All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 10-11'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed reading this series. I love it. I don't know where you are going to end up but I am hoping that it is with both girls facesitting on Sara and using and abusing her. looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

I love your story, btw, please let Tamara shit in Saras mouth :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm enjoying this!

This is awesome and I'm enjoying it. Do you think you could have more krista and tamara playing with the micro Sara? That was the best part so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I gotta say...

I am a big reader. And, I gotta say, this is one of the best stories I've ever read. For the first three chapters, I was just reading it for the erotic aspect of it. However, as I kept progressing, I found myself hoping that Sara would be okay in the end. Your writing has made me feel bad for the main character, and that shows that you have true talent as a writer.

So my only request is this: Sara gets a good ending, because I really feel bad for her.

Fantastic job, I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I've been reading non-con and giantess material for nearly a decade now. In all honesty, this is without a doubt the best series I have ever read. Not just it's content but it's style. Your writing has a perfect balance between decriptiveness and action. The pacing of the story is fantastic, the suspense and escalation of events is structured wonderfully.

It inspires me when I'm writing my own stories. Please never stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like the story

I Think the end should be Krista finding out what was going on and They get Tamara arrested. but, like Sarah is scarred for life because if the ending ends up Sara liking what Tamara is doing to her and Tamara gets away with it, the end would be shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy

Omg the story was straight out sexy! Maybe for the next chapter, Sara's sister could fart Sara out of her asshole or poop her out (since she's stuck in there).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The dream sessions

I am having a real problem with the dream sessions since they involve Sara as being so small and being abused so savagely, or in a totally different scenario that what she was just in. When you black out (like she has done several times of the last couple of days) your mind tends to wander and confused. I guess there are some people that like that idea. Suddenly being in a dream kind of takes away from the abuse that Sara is in that it may be a way of Sara to disassociate herself from the situation. Some folks will call it a Subspace of some kind so that the brain and body feel somewhere else. I do hope that Sara comes out with some sanity and that Tamara is sent off to a home for the rest of her life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous