All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 18-20'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
frostboy15frostboy15over 8 years ago
Awesome read

This is the chance to get Krista involved now, I'm not sure how though maybe join in on Sara? Or Tamara abuses her like she told Sara she was gonna do idk lol but I'm still hoping for Tamara! haha another great chapter man

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
shower

i liked the addition of the shower scean now Sara no longer has a place where she can go to feel clean anymore.

AdanaraAdanaraover 8 years ago
Amazing read

Another amazing chapter, it was worth the wait and I loved how Tamara used an idea so dirty like not wiping to trick Sara and then be able to use her more. I also think this would be a great time to get Krista involved, maybe she reacts in a positive way and wants to get involved with Tamara. Seeing both Tamara and Krista using Sara in all these kinky ways would be incredible. It will take time to write such a great story and we all have real life to handle so don't worry about the delay in the chapter and possible future delays, its worth the wait for the quality of the stories - definitely the best story series I have read. Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An editor. Get an editor

Then condense this to about 4 or 5 chapters and you might have something readable. As it sits it's just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice!

Keep it up! I liked the additional anal plug, from the previous set of chapters. I would love to see Krista get intertwined with all of these shenanigans. I like the continued downward spiral of the main character! I would like to see her realizing more and more of her lesbian tendencies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect

No need to condense this to 4 or 5 chapters its best just the way it is and you should keep writing how you do. If it was in 4 or 5 chapters it wouldn't be as detailed and as high quality as it is. If you don't like it then just find a different story to read anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A challenge

First off I would like to praise you for making a story that I really want to know what happens in the end, I've stuck around to find out even though little of the sexual content in this has been arousing to me. This is not because it is poorly written or executed it's entirely because of Tamara. I dislike everything about her behavior and how she has gone about ''training'' Sara. So to the title of my comment, my challenge to you is please do not make this story end like so many others of its type. Do not reward the villain, Tamara as done nothing to deserve a happy ending in this tale.

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionover 8 years agoAuthor
Anonymous #5

Thank you for the feedback. I'd love to follow up a bit more with you, specifically about what in the story has appealed to you so far. Any chance I could convince you to send me a message through the form so we can discuss further? I'd greatly appreciate it!

wof2wof2over 8 years ago
My Compliments

I just wanted to congratulate you on an amazing story that has kept my interest and kept me checking very often for the next chapter. I can not express how excited I am every time I see/read a new chapter. I do enjoy how Tamera is changing Sara and wouldn't mind if she somehow did end up keeping her under her control but keep Sara unwilling. I do like how Sara keeps up the fight against totally giving in to Tamera and I hope that her resolve remains til the end. But if you choose that Tamera doesn't end up with Sara, I really hope that Krista does. It seems that Krista already has the hots for her sister and I would like to see their relationship blossom. I may be miss reading her feelings towards Sara but by how much Krista gets into their make out sessions and also how she stared at her sister as she pleasured herself while Sara pretended to be asleep, I can't help but feel she wants more than to just be her sister. The mall Christmas slide event might also be me grasping at straws, but when I read that part I know Sara thought Krista was getting wet due to her face being in Tamera's boobs, but I found myself hoping that Krista was getting wet from having her Sister's face in her crotch. Again I might just be grasping as straws. I look forward to how Krista will react from the ending of chapter 19 and any ending to the story you end up choosing I'm sure I will enjoy. As long as Sara ends up in a lesbian relationship unwillingly. (Really hope she does not end up with Michael or any other future guys or at least keep her from having sex with them) Again love the story so much to leave a comment, which I hardly ever do. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a big fan of time skips

In some stories time skips can work but other times it doesn't, and here is an example of when it doesn't work. (Be aware this is just my opinion).

The first few chapters all took place relatively close together time wise and this one seems to have just been a huge time skip with some sex thrown in to keep everyone interested. I feel like you didn't know where to go after putting a dildo up her ass and trapping it and that forced you to skip a huge chunk of time to explain that part away. On that note, personally I don't feel one way or the other about the anal factor of the story but if you are going to put something up Sara's ass and keep it there for weeks please don't just overlook that. I feel like that was something you could have expanded upon but its now a lost opportunity since you strayed away from the belt and skipped all that time.

I'm not sure if it was intentional or not but I like that Krista's entrance was foreshadowed earlier in the chapter(s) by her saying she always forgets to knock but it did kind of spoil the surprise for me since I was able to spot it. That being said I am excited to see where it leads. Kind of wonder what her reaction is going to be when she puts together that Sara was JUST on a 'date' with a different girl and (as far as she knows) is now having sex with another one.

P.S. I think I speak for most people when I say Quality over Quantity. Take your time writing if it makes the story better and don't feel obligated to write the chapters in pairs.

MrSnijderMrSnijderover 8 years ago
Yes yes and yes!

Another amazing chapter PrecipiceofOblivion!

It was well worth the wait.

As always I am super exited to see the next chapter/s, take all the time you need.

I loved page 3 the most out of all. (Hopeful for more scat content in the future.) :-)

I hope this story never ends but when it does... Make sure Tamara pays, let Sara get some kind of revenge! :D

Greeting's, Scott

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was worth the long waiting

Great story! I like, that you kept your style! How Sarah is disgusted of being used but getting in Tamaras traps anyway is amazing. Page 4 was absolutely hot. Great idea with the shower for a different location. I am looking forward for the next capter and Kristas reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Clever scheme to get Sara into the shower.

I kinda hope Krista doesn't get involved with Sara and have this turn into an extreme incest-fest. Doesn't seem like Tamara could abuse Krista anymore since she'd hate her, but could make it seem like Sara's into her and deteriorate one of Sara's last lifelines to freedom. As others have said, I'd also like Sara's unwillingness to remain, that's something that still makes this story great.

Hyped for ch.20, yayay.

-N

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thank you for this great story. If you are interested, here are some thoughts from me on how the story could continue. Since the cat is out of the bag now there is a good opportunity to replace Tamara as the main threat for a few chapters. Don't get me wrong, i like Tamara, but a little variety can't hurt after so many chapters. Krista should learn about the abuse Tamara inflicted on Sara as revenge for the bad treatment before, or at least part of it, and she should be angry at both of them for a while. At Tamara because she took it so far with Sara and at Sara because she didn't tell her about it (and she really was a bitch at the beginning). So let Krista threaten Tamara and Sara with breaking up contact with them/end the friendship (seems harsh at first but people tend to say such things in anger) if they don't stay away from her and each other for a few days so she can calm down and think about this whole mess.

Meanwhile insert Amber into the picture as Sara's new nemesis. You already built the foundation for this one. Ambers strong crush on Sara, Amber being pushy before, Sara lying to Amber and brushing her off at the date and last but not least, the topless picture Amber could use as blackmail material. This also creates some great opportunities for a conflict between Tamara and Amber later, since both of them view Sara as their property by then.

Those were just some thoughts. But no matter where your story is headed, i am sure you will continue to do a good job with it. Really looking forward to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

This was so worth the wait, after all these chapters you still manage to keep it great as always, take all the time you need for chapter 20 im sure it will be amazing.

Hopefully Tamara uses her spit more on Sara she did it once and it was really hot.

Cant wait for the next chapter and Krista's reaction,

Take care!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Appreciated What U said at The End Of Story...

I really appreciated what you said at The End Of Story.. that how u r busy in ur life yet ur trying ur best to write further & complete the story... It shows how we (readers) are important for u... & for that I Like u...

Just Dont let Tamara win... Pls Let Sara win... and Krista and Sara be together as a sisters or Lovers...

Will wait for the next Part..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great chapter my friend!

I loved this one. Loved the scat part the most.

Make Tamara do it in her mouth like she threatened to do last time! <3

Make Sara Tamara's toilet pleaseee. :P

Take all the time you need for the next chapter, can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Do it

I want Tamara to really humiliate Sarah make her start toilet training

wof2wof2over 8 years ago
Christmas Wish

All I want for Christmas is for Krista and Sara to end up in a very physical relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great work

Get her to fuck her in the ass again and face sitting always great

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Extreme

Dont let krista find out the truth get tamara to pretend they are in a relationship and make sarah go along with it. I loved the spitting part more of that please in the face and mouth and please make tamara use her as a toilet i loved when she threatened to do it I want her to act on the threat as "a motive" to lick her. Thanks I love your stories and please write a new one im dying for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just some thoughts

Is Tamara also dominating her father?

Maybe Krista helps dominate Sara since she feels betrayed

Maybe Krista becomes Tamara's slave along side her sister and the two are forced into some naughty slave play

megman23megman23over 8 years ago
Fantastic

So excited to see the continuation of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:/

Starting to feel as if you've abandoned this story. It's been far longer than usual since an update, or even a comment or response from you. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Highlights

Whilst we wait for the next awesome chapter my highlights from the story so far are

chapter 3 when Tamara farts right on Saras face for the first time

chapter 4 when Tamara dutch ovens Sara in her sleeping bag (Why has this only happened once? It was AMAZING)

chapter 7-8 - when Sara gets stuck against Kristas pants and the possibility of them double teaming opens up

chapter 10-11 when Tamara farts on Saras tongue and mouth for the first time, and starts threatening to shit in her mouth

chapter 12 - when Tamara and Krista go 2 on 1 on Sara under the influence of alcohol - Krista *almost* willingly sits on Sara (Tease!)

I really can't wait for the next one, I've been following since the second chapter (Especially after chapters 3&4 - 2 of my favourites for the above reasons). I realise it will be a slow process but now that Krista knows it would be awesome if Tamara could twist her into helping her out to double team Sara. Double team dutch ovening Sara in a capsule she couldn't escape for hours whilst they ignored her (Maybe tieing her to a bed near the bottom end, pulling the covers over her, lieing in it watching a movie together and farting near her face or something similar) would probably make my year

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionover 8 years agoAuthor
Anonymous #17

Never forgotten! I've got the next chapter basically written, but I've had difficulty finding time to finish cleaning it up. Most of my time for working on it lately has been while commuting into and out of work. However, I've been having some difficulty trying to work on the story with no internet connection. The bigger issue is I've been so sleep deprived lately that I keep falling asleep instead of making any progress. :-(

You're right though, it's been far too long! I'm going to try extra hard to push through my remaining cleanup. Or, I may do a smaller submit just to get something out.

I appreciate your continued patience!

MrSnijderMrSnijderover 8 years ago
Thanks! :D

Thanks for the update! Really appreciate it :D

Take all the time you need.

Can't wait until the next one! :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Take the Time

Take the time you need to release a full chapter in its entirety, once you've cleaned it up and edited etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Any idea?

Hey I know you can't dedicate your life to this story and completely understand that obviously but do you think you could give us an estimate on when 20 will be out?

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionover 8 years agoAuthor
Anonymous #19

Unfortunately, due to my inability to make much progress recently, I'm reluctant to even make an attempt to estimate when it'll be done at this point. I'd just be setting myself up to disappoint. :-) However, I AM trying to make a better effort of working on it, and once I feel more comfortable guessing at a date, I'll update you then.

darkrydarkryover 8 years ago
Estimate

As far as the estimate goes, I'm just wondering if we're talking in terms of, say, days or weeks here. Been waiting a long time-- I understand that other things take priority, of course, but I'd just like to know how often to check back here

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionabout 8 years agoAuthor
darkry

I completely understand, and I can certainly relate. I'd say more on the order of weeks rather than days (unfortunately).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Weeks not months

By that do you mean less than a month then or else it would have been months??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing story !

Doing a great job with this story so far, very excited for the next chapter to come out. And WOW!!! In that last part when she literally used the sweet girls face to soap scrub her bottom was sooooo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Is there a estimate yet???

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionabout 8 years agoAuthor
Anonymous #22

I appreciate your... patience? While I wouldn't necessarily have limited the "weeks" estimate to being less than a month since it was being used to describe an order of magnitude (5 weeks still makes more sense to me expressed as weeks rather than months), I'm happy to report that my estimate is now closer to "days" rather than weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Let Tamara Win

Tamara is by far my favorite character not just in the story but this whole site. She's dominant, fierce, thick and sexy. I want this story to end with Krista as her property for life. Tamara just that type of villain you want to win and be the last one standing. Truly hope you ignore these calls for her not to get victory in the end. Tamara's body is a weapon and I hope she uses it to further her subjugation of Sara and maybe even Krista to! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous