Curious Girls Ch. 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I thought!" Krista exclaimed. "Why is Sara in your drawer?! And why is she so small?"

"Well... I have no idea why she's so small. I just found her that way. As for why she's in my drawer..." Tamara blushed. "Would you believe I was keeping her safe?"

"No." Krista replied.

Tamara hesitated. "Krista, I'm really not sure you want to know the answer."

"Tell me."

"Well, for one, she tastes delicious. And I discovered she had some... naughty uses--I've kept her hidden in my drawer ever since."

"Naughty uses? What have you been doing with my sister?!"

"I'm too embarrassed to say." Tamara looked down nervously and then back up at Krista. "Why don't I show you instead?" Tamara grabbed me from the drawer.

"Tamara! She's my sister."

"C'mon," she urged, "just a taste." Tamara held me up so my legs were close to Krista's mouth.

"I don't know... it seems weird." Krista bit her lip while eyeing me.

"You know you want to."

Krista licked her lips, but was obviously reluctant.

"It's not going to hurt her." Tamara urged. "I'll tell you what. If you try it and don't like it. We'll let her go and forget this ever happened. No harm, no foul."

Krista hesitantly parted her lips and after a moment, I felt her supple lips close around my waist. Her saliva washed over me as her tongue slid over my legs.

"Krista! Please help me." I gripped her wet lips with my hands and tried to pull free from my sister's mouth. "Tell her you don't like it!"

She looked like she was considering, or it at least looked like my pleas were making her uncomfortable. I had to keep trying. I thought I could convince her with a little work. Maybe she'd cave if I threw in a few tears. I distracted myself a moment trying to bring tears to eyes when I realized Tamara's mouth was moving in as well. Her lips parted as she moved closer. "Krista! Don--mmmmmmph!"

My protests were cut off as Tamara's lips closed around my torso and her saliva washed over me. I gagged and tried again.

"Krista, please! Tell her the truth! Tell her--mmmmmmph!" Tamara's tongue slid around my body as she let me fall under her tongue. Damn! She was trying to shut me up. She held me under her tongue making protesting impossible, her tongue sliding over my breasts and stomach. I pushed against her tongue with my hands and continued yelling so that Krista could hear me. In response, Tamara pulled her tongue back and proceeded to use it to flick my head repeatedly. It was very disorienting the way her tongue kept smacking my head from different directions. Simultaneously, I could feel Krista's tongue sliding between my legs.

I found myself unexpectedly pinned against the roof of Tamara's mouth. The pressure increased as saliva washed over me and I felt a suction pulling at my body. The next thing I knew, I was forced along Tamara's tongue as she sucked me through Krista's lips and entirely into her mouth.

"Hey!" Krista protested, and I felt Tamara fall backward onto the bed. I struggled not to let gravity pull me into her throat.

"So... what's the verdict?" Tamara asked awkwardly with me still in her mouth.

"Krista, please... just tell her the truth!" I choked as I pushed my head through Tamara's lips.

"Well, I do have to tell the truth, Tamara." Krista said slowly. "I was raised not to lie, and the honest-to-God truth is... she's the most delicious thing I've ever tasted."

"I know, right!?" Tamara giggled, sucking me back into her mouth.

Suddenly, Krista tongue slid through Tamara's lips and began probing her mouth. I tried to pull away, but after a few minutes of struggle, she managed to pin me against the top of Tamara's mouth and pull me upward between her own lips. She sucked on my head, pulling me entirely from Tamara's mouth into her's.

"No fair! Give her back." Tamara laughed.

"Open your mouth." Krista mumbled with some difficulty. Krista tongue pushed my legs through her lips, then slid back and shoved her tongue against my face as she pushed me legs first out of her mouth. My arms flailed wildly as I struggled to hang on. The next thing I knew, I was falling away from Krista's mouth. I glanced beneath me as I twisted in the air to see Tamara's open mouth and tongue waiting for me. I fell head first into Tamara's mouth, landing roughly on her tongue.

Tamara laughed. "Here, you can keep her."

"No, you keep her!" Krista insisted, laughing.

Tamara shifted and her lips parted slightly as she kissed Krista. Her tongue reached back and pushed me through her lips into Krista's mouth. Krista's tongue met me and tried to push me back. For what felt like eternity, they kept shoving me back and forth from one mouth to the other. Their tongues seemed locked in an endless battle to force me into the other's mouth.

Eventually, they pulled away, and Krista's fingers grabbed me and pulled me out of her mouth.

"So... " she grinned, "What else do you use her for?"

"I'll show you. Just hold her by the legs like this..." Tamara demonstrated.

"Please, Krista." I pleaded. "Don't do this!"

"I... I don't know." Krista hesitated again. "She doesn't seem like she's OK with this..."

"Don't worry so much! It's not like we're going to hurt her."

"I don't think I can do this..."

"Here, let's do this instead..." She grabbed the dildo and a container of floss from her night table. She pressed the end of the dildo against my back. "Hold her here."

Krista hesitantly held my body against the dildo as Tamara pulled the floss and used it to tie me firmly to the shaft of the disturbingly lifelike toy.

"See?" Tamara grinned. "Isn't that better? This should make it easier for you to think of her like I do."

"And how's that?"

"A sex toy."

Krista stared at her. "You don't mean you... you... with her?"

Tamara laughed again. "Yes. Very much with her. That... and more."

"You've done this with her before?"

"Yep," Tamara admitted. "Quite a few times, actually."

"And... it doesn't hurt her?"

"Nope. I'm pretty sure she'll even start liking it eventually."

Krista didn't look entirely convinced, but I could see she was thinking about it.

"Good. Now..." Tamara lay back on the bed and spread her legs. "I think you know what to do."

I watched in horror as I descended unwillingly toward Tamara's crotch in response to Krista lowering the dildo.

"Are you absolutely sure this is OK?"

"It's more than OK. I promise. I've had her in my pussy plenty of times and it's never been anything but amazing."

Krista looked a little uncomfortable, but continued moving the dildo toward Tamara. My vision of where I was going was mostly blocked as I hung from the bottom the toy. Tamara's ass came into view, and I could see she was still wearing panties. Which is why I was very confused when I heard the tip of the dildo sliding into her. That's when I noticed that Tamara was wearing crotchless panties. The dildo parted Tamara's already swollen lips and slowly disappeared inside of her.

"Wait," Tamara said. "Turn her so she's facing upward."

"What? Why?"

"I've never done it with her this way before, and something tells me she'll be perfect at hitting my g-spot."

Krista twisted the dildo, and I found myself suddenly staring directly up at my naked sister. Her breasts hung over me, and I couldn't see Tamara anymore. However, I could hear the sound of the dildo sliding into Tamara getting closer.

"Krista," I begged as I struggled to break free, "Please don't do this."

She hesitated, and I saw Tamara's hand silently cover Krista's. Krista resisted for a moment before finally relenting and allowing Tamara's hand to guide her own; The dildo resumed its journey. A moment later, as I reached Tamara's curly pubic hair, Krista stopped.

"Wait," Krista said, "I need a minute."

"Shhhh... It's OK." Tamara whispered as she applied more pressure to her friend's hand. Krista relented again and continued to allow Tamara to slowly guide the dildo into her.

"Krista, pleas--mmmmph!" My protests were interrupted as Tamara's wet, swollen lips slid over my face.

"Fuck," Krista exclaimed, "I can't believe I'm doing this to my own sister."

As my body disappeared into Tamara's soft, wet folds, I knew it wouldn't be long before my head reached her vaginal opening. She was already so wet that there was little resistance as the dildo entered her. However, she was tight enough that I didn't see how both the dildo and I could possibly fit inside her at the same time. As my head reached her opening, Krista pushed harder to try and force me inside. The pressure on my head became uncomfortable, but still Krista couldn't get me in. It wasn't until she began twisting the dildo slightly that I felt the warm, wetness of vagina stretch to envelop my forehead. Moments later, my head popped into her, followed shortly by my shoulders and then the rest of my body. The moment I entered her, I was already drenched in her juices.

I held my breath the best I could as the dildo carried me deeply into Tamara's vagina. As Krista began sliding the dildo in and out, I could hear Tamara moaning and urging Krista to fuck her faster and harder. Krista, urged on by moans of pleasure, met Tamara's request and then some. Everything was extraordinarily disorienting. Not only was I unable to breathe, but the back and forth motion was so fast it was making me dizzy. It was obvious that Krista wasn't too concerned about me in the heat of the moment.

Occasionally, she got carried away and let the dildo pop out of Tamara which gave me a chance for a quick breath. Unfortunately, that was all I had time for. I quickly found myself back inside her.

"Right there! Oh! Fuuuck!"

Tamara's moans escalated to screams of ecstasy. I was wedged so tightly inside of her that I was fully aware from the spasming of her muscles all around me that she was not only orgasming, but she was having quite an intense one at that. However, I hardly needed to feel her body tensing to know she was in the throes of intense pleasure. I didn't even need the loud squealing. The surest sign, and also the one I could have most done without, was the faceful of Tamara's hot, sticky cum. I gagged as it flooded over my body. Krista continued thrusting for a few more moments as the cum continued to pour out of Tamara. Krista finally slowed her thrusting and pulled the dildo out as Tamara's pleasure subsided.

Even Krista was out of breath. "That was intense."

"You're telling me," Tamara laughed.

"I feel a little guilty for making Sara go through that... I mean, look at her... she's drenched."

"I bet you won't feel so guilty if you get to feel what I felt," Tamara urged as she took the toy from Krista's hand.

"My sister? Inside of me? I just don't know."

"Please..." I sputtered. I could barely breathe with the overwhelming scent of Tamara's juices flooding my nose. They ignored me.

Tamara pushed my sister onto the bed and slid her panties off. She lowered me toward my own sister's vagina, and I watched in horror as the tip of the dildo slid between her vaginal lips. I couldn't go inside my sister, I couldn't! That was too wrong on too many levels.

"Wait!" Krista said decidedly. "As hot as that sounds, I'd rather feel you between my legs."

"Oh?" Tamara grinned. "I'm a bit surprised to hear you say that, but... I think it could be arranged."

"What do we do with Sara?" Krista asked. "I feel awkward with her just watching us."

"Hmmmmm... I think I have an idea, but I'm not sure you'll go for it."

"I'm so turned on right now, I'd go for almost anything that got you between my legs."

Tamara picked up the dildo. "Here, let me show you my idea."

Suddenly, I was flying through air, and between being upside down and Tamara's cum still stinging my eyes, I couldn't follow what was happening.

"No! You wouldn't do that to my sister!" Krista said in shock.

"Do you want to stop?" Tamara asked.

Krista paused for a moment before responding quietly. "No."

I was staring at the ceiling, but I could sense the dildo was sliding with resistance into another orifice. It soon became clear as the firm, smooth skin of Tamara's ass cheeks entered my peripheral vision. Why was my sister doing this to me?

As I slid further into her cheeks, I felt her skin pressing against mine. The dildo was obviously going in with some difficulty, but Tamara's slick cum was an effective lubricant.

"Krista, please don't do this. It's so disgusting!" I begged, even as I felt my head pressing against Tamara's anal opening. Krista had obviously gotten more comfortable, because there was no hesitation this time. It seemed she was very determined to force me inside; the pressure against my head was becoming very uncomfortable.

"Krista, what did I ever do to you to deserve this?" I tried once more.

"I'm not Krista." I heard Tamara's voice. I craned my neck and looked closer. I realized with surprise that the hand holding the dildo was covered with too many freckles to be Krista's hand. That's when I realized that I could make out a form through the small opening in the ass cheeks, and it wasn't Krista's.

"Wait... " I said with confusion. My mind was having difficulty processing this new information. "If you're Tamara, then that means--MMMMMMPH!"

Before I could finish my sentence, my head slid reluctantly into what I now realized was, in fact, not Tamara's ass.

"So, Krista... how does it feel to have your sister's head literally up your ass?" Tamara laughed.

"God, it's so naughty, and I feel like such an awful person saying this... but, it's turning me on something awful. I can feel her head inside of me!"

Tamara giggled. "And you're about to feel something else inside you."

"Oh, God! Your tongue feels incredible."

I couldn't see anything that was happening, and I was mostly OK with that. Mostly because it was more pressing that I had my head, quite literally, in my own sister's ass. That said, I wasn't entirely sure it was worse than watching Tamara use her tongue to pleasure my sister. As my shoulders slipped in, I was, not so gently, reminded that the choice wasn't up to me.

I heard Krista gasp. "Fuck! That feels nice."

The rest of my body slid into her easier now, but Krista's ass was so tight. It was impressive that Tamara was able to force me in at all. However, Tamara was nothing if not relentless in her desire to humiliate me, and if she had a chance to shove me inside my sister's ass she'd certainly find a way.

"Which would you rather feel inside of you," Tamara teased, "My finger or my tongue?"

My feet disappeared through Krista's anal sphincter. My entire body was now inside her and being carried ever deeper as Tamara continued to slide the dildo into Krista.

Krista moaned. "Oh God, I don't care what you put inside me, but that tongue of yours had better not be going anywhere other than my clit."
The dildo slid slowly in and out of Krista, but Tamara was very deliberate in her motions. There was no slipping out on Tamara's watch, and that meant no breaths of air. I struggled as hard as I could to break free as my lungs started to burn. The dildo carried me far deeper into her ass than I'd even been in Tamara's.

"FUUUUCK!" I heard my sister scream.

It was obvious that Tamara knew what she was doing. Even as I found myself beginning to black out, I was somewhat grateful that I didn't have to deal with Krista's orgasm in the same manner I'd had to deal with Tamara's. That would have been too much.

Suddenly, as Tamara picked up the pace of her thrusting, the string that was holding me firmly against the dildo snapped. I tried to hold onto the dildo as it pulled away, but I wasn't able to grab it in time. On the next thrust, the sex toy hit me forcefully in the face and shoved me deeper into Krista's ass.

I could just faintly hear the sound of Krista orgasming as Tamara slowly pulled the dildo out.

"Where's Sara?"

"Oops... I guess she came loose."

"What do we do?"

"Don't worry... she'll come out soon enough." I could hear the sounds of giggling and laughter, and then I blacked out.

To be continued...

*****

I hope you enjoyed chapters 10 and 11 of the "Curious Girls" anthology! It wasn't supposed to be a two-parter, but I had a harder time than usual finishing chapter 10. Work and life have kept me unusually busy, and I just couldn't seem to get the chapter to feel right. Before I knew it, nearly two months blew by. I worked extra hard to turn this into two chapters to make up for everyone having to wait so long, so I hope it was worth the wait. I'm expecting events to start developing quickly for Sara as the story unfolds over the next few chapters!

On that note, I thought I would see if there were a few loyal readers who would be interested in giving me feedback on this or future stories as they develop. I'm not necessarily looking for editors at the moment as I already have one, but I'd be interested in knowing your thoughts on the story as I write it. You would be able to offer suggestions such as story direction, areas which need clarification or detail, continuity errors, etc.

I'm not sure what, if anything, would come out of the arrangement, but I thought it would be an interesting experiment. I'm anticipating there would certainly be ideas from some of you out there which would fit my vision of this or future stories, and it would give me more confidence before releasing a chapter/story that it would be well received. If you're interested, feel free to send me a message through the form below telling me why I should choose you, but make sure to include your e-mail address so I can respond!