All Comments on 'CWB 7 - Married with Benefits'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

AMAZING last chapter of the story! Very well written and pretty hot indeed! ;) I love the action and probably even more the dialogs!

Agree also on the history analisys at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In English, the singular possessive of a noun is formed by adding an apostrophe plus an "s" to the end of the noun. The plural of a noun is formed by adding an "s" to the end of a noun (usually). Therefore, "Mimosa's, Pina Colada's, Tequila Sunrise's and Margarita's" are incorrect in your use, as you are trying to make plurals. Why did you think an apostrophes was needed?

BenLongBenLongalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous - Yes, you are absolutely correct. Not only did I add that extraneous apostrophe here, I did in the previous CWB 6 as well. Not to say I didn't know the difference, I did. In fact, I used it incorrectly twice in one sentence, and then correctly the third. Sometimes you see what you want to see - not what is really there.

I do try and make my stories grammatically correct, but it's amazing to me how I can return to a story a year later and see egregious errors in grammar that I didn't see when I posted. To me there is nothing worse, that a barely readable story because of grammar, when the premise is often quite hot. Not that I'm perfect by any means, for years I was using "Aureole" (A halo) instead of Areola (the colored ring around a nipple). Recently someone pointed out there was a difference between Fiance and Fiancee, something that somehow had never got me attention that they were actually two different words. And of course, my favorite bug-a-boo, despite knowing the difference I still find myself doing it, using "ITS" when I mean "IT'S" (it is) or "IT'S" when I mean "ITS". Despite the magic of spell check, it will allow you to use what you don't mean - as long as it is spelled correctly.

I've edited both CWB 6 and CWB 7 to correct your insight.

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 3 years ago

That was a great story !! I loved all the characters and the way you developed them all … thanks so much for this … I’m going to read the rest of your stories. Well done !!

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 3 years ago

Post Pandemic Restrictions lifting and get back to altered “normal” life had delayed my getting to finish reading this wonderful series. I’ve enjoyed following you writings or almost 10 years. Your skill in Character development and dialogue is well matched with hot erotic action that goes with it. The human Psyche and Emotions blend well making fir an Excellent Enjoyable story to read or follow. Thank You Again!

BigPopsBigPopsalmost 3 years ago

A great story from beginning to end; thank you for all of the fun but also for the serious notes on the state of the world and the pandemic.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

A wonderful story through and through. Great characters and story line. Great work!

CH51143CH51143over 2 years ago

Great series! Hate to see it end, but I understand... :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story!°

LickmycandysLickmycandysabout 2 years ago

Loved great end to a great series of stories

THANKYOU XX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing!

RayScottRayScottalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful. Not enough stars for this series. Well done, both erotic and heart warming

MarshallaMarshallaover 1 year ago
I have thoroughly enjoyed ...

... this entire series. 5 Stars across the board.

Very well developed and written, excluding your dedication to the people who have suffered and died, for the most part needlessly.

It seems like half the U.S. population refuse to believe the severity of the situation, bellowing about "their rights" while ignoring the rights of the rest of us to NOT get Covid due to their ignorance.

It was one of them who infected my wife and, subsequently, me.

While I spent 2 days out of sorts, she spent the most of a month in bed.

I never tested positive, but she did.

Gives credence to the phrase "a NOVEL Coronavirus".

Apologies for the tirade, but I have no tolerance for Wilful Ignorance.

If the Great Grandparents of these people had done what they have, most of these people wouldn't be here now.

But their ancestors did what was best for the Greater Good, not just for "Me, me, me!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. However, I read stories on Literotica to get away and as such do not want to read about current current events or political mono log.

BenLongBenLongover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment Amin, but did you miss the point? The theme for the contest that birthed this story was living with Covid, isolating with Covid, surviving Covid. Yes, you’re correct I could have written a story that didn’t include mentioning Covid, or the political forces that exacerbated it. I could have written a story that ignored the real deaths.

But it wouldn’t have been a living with Covid story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

CWB Series Info