Curious Girls Ch. 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I peered through the window and was shocked to discover that the object I'd seen reflecting the moonlight on the other side of the glass was, in fact, a small metal lock which was fastened to a latch. So, that was why I hadn't been able to get the window open! What surprised me more was there was also a latch on the inside with a lock on it as well. I knew it could only have been Tamara's doing. I never expected she'd go to such lengths. How long had they been there? That's when I noticed something else. My own window lock was broken from the inside. I felt a cold sweat break out when I realized that meant Tamara would be able to climb in or out of my window whenever she desired, and I wouldn't be able to lock her out! It occurred to me just how trapped I would be in my room should Tamara show up. She now had a key to both my window and my door.

I didn't know what to do, but I couldn't stay in my room. I'd spend the night in the closet, then figure out what to do in the morning. I walked over to the bed and climbed partially in to inspect my pillow and see if it was still usable. I leaned close and a strong scent on my pillow overtook my senses. It was worse than I'd feared. My pillow was soaked. I'd have to throw the whole thing out. I looked closely, still incredulous that Tamara had just come into the room and used my pillow to masturbate.

I suddenly heard a sound behind me, but before I could turn around, a hand gripped the back of my head and pushed down. I found myself unexpectedly diving face-first into my cum-soaked pillow.

"I thought you might be hiding somewhere." Tamara laughed as I struggled.

She shifted her weight as she moved to straddle my torso, letting up on my head briefly. I took the opportunity to try and pull away, but she shoved my head back down. She held my head against the pillow until my struggling weakened from lack of oxygen. She finally released me as she shifted her weight. I lifted my head out of the pillow just as he ass landed on the back of my head. My face was immediately forced back into my pillow by her nearly full weight. She held my arms behind my back making struggling nearly impossible. She wiggled her ass, causing my face to rub against my pillow. I could barely breathe. Not like I wanted to breathe at that precise moment. Tamara's scent covered my pillow, and it was all I could smell. Tamara eventually sat up and turned around. I struggled to roll off the bed, but I was blocked by Tamara's knees on either side of me. She forced me face up, and pulled my arms under her legs.

"There, now... shall we finish what we started?" She smiled as she slid her fingers between her legs.

"Tamara," I begged, "Please... not again."

She looked angry. "You're such an ungrateful bitch after I've been so nice to you lately."

"Nice? How have you been nice?" I spat back with irritation.

"Are you telling me you preferred your face in my ass?"

"W-what?" I stuttered. "Y-yes. I mean, no." I was caught off guard. I wasn't sure what answer I should give her.

"Perhaps you need a reminder." She grinned as she turned around. "But don't worry," she assured me as her ass came into view, "you haven't gotten out of giving me another orgasm... or six." She laughed, and I felt her calves tighten against my head. I knew what was coming. I also knew I couldn't stop it.

My oxygen was cut off as her ass swallowed my face. Her weight rested heavier on my head than usual with the pillow propping my head up. She giggled as she bounced on my head.

"I'd forgotten how satisfying it was to just feel your face in my ass. Just like old times, eh?"

"Mmmmmph!" I didn't know why I bothered protesting.

"And unfortunately for you, I've got a little surprise in store. You see, I'm having a little indigestion after eating so much Christmas dinner."

What did she mean by that? Unfortunately, I didn't have to wait long to find out. A long fart escaped her ass. It smelled awful. I tried to turn away, but my face was firmly trapped between her cheeks.

"Mmmmph!" I protested.

She ignored me. "You know, I'd normally be super embarrassed to fart in front of anyone, much less in someone's face. But it's different with you. It's somehow... fun." She laughed. "Besides, I need you to appreciate how much better it will be under my pussy." That was never going to happen. She was crazy. "Not only that," she continued, "But I'm sure my pussy has to taste *so* much better than my ass, and you've already licked that."

She tugged my hair roughly. "Perhaps I should make you decide here and now," She mused. "If you had to spend every day for the rest of your life licking either my ass or my pussy, which would you choose?"

My life? That certainly wasn't happening. Still, I wondered about what she'd said. Her ass certainly did not taste good, and I did find it hard to believe the alternative would taste worse. So why was I so much more resistant? Perhaps it was just the principle. I couldn't bring myself to do that to another woman, especially when it would mean a humiliating admission of defeat. And it wasn't just her taste I had to contend with. Now that I'd seen firsthand how incredibly wet she got, I certainly couldn't spend my life dealing with that.

"Answer me," she demanded. "Which would you rather lick every day for the rest of your life?"

"I'm not answering that," I said curtly. "You're sick."

She sat back onto my face.

"Answer me, or I'll fart in your face again." She threatened. I stayed silent. "Oh my God," she gasped, "You like this, don't you!"

A loud, but obviously forced fart followed shortly after.

"Maybe I'll just let you enjoy the smell for a while," she laughed. I was starting to run out of air when I realized she wasn't getting up.

"Tama-mmmph!" Her ass was effective at muffling my attempts to talk. She sat up slightly. "Please, I'll answer your question."

"Hmmmm, no thanks." Her weight settled back onto my head. "You can answer after I remind you what my ass tastes like."

"Tamara, please...

"Lick."

"Tamara..."

"Lick my ass... or my pussy. Those are your *only* options right now. Talking is not an option."

I sighed and finally relented. At least I knew what to expect when I was doing as she asked. I worried what she would do if I didn't comply. I shuddered as I felt my tongue slide between her cheeks.

"There's a good girl. Here, let me help." She spread her cheeks allowing easy access. A familiar taste entered my mouth as I slid my tongue over her asshole.

"Tamara, why are doing this to me?" I asked with resignation.

"I'm just trying to make you realize that you're doing this to yourself. We both know that eventually, your tongue *will* be in my pussy. If you'd just admit you want it already, you'd never have to lick my ass again." She laughed. "Well, I shouldn't make promises I can't keep. There's a good chance that'll never stop. But if it does, it'll only be because I can't stop fucking your tongue long enough to mix it up."

She really wasn't doing anything to convince me.

"Tamara, what if--" I hesitated. "What if I promise to lick your ass any time you want if you promise you'll stop trying to make me do... that."

My offer surprised even me, but I think I was more afraid than I was willing to admit. I was afraid she was right about the inevitability of me licking her. After all, I used to think I'd never licked her ass either.

"I have a better idea," she giggled. "But why don't you get your tongue back in my ass while I explain."

I hoped there was some agreement we could reach. Tamara hadn't been very compromising thus far. I cringed as I resumed tonguing her anus.

"It's like this..." She began to explain. However, I was shocked and disgusted when a long, loud fart escaped her ass while my tongue was still pressing against her asshole.

"Ug!" I cried in disgust. "What the hell?"

She just laughed. "Sorry, I couldn't resist!" Tamara continued laughing as she lowered her ass onto my face. My mouth had still been open at the time from licking her ass, and it was forced wider as she pressed herself into my head. "Ooh," she exclaimed as she realized I couldn't close my mouth back, "That's a deliciously kinky position for you to be stuck in."

"Mmmmmph!" I couldn't so much as make an intelligible sound with my mouth being held open by her ass.

Another long, loud fart escaped her ass. I struggled, but her legs held me tightly.

"Damn," she giggled, "I can't believe I just farted into your mouth. How did you like that?"

"MMMMMPH!" I protested angrily.

"What's that? You want me to do it again?" My eyes widened as she wiggled her ass aggressively against my face, tightening the seal on my face. For a second time, I was forced to endure Tamara farting directly into my mouth. "Have you changed your mind yet?" She asked with mock sweetness. "If you have... say nothing."

"MMMMMMPH!!!" I screamed into her ass. I'd still take this over the alternative.

"That's a pity. But you should consider changing your mind before something accidentally happens that is going to embarrass the both of us." She warned sweetly, sitting up slightly to let me respond.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, worried where this was going.

She grinned as she pried my jaw back open and lowered her ass back into position. "Well, you see," she continued, "it just so happens that my asshole is directly over your mouth right now, and you can't do a thing to stop me. If I keep farting into your mouth, I might... accidentally put more than gas into your mouth."

What? She was crazy. There was no way.

"I ate an awful lot for dinner, and I *really* have to go to the bathroom."

"You wouldn't... " I managed to get out with my jaw half open.

"Well, I wouldn't do it on purpose, of course!" She exclaimed. "Well, now that I think about it, perhaps it would be the push you need to convince you to lick me. And... I did ask nicely." I couldn't tell if she was talking to me or to herself.

"Mmmmmmmph!!!" I just needed to think for a minute, but she'd already resumed pressing her weight onto my mouth. I'd never expected her to do anything like this. I was pretty sure this would be worse than the alternative.

"Oops, here it comes." Tamara warned.

What? No! I'd lick her over this!

"It's coming out slowly, but I hope you're ready. There's going to be a lot of it." Tamara said.

I struggled, but there was nothing I could do. My mouth was stuck open against her asshole until she said otherwise. I couldn't even speak to tell her I would give in if only she'd stop.

"Here it comes. I hope you're prepared for it to go straight down your throat."

All I could do was lay there in fear, knowing there was nothing I could do to stop what was coming. Just when I was sure it would happen any moment, another fart blew into my mouth.

Tamara laughed as she sat up. "Got you."

"Wha?" I asked, confused.

"You really believed me, didn't you?"

"W-what? No! I knew you wouldn't," I lied.

"Really? Because even I wasn't sure." She grinned. "I did think about it, but I thought it might just be enough to show you there were worse alternatives. But don't think I won't really do it if you keep turning down my polite requests."

As relieved as I was, I didn't know how I felt. Now that the imminent threat was over, I felt less compelled to give in than I had a moment ago.

"You mentioned a compromise?" I asked hoarsely.

"Right! Here it is... why don't you lick my ass while your nose is in my pussy."

"What? Why would I want to do that?"

"Because you've admitted you like licking my ass, but--"

"I never said that," I corrected.

"But I know you're scared you will like licking my pussy too much, and that would make you question your own sexuality."

"Wha-?" I was dumbfounded.

"I'm betting with your nose in my pussy, it'll make my ass taste the same way."

"Why would I want that," I asked confused.

"Look, I understand you're scared and confused, so I'm trying to be patient with you. I'm convinced all you need is a tiny taste, and you'll realize you don't have to be afraid."

"Tamara, that's ridiculous. I can tell you with absolute certainty that I'm not afraid. I'm just not interested."

"And that's why you're making me do this. You're in denial."

"I'm not in denial!" I insisted as she simultaneously forced my mouth against her asshole and nose between her lips.

"Are you going to lick my ass or not?" My silence was answer enough. "Look, you can lick my ass or you can smother in my pussy."

I kicked and struggled, but it was obvious from her moaning that she was enjoying my struggling a bit too much. "Oh yeah, shake your head around! I don't know what you're trying to do, but keep doing it!"

It wasn't long before everything went black.

*****

I awoke in complete darkness. I could make out Tamara and Krista's voices, and they sounded close. However, I couldn't quite make out what they were saying. I seemed to be in a confined area--perhaps a closet?. I couldn't stand-up without hitting something above me. It seemed too low to be a ceiling. I felt my way along a nearby wall and crawled quietly toward their voices. How had I gotten here? I spent a few moments trying to recollect, but I found myself more curious what Krista and Tamara were talking about. They became clearer as they got closer.

"Tamara, I'm glad you invited me over for a sleepover!" Krista said.

"Me too! It's been too long."

What? That meant I must be in Tamara's house. I was confused all over again.

"I have something I want to ask you." Krista sounded nervous.

"Sure, what's up?" I heard Tamara respond.

"Well, it's a little embarrassing, but... I don't know how to kiss."

"What?! You've never kissed anyone?" Tamara exclaimed in shock.

"No! I was too sheltered when I was younger, and I'm too nervous now."

"Damn!" Tamara exclaimed, "That sucks, but what does that have to do with me?"

"Well... um," Krista hesitated. "I was wondering if you'd practice with me." I was shocked as I listened to the conversation, and from the awkward silence which followed, it seemed Tamara was too. "Sorry," Krista said quickly, "It was a dumb idea."

"No, no." Tamara interrupted, "I'm sorry. You just caught me by surprise. I'd love to practice kissing with you."

"Really?" Krista asked excitedly. "OK. Just... let me know when you have time to teach me."

"What's wrong with right now?" Tamara asked.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. As I crawled my way along the wall, I heard them both sitting on Tamara's bed. Everything was much too quiet for my taste. I strained to tell what was happening on the other side of the wall.

"Mmmm... that was nice." Krista sighed followed by an eternity of silence.

Was that it? Were they done? I was in an intense state of suspense.

"Give me your tongue." I suddenly heard Tamara tell Krista. Shit. That meant they'd been kissing this entire time?

"All of it." Tamara clarified. I tried to picture what was going on, and then realized I didn't want to.

"What are you doing?" Krista asked in surprise.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away in the moment. Do you want me to move my hand?" There was a long pause.

"No." Krista responded shyly.

"Good. Because I want you to do the same to me."

"Y-you do?" I heard Krista stammer.

"Yes." There was a long silence.

"Mmmmm..." Tamara moaned, "That feels really nice." I could make out some scuffling sounds and squeaking on the bed.

"God, your breasts feel amazing against mine." Krista gasped.

What the hell? What was going on out there? I didn't like the way their "kissing practice" was sounding. I was beginning to feel very awkward. What was happening? And should I say something to let them know I was there? I just hoped the conversation sounded more awkward than it actually was.

"Want to kiss them?"

"Would... Would that be OK?" Krista asked shyly.

"It would be more than OK."

"You have such beautiful breasts," Krista whispered.

"Fuck." Tamara moaned in pleasure, "You keep that up and you're going to be doing a lot more than that."

"F-further?" Krista stuttered. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean."

"I-I am not sure that I do." Krista said shyly.

"If you take care of me, I'll take care of you." There was another long pause.

Krista gasped. "You're so wet... is that from me?"

"Yep. That's how nice your lips feel on my chest."

"That's so... hot. It's just, I wouldn't know what to do."

There was a long silence. "Do you need more convincing?" Tamara asked. I couldn't make out what was going on.

"Oh, God." Krista moaned. "Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it!"

"I've got a toy you can use. It's in my night table drawer, and I think you'll like it."

That settled it, I had to say something and fast! The last thing I wanted was to end up being forced to listen to my little sister have sex with her best friend and my sworn nemesis. However, before I could speak up, I was jolted backward and fell to the floor as everything suddenly moved around me. A bright light flooded the area and as my eyes adjusted, I realized I was staring up at a very large Tamara, and an equally large Krista.

Their kissing was getting increasingly intense, and I was able to make out a lot of tongues going back and forth. They groped awkwardly at each other's clothes due to the fact neither seemed to want to stop kissing long enough to see what they were doing.

The moment I saw Krista's bra drop to the floor, I knew it was too late for me to say anything. I stared in stunned silence at Krista's chest. On one hand, I felt awkward staring at my own sister's breasts, but on the other, it was truly a magnificent sight. Her breasts weren't as large as Tamara's, but they were a respectable size and quite perky with a milky complexion.

Tamara rolled on top of Krista and pulled her own bra off with Krista's help. They were both now topless, and they pulled each other close as they locked lips. Their large breasts pressed against each other as they kissed and rolled on bed, each fighting to be on top.

Tamara reached blindly toward me, and I realized with a panic that I was in her night table. She refused to stop kissing my sister long enough to look where she was reaching, so I dove to the side of the drawer as her hand fumbled around in the drawer. She found an enormous dildo and pulled it out. I sighed with relief as I realized she wasn't looking for me.

It was mesmerizing in a horrific sort of way, watching their nearly naked bodies intermingle. They both seemed to be very much enjoying their "make-out session." I had nothing against women kissing. However, I did have something against Tamara kissing my sister. It just wasn't natural.

"Ooh! What is it? I wanna see." Krista exclaimed excitedly as she tried to look in the drawer.

"What? No. It's... a surprise." She said as she fumbled to close the drawer while still keeping Krista's attention on her. I realized she hadn't forgotten about me as I'd suspected. She was trying to keep me hidden from Krista. Despite the awkwardness, it would be a lot more awkward if things continued, and the fact that Tamara didn't want Krista to know I was in there made me want her to know all the more. I decided to take the risk.

"Krista," I l screamed, "I'm in here!"

Tamara looked panicked and tried to close the drawer quickly, toy in hand. I was abruptly back in complete darkness. "Wait, what was that?" Krista asked pointedly.

"What was what?" Tamara tried playing innocent.

"What was that in your drawer?"

"N-nothing." Tamara stuttered.

"Show me."

"It's nothing!" Tamara insisted.

"Then why won't you show me?"

This went back and forth for a bit until Tamara finally relented, and I was back in the light again as Tamara pulled the drawer back open.