know when we could expect it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
she's a selfish bitch in heat. ......

Selfish bitch in heat. ..... doesn't realise what it would b after couple of years. .. the writer thinks of himself as kishanji. .haah

pokanpokanover 8 years ago
CLEARLY NOT....

The writer is clearly not Indian, and seem to want to recreate the beauty and the Beast in an Indian setting.Humiliating the Husband may be his personal experience is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is so disgusting...No man would allow that...And that woman is a fuckin slut...I would have divorced her right away..fuckin bitch..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...