All Comments on 'Cuckolded in Connecticut'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What could you do?

Run, don't walk, to see a doctor because you are really sick!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Real??

As you said in your post script, maybe a foundation of reality but clearly embellished by the magnifying glass of time. Still there are some kernals of truth, especially in your intial description. The way I describe the emotion of a husband knowing his wife is with another man for sex is a feeling of abject terror superimposed on absolute excitement. Good story though, I always enjoy the ones you tell. I don't know if this was really a suggestion from a reader or you used that intro as an author's device; as far as I am concerned it doesn't really matter. Good job.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Fantasy

As a long time cuckold and knowing quite a few cuckolds, it happened to quick plus Shelly would have put the kabosh on the whole thing the first night. Well told story though.

It did remind me of my wifes second lover who never wanted me around. She had spent the afternoon with him at his place and came home about 6 PM. She removed her clothes and showed me her naked body. Her ass was beet red and there were love bites, not hickeys all over her breasts and thighs. She told me she "had" to go back, and did after offering me a creampie. I was long asleep when she got home. Later she told me she was just out picking up take-out dinner for them and wanted to show me what he had done to her.

Funny thing was that she never liked it rough with me, either before or after this lover.

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Stupid

Stupid wives, stupid husbands. And all the whlie their daughter is in the house? Really, you had to include that detail? Shame on you, LynGKS, for even considering such bullfeathers. It's child abuse!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The Problem isnt the story... tis the author

..."Obviously, it is possible to be fooled. Here is another story that might be true...."

Lynn its bullshit and you are not fooling anyone. WHY is he furiously angry then 2 minutes does he have a raging hard on?

In the real world Men who have JPB syndrome... wanting to see their wife fuck another man... STILL want to fuck their wife. In this story she shuts him down and wont ever tocuh him again...

in the REAL world sexual Public Humilation -- the party-- is NOT connceted with the JPB hetro male sexual fantasy that a FEW men have of seeing the wife fuck another man.

Lynn ..it wasnt hot.

It wasnt well done.

Its clear you are still a bitter angry mentally ustable woman.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
you still havent gotten over that Divorce thing have you Lynn?

Lynn.. come on You actually trully believe that this was TRUE Story ?

You REALLY think that this is TRUE and that YOU have not been fooled?

in short are you really this incredibably fucking stupid?

Look I am sorry yoru were treated like shit by your Husband

I am sorry no one asked you to the prom.

can you please move on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sad, if true

I choose to disbelieve this one. I don't want to think people of my gender as so pitiful, and people of the other gender are so uncaring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
kinda flat

just didn't work, confluence of uninteresting factors made this a dud

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 13 years ago
BS

Two stars for recounting obvious bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

A sick demented asshole. Truly sad fucker. fucking brainless cunt, doesn't seem human!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lynn

Just one favor, give us back our Danny boy. His story needs to be finished, don't suck up his whole energy you evil woman :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nope fantasy

I vote fantasy. It is too devoid of details to have been real. People don't go from Whoo to go with no idea of what and why they are doing it. There clearly was no thought of the wife about saving the marriage or concern she might lose it. No concern on Mike's part about his marriage and family. No concern on the part of the Cuck about why, how, or what was going on, especially since the story implies he had no tendencies toward humiliation.

In short, a poor fantasy, not so well written. My guess is that if you wrote this story Lynn that it would be a far richer in details and the emotional conflict would have been deep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
THE RIGHT THING TO DO

THIS MAN SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THE OTHERS HOUSE,

AND FUCKED HIS WIFE. TURN ABOUT IS FAIR PLAY.

THAT WOULD BE MY ENDING TO THIS STORY.

DeckviewDeckviewabout 13 years ago
If this is real, everyone is fucked up!

Flat, stupid characters, flat, booring, etc....

Anonymous0Anonymous0about 13 years ago

I hope against hope that this story isn't true. As for a Fantasy? what sort of nightmare would this ever be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Tough Time

Lynn,

This guy had to be stroking you. The caliber of man the Navy engages for submarines would have exposed him to be a latent submissive and he would not have been a sub-mariner.

I hated reading this and only kept on hoping and believing that he was under the influence, bewildered, shocked and in denial and that he would suddenly snap out of it, knock the door down, kick Mikes ass, slap his wife and throw them both out - Naked!!!

Towards the end, I kept thinking he says he's angry and she goads him. This is a slut and he is not a man.

The guy that wrote this is just a sicko wanting us to believe he is all man, confused and hurt, loves his wife and hopes things will work out. Nah, this guy doesn't exist in the real world. Sicko's do but they are not men and they are definitely not sub-mariners! Nope, BS.

BTW, I'm Army, not defending the Navy, just pointing out that this guy doesn't exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lynn what is happening to you?

You're getting worse. I had hopes for you, even defended you in many stories. Much as I hate to do it, I'm going to stop reading you. Sorry. Enough is enough. I went anonymous, ashamed to do otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

BULLSHIT>>BULLSHIT You are the writer( a male) not a man) You did this because you are the kind of a ma....CREATURE that make the average WIMP look good. You are a snivelling whimpering peice of pig shit that can't help getting hjard when seeing his wife fucked by another dog..Yes everyone in your srory are dogs, whimpering mangy curs ...Please kill yourself as soon as possible, Save the real men from having the image of a man so destroyed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Complete crap, and anyone would know this...

Lynn, quite drankly, I think you're a lying sack of shit. This is a story about torture... the basic pychological foundation needed for any of the people in this story would border on psychotic, and you know what Lynn... ALL OF US, ALL OF THE READERS HERE know that this just your bullshit. You're not even close enough to be stupid enough to think that any of this could have happened. Seriously, you can't possibly have that little understanding of basic human emotions and psychology? This wife, this woman all of a sudden decides to completely degrade herself in front of ALL their friends... and she decides that she hates, that she loathes her husband, the husband that she doesn't leave so much that she must do the #1 cruelist thing she could possibly do to him. Lynn, you in your infinate wisdom decided that, 'yeah this sounds real'... what crap! Everyone else decided to just sit around and do nothing... in your story heck, nothing was even SAID. So, Lynn, in your life, you've known thousands of people... and you'd be lying if you said you thought ANY of those thousands of people would, or could do any of this shit. So, I ask, why the fucking bullshit? Why the crap prelude? Why don't you just write this garbage about pain, humiliation and assault, and post it under fetish and be done with it? Why must you play these games about this being a loving wife story? Are you really that stupid... if you give me your address, I'll send you a dictionary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dear lynn

Gotta say pile of crap. Please stop contributing to the trend in literotica of all these crsp wimp cuckold stories. They aren't erotic they are just pathetic and depressing stories about men who desperately need help and therapy, and the awful women who abuse them.

They are very sad to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed the story.....Wish it were me....

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a pile of crap.

To say that this would have anegative effect on crew morale and activity is without saying. Neither couple would be able to do their job and on a submarine, the whole boat demands a cohesive team.

As soon as this would happen, the CPO would find out and both parties would find themselves transferred or more likely discharged. No Captain wants a crew member who is such a pussy that he lets his wife cheat on him and disrespect him without any reaction. Such a person can not be trusted to defend his crewmates. Likewise, anyone who would do that to a fellow crewmembers wife is similarily not trusted to defend his crewmen. Easier to get rid of both deliquents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Get a Grip, People!

Good God! Can't believe some of the comments! If Lynn's story get you THAT upset you'd better find another site to spend time on. We're all different. I doubt very much if Lynn is lying. She was very clear about changing some of the facts. She is an excellent writer and, I suppose, your hysterical comments demonstrate it quite well. Take two asprin and call me in the morning.

DC29DC29about 13 years ago
ignore the negative

Hey Lynn this story is good and there seem to be a group of people on this site who intentionally look for this type of story just so they can so what a load of crap it is and also so they can vote it down.

Why they do this is beyond me, maybe its because the character in the stories do what they can only dream about

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome story

that was a great story. maybe part 2 can include chuck coming back....being a submissive cuckold.....and bring Mike the beer that He deserves! i know that's what i would do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
find some self respect!

Or grow a set of balls! THere probably are some wimps out there like that but as we see no woman wants to be married to them.

It is one thing to have threesomes and swing but to be humiliated like this portrays is not something a man would stand for.

Get rid of the bitch and find a real woman to be with. she isn't a good role model for her daughter either.

time to throw her out and let the guy know he has two women to take care of but the daughter stays with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a pile of horse manure,

and not worth reading. Surely, no man could be such a braindead wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lynie got hurt by some man now she is into male humiliation at every turn - sad huh

now a lesbian eh lynie. bad man hurt you bad eh.<P>

That still doesn't explain how sick you and your words are.<P>

Maybe now its the attention that your sick mind requires as you don't get any otherwise of course at 4'8" a pocked face and 313 pounds.<P>

I can see you bent over the keyboard mowwing on chocolate and a 2 day old fuzzy pizza typing with one hand while trying to get off with the other sauce covered hand.<P>

Not pretty picture but now we understand your sadness lynie.<P>

Get some help soon little sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cuckold or not

as a cuckold wimp, you would put up with that BS. And get off on the humiliation and degredation.

As a man depending on how angry, wouid shoot the both of them in the act and then call the police at the worst, at the least you would go to his wife's house and bring her. the fact he blew her off and made her sleep downstairs says he is a man.

In all it was a pretty exciting story

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
Load of Bull Dung

What an absolute crock of shit that was. If this as stated had any element of truth to it the husband needs to go eat a bullet the world will be alot better off without his type of wimp in it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A trio of assholes

If this were real, I'd feel bad for Shelly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved It Lynn

My husband loves to watch me get fucked by other men. I loved being fucked. I love cock. The more variety of cock the better. It works for both of us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Go Lynn Go!

I like to watch other men play with my wife's tits, and suck her nipples. Then I like to watch their cocks slide in and out of her pussy or mouth, and spray their Cum all over her. It makes me Cum too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I fully understand

This story turned me on and got me hard as a rock. It brought back many fond memories of my past marriage. Shortly after our marriage I took my wife to an ABS store.She'd never so much as seen a porn movie much less a cock other than mine. I talked her into wearing a very short skirt, no panties or bra. We entered a booth and as the movie played we began messing around with each other. In the process she noticed the hole in the wall and asked what that was for. I told her to "stick her finger in it and move it around". Very quickly a good size cock came thru the hole. The look on her face was one of shock. I told her to take it in her hand and play with it. I could tell she liked what she was doing so I forced her head down and told her to suck it. With some hesitantcy she put it in her mouth and the guy began to face fuck her. I got behind her and started fucking her from the read. There was no doubt it turned her on so I pulled out and told her to back up to it and let me fuck her. She didn't hesitate for a second. He fucked her for awhile and cum in her pussy. As soon as he pulled out another cock appeared. From the noise it was clear that there was more than one guy in the booth so I got down and told them to come over to our booth. In the mean time I told her to strip nude and fuck all of them, something she very willingly did. I cleaned the cum out of her pussy with my mouth just in time for the two guys to arrive. While one of them fucked her I sucked the other one, something my wife did not know I did but at that point I didn't fucking care. When the first one cum I again sucked her dry and the second one took his turn at her pussy. Because of my sucking him and the action that was going on he shot off very quickly. Not having any more cocks available I fucked her while telling her what a great whore she was and that we were going to have a fantastic life together. It has continued to this day, many years later. She still fucks lots of men and I suck lots of cock. We are trying to find a nice looking woman for her to eat out. Her only concern about that is that I have to agree not to ever fuck the other woman. Wasn't difficult to agree to since I prefer sucking cocks and getting ass fucked more anyway. Guys, It does happen!!

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
taking another man cock and cum

love the story . brilliant writing awesome story

cuckolded in connecticut more of this would be great

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
Is it true??

Quite possibly. There are men (and women) who thrive on humiliation. Myself, no... While I can see the visual aspects of my wife having sex with another man turning me on, I'd never be able to tolerate the humiliation. I wonder, if this story has it's basis in truth, did the marriage survive in the longer term?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HIGHLY UNBELIEVABLE

and if any story ever deserved a sequel/2nd chapter, this is the one. And no service man would ever stand for that from anyone. But you did put a different slant on WIMPMANSHIP. TK U MLJ LV NV

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
Thank you for an average black dick

The story was fine but I was not stirred enough to read it to the end. However I was unbelievably thrilled that Mike had a normal sized dick. All those yard long black dicks get really tiresome very soon.

Jackhammer8Jackhammer8almost 12 years ago
My Wish, too!

I have always wanted to be the husband in these stories and in my own marriage. In fact I use to ask her to let me watch her fucking some other guys but she would not hear of it. All these years later (45) and I still wish it had happened.

A very good story, more would be nice but now that I have found you, I will read all of your writings.

Again thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ridiculous

Simply Retarded.

desperate1desperate1over 11 years ago
Great true story

Loved it. some of the story brought back memories and others made me wish my wife had gone further. She never let me watch openly. Spunk tastes great from a cunt though.

Please write more like this you are a genius at knowing how the guy feels. Contact me if you want to know more about this facet of the story

kharrismakharrismaover 11 years ago
Hey, "Anonymous!"

Hey, "anonymous!" both of you, grow a ball and stop hiding behind the "anonymous" label. Afraid to come out?

@anonymous 06/29/12: if this kind of thing is, as you say, "ridiculous," then what are you doing here at all? This whole site is probably 95% fantasy, and when has a fantasy ever had to conform to reality? That's the whole point of fantasy... it doesn't.

@anonymous 08/06/12: Come back here and read that post as if somebody else had written it. Wanna see a piece of scum? Where's the nearest mirror? Hope you haven't bred... too many cockroaches as it is.

kharrismakharrismaover 11 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my all-time favorites; this story, and you as an author. The poor bastard... I know just how he felt. Does very well capturing the inner conflict, the "yes-I-wanna" and the "no-I-don't" that can paralyze. When the emotion starts running at overflow, rational thought goes right out the window.

Well written, ignore these lowlife trolls who have little imagination or literacy.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

don't sugar coat it anon 0213 - tell us ehat you really think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Where to go and what to do?

How stupid is he? And how pathetic is he not to be packed and heading out the door. Go home, get organized, go to the bank and then to the lawyer. No writer will EVER convince me that any man would stand still for a cheating slut wife.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
This one will end in divorce

I know a number of cuckold wimps, but never this bad. And hot wives seldom what all their friends to know they are humiliating their husbands in public. Now some public humiliation goes a long way in front of strangers, but close friends in a military unit? No this is fantasy. Leadership would have got wind of what was going on. Mike would have been punished and sent to another unit and cuckold would have got out and away from the military as soon as he could. As for Mike, his divorce would have been messy as well. That is my take on all this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
danbury

I need large dicks for cuckold my wife fuck your pussy.

Mi wife wold yers 23'''

My e.mail. fofsoliveira@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Read a few stories in this category... couple of lynn's

#1 thing that shocks me, is that Lynn hasn't taken her own life in all these years. She's obviously seriously disturbed and has a pathetic life.

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenover 8 years ago
Erotic!

Highly erotic. Sensual and well-written.

Why do all these anon.commentators bother to leave such negative stuff? They also get so worked-up over a story. Get a life. Someone is probably cucking yiu as you write this vitriol!!

Keep up the good work LynnGKS.

David

Kate12345675Kate12345675over 8 years ago
LYNNgks

Lyngks is a man hatter her X husband screwed her over that is were her stories come from. As a female I would never cheat on my husband. You gay males need to post your stories in gay male. PERIOD !

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
@Kate

You make bold assumptions about a woman you don't know based on her fantasies. You talk about your marriage and hold it sacred, yet you trash another's marriage for having a fantasy that you disagree with. Says more about you than the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
javmor79

Question.Is humiliating your spouse erotic? Fantasy or not .Is there anything erotic about this?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The writer and the story....

The writer: I never comment about them...The story: it's pure trash, almost impossible!!! If he wasn't man enough to act, I'm sure that the other wife would divorce and clean the cheating husband...The wimp said that was almost 30 years ago...what we want to know was what happened after that day...so a story with no context, just with the intention of demoralize the husband, but forgot that showed one woman as a low life whore, not worthy to be a mother, and the other one as a slave that had to accept all that the husband want to do...1*

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
@ anonymous

To me it isn't. However, judging the people who do find it erotic is judgmental and narcissistic. Who says that the only erotica that is valid is what turns YOU on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exactly

@javmor79 The anon's exact comment would have been: The average men do not feel erotic the cuckolding, but some minor% men turn on this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My wife became angry with me

And on the day we were going to a party. We were young and only married for 18 months. Still in the honeymoon stage. I need to preface this by the fact that JayLynne never got over her first boyfriend, the first one she was intimate with. Tom had popper her cherry, banged her whenever she was around and she told me he made her thank him afterward, sitting with a pussy leaking cum.

At the party, I was shocked to see Tom was there. Because she was angry, I guess, she decided to rub my face in it. Tom asked her to dance and soon enough they were dancing, drinking and having fun. Me? I was left by myself, these were her friends, not mine. When I happened to see them kiss, I was humiliated by the looks everyone gave me. JayLynne continued to drink, Tom continued to ply her with them and I was becoming more and more angry when she ignored me and even refused to come back to the couch where I sat.

The last straw was when I saw HER stand and tug on his hand. Thinking it was nothing more than another dance, I was shocked to see her leading him upstairs. I'd been upstairs in that house and knew there were 4 bedrooms, not even a bathroom. When I heard the door close I looked around and saw every person in the house staring at me. I'd had enough. I didn't care for my job, we'd been arguing about just that, I didn't care to work for her domineering father. I stood and without saying a word, went out to our car and drove home. In less than a 1/2 hour I had everything loaded into my Nissan 4x4 truck and after one last look around, left my wedding ring on the table, along with the house key.

I drove to a neighboring town about 45 miles away. It was bigger but I had a couple buddies that I stayed with from time to time if I had to work up that way. Jason was happy to see me, until I told him the reason why, and let me know I was welcome to stay as long as I wanted, Hal had moved to a better job. He was a good shoulder to lean on and we had some good talks.

Jason did a little digging for me. Apparently, the music hadn't been put back on and after I left, the rhythmic thump thump thump of two people fucking was heard all through the house. Some were titillated, others were infuriated with my wife's behavior. The best news was she had come to her senses after the sex and hurried downstair to find me, just to find I was gone. An old girlfriend of Jason's gave her a ride home and she was hysterical to the point of hospitalization after finding my ring and key on the kitchen table.

JayLynne searched for me with her fathers help. I didn't give a forwarding address so he gave her my final paycheck. The funny thing was, I never liked the fucker but he damn near threw JayLynne from his life when he found out what she actually did. They couldn't find me because I kept my truck in my buddies garage and rode to work with him, where I was getting paid in cash under the table, nothing could be traced to me. It worked out great for almost a year, until one of JayLynne's friends happened to see me without my knowledge. She followed me back to Jason's home and then went to my wife, who showed up within the hour.

I refused to talk with her. She had been very shapely before, but when she found me, she was almost emaciated. Friends of Jason's had told him she couldn't or wouldn't eat, but we never believed them. From a healthy 130lbs, she couldn't have weighed 90. Her face was so thin I hardly recognized her. Jaylynne stood at his door and screamed like a madwoman until we called the police and I left out the backdoor. The police looked for me while she was in their car, but I was gone and she became even more distraught. She was locked up in a mental ward that evening, not even her parents could get her out.

I moved out of the state the very next day. It had been a payday Friday the previous day and by Sunday night I was 1200 miles away. Life was good, I found a really well paying job and was buying my own house. Big mistake, you can be traced that way. And her dad did just that and showed up at my door early one Saturday morning. Being polite, I let him in and poured him some coffee.

Bob wanted me to know his daughter still loved me, she had made a terrible mistake and would do anything to make it right. He talked for quite a while, until he asked me if I still loved her. That was when I explained every ounce of my love died when I heard the door close behind them and the only way I'd have anything to do with JayLynne was if she became unfucked. Boy, did that piss him off! He asked what difference it made, Tom had sex with her before we were married, what difference did it make if it happened only one more time?

Now Bob's wife, my MIL, was a hottie, just like her daughter. I told Bob I'd take JayLynne back after I fucked Mattie, his wife. That fucker actually punched me! I laughed through the pain of a bloody nose and told him it sure as hell made a difference when it was his wife, instead of mine. That stopped him in his tracks. Before he left, he asked if there was any way I could see us back together and I shook my head no. He left and I never saw him again, but I did receive a letter from him and Mattie.

It was for the upcoming funeral of his daughter. JayLynne had committed suicide after hearing we weren't going to reunite. They had kept anything away from her she could harm herself with but didn't take into account the bridge about a half mile from their house. JayLynne simply got up one night, walked to the bridge in her nightclothes and jumped. Unfortunately it was only about 35' to the rock below and she didn't die instantly, she broke most of the bones in her body instead. They didn't find her until about 72 hours later, by then she had perished from hyperthermia and her injuries.

I'm remarried now. Does JayLynne's death bother me? Absolutely. Am I responsible for it? Absolutely not. She was a big girl, she had a degree from the UW. Unfortunately, she didn't have any common sense. Now, did I go to the funeral? I sure did. Of course, I was treated like a pariah, but I expected no less. Maddie slapped me, hard, and told me I killed her daughter. Bob just spit in front of me and that was that. No one spoke to me but that was fine, they all knew what happened. Once the pain wore off, they would realize it wasn't my fault.

Right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The commenter below....

Piqued my interest in his story, simply because it paralleled mine to some degree.

Ellie and I had been married 9 years, struggling to start our family. She and I always talked about a big family, 4 or 5 kids. I guess it took a toll on her and at first, I didn't believe the whispers I began to hear, but finally took a week of my vacation time to follow her. Ellie didn't work, my job paid well and she was spending it, it seems, in the arms of HER old boyfriend. In my bed.

After seeing them together I realized how little we had together that I wanted. Just my pop and grandpops guns and they were in my truck before they finished fucking. I simply left my cellphone and ring on the counter and drove away. Ellie must have heard me at some point, because in my rear view mirror, I saw her race out into the street just about the time I turned left at the end of it. Left took me toward the interstate.

A call to my boss's boss, someone whom I had never spoken with, but my immediately supervisor knew had also been cheated on, reaped dividends for me. I was perhaps 50 miles from my town heading east, when he mentioned I should turn and head the other way. We had a plant out in Denver and he offered me a job there, at a substantial increase.

To cut to the chase, I love my job and having a chance to continue working for the same company was life saving. I threw myself into the job, working long hours and six days per week. I'd never had so much money, especially in that I stayed home, ate at home when there and didn't socialize.

It almost came crashing down when Ellie showed up on my doorstep. I refused to answer it and long story short, she actually camped there in order to talk with me. I did what I had to do and moved in with a friend for a week while papers were being drawn up. I had her served sitting on my front porch wrapped in a sleeping bag. From across the street I saw her break down and called 911, before leaving. When I returned, she was gone.

Her folks had/has money. The next thing I knew, the house for sale next to me was purchased. Yep, it was Ellie. She moved in, I moved out. You see, I was renting, I didn't own the place.

Ellie chased me everywhere but I refused to speak with her, all the while the divorce was working itself through court. The day I heard from my lawyer I was a free man, was the day she committed suicide. I read her final note and it professed she was being blackmailed and she had done it for me, to keep our marriage.

I wish she had told me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.65/5.0 = 93% = A] I liked the story very much

LynnGKS is a good writer.

This story is realistic & believable.

I do not say it is an accurate account of a particular true incident. However it definitely is "based on true events". I know because something similar happened to me.

My ex was cheating on me after we moved to a small closely-knit community, pop. 3,000. Half full-time jobs were for the same employer.

My wife (23 at the time) managed to have two affairs in 7 month. She fell in love with the 2nd lover and left me for him. They moved elsewhere.

She did not tell me she was leaving me. She told me she was going to see her family.

Everybody & his brother knew she was cheating on me (& with whom & when & where). I found out by accident AFTER she left.

I was having lunch with 2 co-workers and mentioned my wife & her family. I mentioned the date she was due back.

One of them said, "Wait a sec, buddy. You don't know, do you? Are you pulling my leg?"

"Know what?" So he told me everything...

My brain could not accept the truth, wasn't wired for it. Took me 24 hrs to accept the new reality and 15 days to come to terms with it. First few days were an emotional roller coaster. After that, life went on.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
It's true.

I know the story is true because I've seen people behave this way. My first two wives tried hard to make me jealous. Not in the radical way that transpired in this story, but in a similar spirit. So I know there are people who have a double standard of behavior, one for everyone else and a more lenient and liberal one for themselves. I think it's arrogance largely, but there's an unhealthy dose of stupidity mixed in. It was the lack of respect for someone they claimed to love that ended it for me. I would not have dreamed of even flirting with another woman in my wife's presence, or frankly, in her absence. Absent any agreement to have an open marriage this is indicative of a complete lack of regard for a partner. It might be that when I didn't shoot the two of them people thought I was being a wimp, but that isn't so. I could easily have pumped a couple of slugs in them. It just wasn't worth it. When you throw out the trash you don't shoot it in anger. You just dump it in the bin and walk away without giving it another thought. The cost to me would have been far more than the price of two forty-five ACP cartridges.

I enjoy hot wife stories minus the humiliation aspect of cuckoldry. A partner who would humiliate his or her spouse is no partner and no spouse. Anyone can fuck up, transgress and have a fling in a heated moment. But willful disrespect is unforgivable. I do read the cuckold stories too, but "enjoy" has the wrong connotation. It's not quite right to employ that verb. I liked Othello too, and King Lear and Macbeth. I love Helen of Troy.

What I enjoy about your own cuckold tales is that all the elements to get the cucks off are reliably there in a well crafted tale. And I feel right along with the cucks- we're watching a sex act, so we do get off. But it's an act akin to rape. It may be brutal and vicious but we can't urn our heads because of the raw emotion that the story elicits.

You practice your craft remarkably well and I enjoy your stories. Now I'll shut up before I exceed the word count of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Steaming Pile!

Even if hubby was a sicko,he couldn't survive at work with everyone taunting him. Figure he could get off with an insanity plea,or mental illness plea if he just took a machete while they were fucking and lopped off Mike's dick and his wife's tits.Then he could hack them into little pieces and throw body parts down into the party crowd! Hey,that's no worse than what was done to him!

There are some sick,hurtful people in this world! Just feel sorry for the 2 year old daughter.

This is one mean-spirited sick story! Literotica loves to ban profiles so why weren't you and your sick story banned?!!!

Disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1st wife did that

25 years ago, sneaked off and did some guy at a party while I was there. Drunk and stoned, coke flowing, one of those kinds of parties. Lots of other stuff going on, dancing and copping feels, one gal with her tits out. That part was fun.

Suddenly the wife was gone, I went looking for her, finally found her upstairs in a room with another couple. Everyone was busy. The guy laughed at me when I started to throw a fit, called me a cuck and a wimp when I left. Big guy, mean looking, tattoos all over him. Me at 5'9" and 155 couldn't just whip his ass. He laughed, the wife just looked at me, said nothing. Too drunk maybe?

I am not a cuck, OR a wimp.

Guess they didn't realize I was going to my car to get my .45 Colt. Ever hear one of those go off in a 12' X 12' room? It's awhile before you can hear anything.

The jerk was looking right at me, he knew of course. Big guy like I said, he stopped two rounds intended for both of them. 180 grain hollowpoints, should have used 200 grain loads I guess. 1st one in the ass, 2nd one between his shoulder blades.

She also told me after that she was sorry and it just "happened" when she came to visit and deliver divorce papers. Handed them to me with her left hand, the right one still in a cast. Glass window in the way, so I couldn't reach her. She knew that.

I got paroled after 4 years of a 20 year sentence, some silly law about shooting people gets the system all worked up for some reason.. Did six more of probation. Haven't seen that exwife since, doubt I ever will. I did look for a few years, probably best I never found her.

I did go up to the graveyard, no one around so I took a leak on the guy's grave.

Some might like that shit, I didn't.

To each their own.

I didn't vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story ... brings back memories ..

When my wife and I were in our 40’s we went country dancing once or twice a week. We stayed apart most of the time and often went to different clubs to “free her up”. She liked younger guys in their early 20’s. It’s no secret that guys in their 20’s love fucking older women. Women in their 40’s like my wife were their prime targets. One weekend she went to a club close to a Marine base to dance while I went to a club closer to home. She came home about 3AM. When she came into the bedroom, she told me she had a special story for me but first she had to show me the “evidence”. I loved my wife’s “I just got fucked!” stories. She took me out to the carport behind our house to show me. There was a giant yellow spot on the side of her Miata. She proceeded to tell me she had picked up a young Marine and he had fucked her across the trunk of her car while our friends watched him fucking her. The yellow spot was her cum patch. For the next month or so our friends couldn’t wait to tell me how they had watched this Marine fuck the shit out of my wife hoping for an adverse reaction. My question ... “did you take any photos? Why not ... I wanted photos!” They were always amazed that I loved knowing that young guys were fucking my wife silly. I still jackoff thinking about this particular “indiscretion” 25 years later ... I loved knowing she was getting royally fucked by her young studs! I loved her stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

the husband is a asshole the wife a first skank if he balls he would kick her as hard in between the lags and tell her to show it to the judge if she came after they would fined her in the closest whorehouse not my house.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
All

All the poor sad slugs telling their fantasy stories starting with "my wife". Surely, if there were this many cucks crawling around I would have known at least one.

cuckwanabeecuckwanabeeover 3 years ago
Wrong Call

Great story. He should have called back and asked to be allowed to come back and watch. Also, he needs to develop a craving for cream pie!

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 3 years ago

I think this is a fantasy.

Some of the guys at the first party would be shipmates of the MC, and Jesus Christ would think the Crucifixion was a walk in the park compared to being on a submarine for 90+ days with Navy guys giving him shit unmercifully at least 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, about being BOTH a wimp and a pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Everyone got exactly what they deserved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous