Cuckolded in Connecticut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,098 Followers

I asked her what was going on.

Kate said, "We're gonna do it. Do you want to watch?"

I was stunned. I asked what if I said no they couldn't do it? She said he would leave but she would fuck him another time before he went on patrol! There was that word again. The word she never used before.

I turned to Mike, "What about Shelly? Does she know you're here?"

"No," Mike said. "I told her I was going to spend two days camping. I usually do that before a patrol, so she doesn't expect me until Monday afternoon."

Kate said, "I'm going to dance with Mike now. You can watch him turn me on."

She held out her hand to him. I sat and watched them dance! I felt the knife of jealousy cut deep into my gut. It was humiliating and I wanted to stop them but I could only sit, helplessly, watching my wife dancing, with Mike's hands roving freely over her body.

They kissed deeply and he started to strip her down. I began to tremble in anticipation as I watched. He removed her dress and bra and she stood there naked except for tiny bikini panties and shoes. Then he removed his shirt and pants and I could see the bulge in his shorts.

I watched him playing with her tits and ass and I could tell he was getting her hot by the flushing on her neck and chest. He was standing behind her, his hard cock pressing against her ass and one hand playing with her tits. When his other hand pushed inside her panties and his fingers stroked her beaver, Kate started to moan. Tears started rolling down my cheeks and I was blushing with the shame of another man giving my wife sexual pleasure.

I managed to ask her, plaintively, "Why are you doing this?"

She came over to my chair, pulling him by the hand. Mike was smiling at me. It was more of a leer than a smile. She leaned over and patted my cheek.

"Because it's exciting, Darling," she said. "And I want to. No. I need to! He makes me feel sexy and I want this for me. If you had said no, I'd fuck him anyway. You just wouldn't know about it."

"I'm letting you watch because I know how much it turns you on. I love that painful look of jealousy and embarrassment and sexual arousal I see on your face right now. You should see your face. It's priceless. And Darling, your body tells me how much you're looking forward to watching us fuck."

When she said that, she reached down and grabbed my hard cock, which was bulging in my pants. She shook it and laughed and looked back at Mike who saw my erection and joined in her laughter.

At that moment I realized my cock was as big and hard as I ever remembered. It was almost painful! She was not drunk. She was stone cold sober and she was gonna fuck this bastard. And he was standing there leering down at me, knowing I had a hard-on – knowing he could fuck my wife – knowing I was helpless to stop him, because I wanted to watch him do it. Kate was right. I was a pervert!

She said, "We're going to bed now. You can come up and watch if you sit on the stool in the corner and behave yourself, like a good little boy. You cannot move the stool or say anything and if you can't do that, just stay here."

She kissed her fingers and patted my cheek with the kiss. Mike grinned down at me, patted her ass like he owned it, and they started towards the stairs.

I sat there trying to decide what to do for what seemed like forever. I still had all those emotions racking my body.

I wanted to stand up and scream, "No! This is not going to happen," like I had done at Mike's house last night. But I could not speak!

I knew I had to watch. I had to see it, no matter what it did to the rest of my life! It seemed like I sat there for a long time, but when I looked at the stairs, I realized it must have been only a few seconds, because they were not all the way up them yet! The jealousy and sexual arousal and embarrassment and tears increased as I followed them up the stairs - meekly, as a cuckold should be meek.

She entered the bedroom, looked over her shoulder, and when she saw me following, she grinned and moved the stool from the dresser to the corner and pointed to it. I just stood there.

She said, "You know the rules, Darling. Sit down and watch and keep your mouth shut! Or you can leave and I will lock the door, just like last week."

She was in complete control now. I remembered the loud click as she locked me out of the bedroom last week just before she fucked Mike. I sat down with my head lowered in defeat, looking at the floor. I was completely helpless to do anything else.

Mike pulled her panties down and she removed his shorts. They got in bed and continued what they had started down stairs. At first I didn't want to look but that quickly changed with all the moaning and giggling. I looked up to see him sucking her nipple causing her to thrash about. She has very sensitive nipples and would sometimes come just from having them played with and sucked.

When she reached for Mike's hard cock I noticed that he was not bigger than me. He was actually smaller, about six inches to my seven and about the same thickness. His cock had an upward curve, whereas mine was straight, and he was uncircumcised. But his balls looked huge!

As they continued to explore each other I noticed several love bites on her tits and a couple on her thighs, but when he tried to eat her pussy he got what I always got.

"I don't like that!" She said.

As I sat and watched, my heart was pounding and my cock was painfully hard. I felt like all the breath had been sucked out of me. I had never felt this way before and I felt the greatest sexual pleasure I had ever felt. My cock was literally leaking juice and I had a big wet spot in my pants. I did not dare touch it for fear I would ejaculate!

She was telling him to put it in her and to hurry. "Do it!" She said.

He looked over his shoulder at me and said, "Ask me to fuck your wife."

I just sat there – shocked and humiliated and speechless. I couldn't possibly say that!

Kate said, "Forget about him! Just fuck me."

"Tell him to ask me. I'm not gonna fuck you till your husband asks me to," Mike said.

Kate had her legs spread wide for him and he was teasing her clit with his cock. She was ready and eager to fuck.

She looked over at me and gave the order. "Ask him, Chuck. Either ask him or leave the room."

My embarrassment shot up but I did not get angry. I knew that to keep feeling this pleasure I had to ask this bastard to fuck my wife! But I just couldn't get those words out. I could only sit and wonder whether to debase and humiliate myself or leave the room.

Then I heard my voice say, "Mike, fuck my wife – please – I want to watch."

I realized I had said what he wanted, even while trying not to say it and I started crying again. She was in total control and I couldn't help it.

Mike looked at me and laughed. Then he slid his cock very slowly into her wet pussy watching my face and grinning at me while he did it. The bastard looked directly at my hard-on. He knew I was helpless to do anything except sit quietly like a wimp and watch him fuck my wife.

She started moaning, "Oh God! Oh God! Do it! Please! Do it! God it feels wonderful."

Mike looked back over his shoulder at my face again when my wife started to beg for it. Then he dropped down on her, lifted her legs high in the air, and started fucking her hard. Her feet were bouncing up and down and his big balls were slapping her ass. That was the picture that burned into my brain. I have seen it over and over again in all the years since that moment – every time I masturbated, I saw it.

The headboard of the bed started to pound the wall just as it had that horrible night last week. I couldn't stop watching his big balls slapping her ass. I could hear the wet, squishy sounds of a horny pussy getting what it needed. I saw her pumping her ass to meet his thrusts. It seemed almost no time at all until her eyes rolled back and she started shaking and groaning loudly as her orgasm took control of her body.

She had been working up to it and it was a big one and it seemed to just go on and on. I wasn't sure if she passed out for a few seconds but then she started moaning and telling Mike how good it felt.

Mike wasn't listening to her. He wasn't gentle or loving. He just fucked her like a cheap whore. He kept on pounding her during her orgasm and then, finally, he groaned loudly and buried his cock into her as far as he could.

I watched, eagerly, knowing he was about to shoot his sperm! I saw his heavy testicles lift up in his scrotum and the muscles at the base of his cock start to contract as he pumped a load of thick creamy cum deep into my wife. Kate spread her legs wider, moaned, and lifted up her ass to take it deep.

"Yessss. Oh yesssss," she said.

Then Mike collapsed, panting - two sweating bodies clenched together, resting after their sexual ecstasy. And the banging headboard fell silent - just as it had fallen silent last week, when I sat helplessly in the living room, fumbling with the tape player, trying to hide my erection, with all of our friends looking at me and chuckling because they knew my wife was getting fucked big time, and I was not man enough to do anything about it.

My pleasure, so great earlier, was multiplied ten fold when she started coming and when he pumped his load I felt like I was having an orgasm myself – the best orgasm I ever had. It was a rush greater than a line of coke would give me. It was positively the best feeling I had ever felt - or have ever felt since. I was shaking and could not breathe and my rock hard cock was throbbing. I realized what true ecstasy was and I had just felt it! I sat and regained my composure and enjoyed that moment.

Then suddenly I knew I had to leave. After his cock got soft and slipped out of her I saw part of that massive load of cum start to drip out of her pussy and I knew what that bastard would try to make me do next. If she were ever going to let me eat pussy it was at this moment, when his cum was dripping out of it. Mike would enjoy making me clean up his mess.

There was no way I was going to undergo that ultimate humiliation with them laughing at me. I hurried from the room and went down stairs. I began to feel a little better. I grabbed a beer and sat down. That bastard didn't last as long as I usually did. I could give her two orgasms sometimes. Why did she like to fuck him so much?

A few minutes later my wife came downstairs. She was buck-naked! She had always been so modest. She never walked around the house this way – just as she never said the word "fuck" until Mike fucked her. But now, naked in her spike heels she looked like a whore. She walked like one too – swinging her ass.

She had changed so much this past week: prancing around naked, using foul language, calling me a pervert, laughing at me because I got a hard-on watching her fuck another guy. She had become a horny, controlling slut.

I asked, "When is he leaving?"

She gave me a look that I could only remember with shock, and said, "We're not done fucking yet. He says he can last longer the second time."

She had a large hickey high on her neck. When she saw me staring at it she said he told her not to cover it with make-up and if anyone asked, to tell them it was from her lover not her husband. The bastard wanted to humiliate me in front of her friends.

"We're gonna take a shower. You bring him a beer when we get out. He's gonna be staying longer. You were really nice up there – such a good little boy that we're gonna let you stay down here and listen to us fuck if you want to. I told him you enjoyed listening to us last week."

I remembered telling her that, but when she said it now I got angry. "Either he leaves or I do and if he stays he can get his own damn beer."

She paused, thinking, then chuckled. "If that's the way you want it, Dear. Go ahead and leave. I'm gonna fuck him again. You call me later and we'll talk."

She went upstairs. I grabbed all the beer and left. I had no idea where I was going but Mike was not gonna drink my beer.

When I remembered it years later, I thought how funny it was. It was ludicrous! I had taken all the beer so he wouldn't be able to drink my beer, but I had left my wife for him to fuck as much as he wanted to. I realize now why people laugh at cuckolds.

As I left the house I looked at the clock. It was only 9:30. I had put my daughter down about 8:45, so all that action took only 45 minutes! I stashed all the beer under some bushes, except the one I was drinking, and started walking. I didn't know where I was going and I didn't care.

It was almost eleven when I found a phone booth and called her. She answered the phone after a half dozen rings.

"Is he still there?" I asked.

"Yes he is," she said. "And you'll be glad to know he lasted a lot longer the third time."

Then she laughed. "Darling, why don't you come back and watch? I like to see the expression on your face when you watch us fuck. Mike said he enjoyed it too."

I heard him laugh in the background after she said that. They were laughing at me. They must have talked about me being a pervert after I left. They had surely seen that big bulge in my pants and the wet spot I got when I watched Mike fuck her.

My voice was shaky. "How much longer will he be there?"

I couldn't take much more of this. She asked Mike and I heard him say something in the background and then they both laughed again.

"It's sticking straight out, honey. You could hang your hat on it. He says his balls are not empty yet." She said it with a chuckle.

"Why don't you call me again tomorrow afternoon?"

I heard them both laughing as she hung up without waiting for my response.

Jesus! The bastard had fucked her three times and now he was gonna fuck her all night and that horny bitch was looking forward to it and laughing at me. And she was sober!

In that moment I remembered watching his heavy balls slap her ass. I reached down and felt a rock hard cock bulging in my pants, and then like a teenager with a wet dream I felt my cum start to pump out into my shorts. Shit! I couldn't help it! In my brain, like a drum, I heard the bed pounding the wall as that bastard fucked her hard.

I just stood there in the phone booth holding my dripping cock in my wet pants. Where could I go? What could I do?


Dear Reader: When I read his original story it seemed possible it was true, but as I read it again in my re-write, I realize that it might be an elaborate fantasy built up while jacking off over many years. A really good fantasy – but a fantasy all the same. What do you think? Leave a comment with your opinion. Is it fact or fantasy? I'd be interested in seeing what you readers think. And Mike, if there is a real Mike out there somewhere, e-mail me the real names of Chuck and Kate and Shelly and I'll put you in touch with Chuck. That might be fun.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,098 Followers
12