Cyn's Resort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia saw the two men eye up her body hungrily, taking in every enticing curve and inviting valley of her voluptuous form. Both men looked like they were salivating in anticipation as they let their eyes roam over her splayed form, made even more alluring by the sexy satin chemise.

"Sir, you can take your rightful position now," Anton said as he looked at Jim and gestured to the area of the bed between Cynthia's parted legs.

Looking at the two black studs with their huge cocks steadily lifting back towards full erection, Cynthia could see that Jim felt somewhat intimidated by the diminutive size of his own member, especially since he'd just come, and it had rapidly shrunk. As he rose from the cuckold chair and moved towards the bed, she saw him deftly tuck it back inside his flannel boxers. Still wearing his t-shirt as well, he crawled onto the bed and lowered himself down onto his stomach between Cynthia's widely-spread thighs, knowing that, as Anton had said, being between his wife's spread legs was his 'rightful position'. As long as he was getting as turned on as she was watching her with all of these hunky black men, Cynthia knew Jim had no problem with that.

"Oh fuck, she's drenched," she heard Jim mumble under his breath as he looked at her plump juicy pussy. Her mons was glistening like she'd just come out of the shower, her warm nectar covering her flushed pink flesh. Cynthia knew that the scent of her, the alluring mouth-watering aroma of a turned-on woman, was flowing right into his senses and making his head swim with excitement. Jim always reacted that way when he got between her legs. She was incredibly aroused, and by the state of those stiffening black cocks poised near her pretty face, Anton and Clifford were too.

"There, very good, sir. Feel free to provide your wife with the pleasure she deserves once we start fucking her mouth," Anton said as he shifted closer to Cynthia, Clifford doing likewise on the other side. Anton lifted his leg and swung it over Cynthia's propped-up body, settling in on his knees as he straddled her, his stiffening erection bobbing menacingly over her up-turned face.

Looking at that beautiful black cock, Cynthia instinctively opened her mouth into an inviting circle, wanting with every ounce of desire in her body for them to face-fuck her, to plow those monstrous black cocks deep into her mouth, to make her slobber and worship those fleshy scimitars in any way they desired. She wanted to give them as much pleasure as she knew they were giving her just by letting this older white woman suck their powerful young black cocks. She almost swooned as she looked at Anton's throbbing purple cockhead, the flared crown getting closer and closer to her waiting mouth as he flexed his hips forward.

"Ah, that's it," Anton said with a soft moan as he fed his surging prick right into Cynthia's hot wet mouth, her slippery red lips adhering perfectly to the pebbly glans. Her spread lips followed the scintillating contours of the flared crown until he'd plugged it right into her mouth, her lips locking down, the lemon-sized knob trapped in her sucking mouth. Within seconds, she was already eagerly sucking on it, providing delightful suction at the same time she hollowed in her cheeks like a bellows, turning her mouth into a tight, hot, buttery sheath for him to face-fuck.

"Jesus, this woman is an amazing cocksucker," Anton said quietly to Clifford as he started to flex his hips back and forth, feeding more of his lengthy shaft into her avidly-sucking mouth. Cynthia swirled her tongue on the underside of his fleshy drill. And drill her face is exactly what he did. He drew back, feeling her sucking mouth refuse to let him go, but he drew back until just the very tip was between her lips, and then slammed his hips forward, drilling his throbbing cock all the way to the back of her mouth. The blunt head of his engorged dick bumped up against the opening of her throat, but she didn't gag or cough at all, she just moaned deep in her throat, at the same time her eyes half-closed in hooded bliss.

Cynthia wondered if he thought about working his prick right into her throat but, propped up on the stack of pillows like this, she wasn't in the right position to take it that deep. That was all right, she thought, she was sure that there'd be plenty of opportunity to do that at some other point during their stay. She was moaning and slobbering over his thrusting erection, letting him know that she wanted it, wanted a thick black cock shoved all the way down her throat at some point, wanted to feel a hot thick load splash over her tonsils. She wanted him to know that she'd be able to take it, maybe not right now, but some time. She hoped he got the message, and the way he rolled his hips as he tested the opening to her throat told her he did. But now, it was Clifford's turn to make use of that hot wet mouth of hers.

"Give it to her, Cliff. She likes it deep," Anton said as he drew his leg back over her body to make way for his friend, his huge black club popping out of her mouth with a noisy 'POP!'

Cynthia looked mystified as she was left with her mouth hanging open and gasping, wanting to feel that cock back in her mouth. She didn't have long to wait as Clifford quickly straddled her. He grabbed his throbbing licorice-stick and plugged it right into her mouth. Cynthia knew he'd seen how roughly Anton had been fucking her face, and by the sounds of her animalistic moans of delight and the way her slobbering spit had drooled off the underside of Anton's prick, she could tell Clifford knew she loved having her face fucked deep and hard, just as Anton had said. She watched as Clifford took hold of the top of the headboard with both hands and started levering his hips back and forth, making sure she got what she wanted.

Cynthia's head was being pressed back into the pillows with each vigorous thrust, the headboard now beating a steady tattoo against the wall behind it as Clifford hammered his cock deep into her sucking mouth, just as Anton had. Cynthia was in heaven. This is what real men's cocks were supposed to be like. Long, longer than she thought possible in a human being. Thick, thicker than her wrist, so thick she was sure her lips were going to tear wide open from the size of the enormous lances stretching her jaw wide open. And hard, so beautifully, powerfully, cunt-stretchingly hard. These three cocks she'd sucked on already had all been the same, velvety-soft on the outside, but hard as steel inside. If they felt this good just to suck on, her mind was swirling with anticipation at how good they would feel stretching and filling her needy cunt.

As soon as Anton had started feeding his sizable cock between her wet red lips, Jim had started licking and sucking on the hot pink petals of her pussy, and doing an amazing job of it. Cynthia could tell that it was obvious by how enthusiastically he was going at his pussy-eating duties that Jim was just as aroused as she was. His talented tongue was currently way up inside her, the pointed tip pressing against the hot wet tissues on the roof of her vagina, right beneath the fiery nodule of her clit. He pressed the tip of his tongue harder against what he knew was her sensitive trigger, sending her right over the edge.

"OHHMMMGGHH..." Cynthia groaned deep in her throat as she started to climax, the sounds coming out of her muffled by Clifford's thrusting erection hammering relentlessly in and out of her mouth. She was almost convulsing as her orgasm overwhelmed her, and she felt herself gushing, knowing she was spraying Jim's face with her fragrant discharge.

Anton watched her come, and as she was thrashing about, but still ardently sucking Clifford's cock, he reached down and slipped his hand right inside the soft satin triangle of the chemise, cupping her breast. He gasped at the size of that enormous tit as his hand slid right inside the material and over her thrusting nipple. His fingers spread out as he went lower, cupping the massive breast and drawing it right out of her chemise. It settled on her chest, the huge mound spreading out naturally. Her pebbly areola and stiff rubbery nipple were a vivid pink and looked incredible, the size of them in perfect proportion to the rest her huge voluminous breast. Anton reached down and rolled her big nipple between his thumb and forefinger, and Cynthia felt it come alive between his tweaking fingertips. As her nipple stiffened even more beneath his touch, it caused her to moan deep in her throat as a second consecutive orgasm started to overwhelm her.

"Fuck, this woman is so fucking hot!" Cynthia heard Anton say under his breath as he tapped Clifford on the shoulder, letting him know he wanted another shot at her mouth.

Clifford backed off, pulling his raging prick out of her drooling mouth as he moved back to his place at her other side. As Anton quickly straddled her again and slammed his big cock right back into her mouth, Cynthia saw that Clifford noticed what Anton had done while he'd been busy fucking her face. One huge tit was blatantly exposed, her big nipple thrusting forward like a pink bullet. Like Anton had done, Clifford reached forward and pulled her other breast out of the sexy chemise, amazed as the enormous weight of her tit as it filled his hand. He freely groped her huge breast, making Cynthia moan into Anton's jackhammering prick as Clifford squeezed and caressed the mighty orb.

*

For the next half hour or so, the two porters took turns fucking Cynthia's face, the steady beat of the headboard thumping against the wall filling the room over and over. Cynthia senses that her wanton slobbery sucking was getting the two men more excited, but she knew it was obvious to them how much she was loving having them pound her face, that they seemed to supress the urges rising within them, each one backing out of her sucking mouth and letting the other one take their place before they went off.

When they weren't holding onto the headboard and slamming their cocks deep into her mouth, Anton and Clifford took turns mauling and groping her tremendous breasts. As the nasty face-fuck continued, Cynthia's huge tits eventually became almost totally covered with spit, frothy wads of her hot saliva dripping onto her fleshy mounds from the underside of their pistoning cocks.

Jim kept slaving away at Cynthia's steaming little box the whole time, making her come time and time again. It wasn't long before Cynthia lost count of how many times she'd moaned and twitched through a climax. The muscles on the insides of her full creamy thighs would quiver like plucked guitar strings, while at the same time Jim would make sure to savor the gushing flow from her pulsing cunt. His face was a mess, her sticky discharge covering every square inch, even matting his hair. But she could tell that Jim couldn't have been happier. He loved making her come with his mouth, either lancing his tongue way up inside her, or using his lips and tongue to service her big fiery clit, sucking on that sensitive nodule like it was a little cock.

Cynthia could see Jim flick his eyes up constantly as he worshipped her seeping cunt, looking between the spread legs of the two black men as they straddled her lush curvy body and fucked her face. She knew Jim would find the view, and knowing what they were doing to her, to be incredibly erotic, like something out of the hotwife movies he said he loved to watch. But Cynthia knew that this was no movie; they were living it, right here and now.

She knew Jim could see how eagerly she was sucking, and how slobbery and noisy she was working on those two huge cocks as they pounded deep into her mouth. Her long slender fingers were spread wide open as her hands cupped the firm cheeks of their buttocks, and Jim could see her fingers and arms flexing as she constantly pulled them closer to her, wanting them to fuck her face even harder. Cynthia knew deep down she'd always been a woman with a high sex drive, and now she was getting the cock that she so badly needed.

"I'm almost there, brother. What about you?" Anton said as he glanced over at Clifford, his friend currently stroking his long black cock with one hand as he hefted and squeezed one of Cynthia's big breasts, his long black fingers sliding lewdly over her spit-covered tit, his fingertips toying with her stiff nipple.

"Any time, my friend. Just give me thirty seconds more in that magical mouth of hers and then we'll paint her tits."

Anton nodded and then gave Cynthia's enthusiastically-sucking mouth a few more good hard thrusts before pulling out and swinging his leg off her body, his hand going instantly to his surging prick to keep it at the ready. Clifford swung himself into place on top of her and drove his cock deep into her mouth, rolling his hips to feel the heat from the insides of her cheeks against his thrusting shaft. He worked her mouth over for less than a minute before pulling out as well. He was quick to take his place at her side, his hand wrapping around his turgid cock as he pointed the drooling head at her chest.

Anton was right there too on the other side of Cynthia. The two young black men stroked their cocks feverishly as Cynthia saw them look down at her gigantic tits, their eyes taking in the huge fleshy mounds glistening lewdly with gobs and ribbons of her frothy spit.

Knowing what was about to happen, Cynthia slipped her hands beneath her breasts and held them up, giving the two boys an enticing target to aim for. They looked down at her breasts, and from the look Cyn saw on Anton's face, that view of her holding them up for him seemed to be all he needed to send him over the edge.

"OH FUCK...HERE IT COMES!" he groaned loudly as he started to come.

Cynthia watched his cock throb, the wet red tip turning cloudy-white for a split-second before a huge rope of cum shot forth, the massive strand of semen spewing from one side of her chest to the other.

Clifford was right behind his friend, pointing his throbbing erection right between her massive breasts just as he came, a spear of white lightning shooting straight into the deep dark chasm of her cleavage. Anton shot a second rope of cum, this one splashing forcefully against the nipple of the breast at his side. Clifford did the same as Anton, concentrating on the tit closest to him as they both flooded her chest.

Cynthia gasped as she watched them both unload all over her chest, each young man peppering the big tit closest to them with ribbons and gobs of spurting white semen. With Jim's mouth working feverishly on her sizzling cunt, she came again, the lurid thought of it all triggering another orgasmic release to take over her body. She shook and twitched, her wide flared hips bucking up against Jim's working mouth, drenching his face with her gushing discharge.

But still, Anton and Clifford kept shooting, strands and wads of pearly jizz raining down over the full breadth of her chest. They kept ejaculating, pumping their hands vigorously over the throbbing shafts of their spitting cocks, moving the spewing tip all over her big fleshy mounds, totally covering her with their thick pearly goo. Their stroking hands kept pumping as torrents of spunk shot forth all over her massive breasts, totally painting her with a nasty coating of viscous white semen.

"Oh man," Anton said as the final luxurious sensations of a delicious orgasm ran through him. He looked down at Cynthia, her hands still cupping her enormous breasts, the two gigantic mounds swimming with a glistening coating of brilliant white cum. Her mouth was still open, the area around her parted lips shining with her saliva. Cynthia figured he must have found that open mouth was too alluring to resist, because Anton leaned over her once more from the side, dropping the tip of his cock between her parted lips. Her eyes were glassy with rapture as she instinctively closed her lips around the sensitive glans, sucking softly at it as she drew out the last remaining drops. When she'd gotten every savory drop she could, he finally backed out, her hot wet mouth almost refusing to let go of him as she sucked at it possessively.

When Anton sat back, Clifford was quick to lean forward and give her the same treatment. Cynthia turned her face in his direction as he dropped the drooling tip of his cock right into her mouth, giving her those final tasty morsels she wanted so bad. Anton waited until Clifford finally sat back, both of their long heavy dicks glistening with nasty traces of her gooey saliva. Cynthia saw him look down once more at her mammoth tits, their huge loads of jizz sliding slowly down and all around the big heavy mounds.

"I think you got it all, Miss," Anton said. "Do you want us to feed it to you?"

"No!"

All three looked down as Jim spoke up furtively, lifting his face from between his wife's lewdly-parted thighs. His face looked like a glazed donut, totally covered with a thick coating of Cynthia's sticky discharge.

"It's all right. I'll help her with that," he continued as he gave Cynthia a look that told her the decision was hers, but he was hoping she'd agree with him.

There had been a number of talks between the two of them about some of the things that might happen on this trip, and Cynthia thought she knew what Jim had in mind. "That's fine, thank you very much, but I think we're good for tonight," she said as she looked up at Anton and Clifford and smiled contentedly.

"All right, Miss. It's been a pleasure, and we hope we've served you well, both of you," Anton said as he and Clifford slid off the bed, both of them knowing exactly what the cuckolded husband was about to do.

"It was wonderful. Thank you so much," Cynthia said in a warm breathy voice as the two young men gathered up their clothes and quickly got dressed.

"Miss Cynthia, Mister Jim," Anton said as he looked at each of them in turn as both he and Clifford gave them a little nod. "Have a good night, and as you know, don't hesitate to call if there's anything else you need. There is always someone on staff available to help."

"Thank you, Anton. Thank you, Clifford," Jim said.

The two men gave then another smile and nod before heading out the door.

"Oh my god, honey," Jim said as he rose to his knees between his wife's parted legs. "That was so hot. I've never seen you look so beautiful as when you had those cocks fucking your face. The look in your eyes, those needy sounds coming out of your mouth and throat as they pounded those big black cocks into your face--it was so fucking hot!"

"I loved it," Cynthia replied. "It was amazing. I didn't want it to stop." She glanced down at her spunk-covered chest. She took one fingertip and drew it playfully through one massive puddle of goo before looking back at Jim, a devilish twinkle in her eye. "But look at all this beautiful cum. It would be a shame to let it go to waste." With her eyes locked on Jim's, she raised her hand, her one finger dripping with a gooey strand of cum. She ovaled her lips teasingly and slid her sticky fingers right inside her mouth. She purred erotically as her lips closed down and she slowly sucked her gooey finger clean, finally drawing her slender finger back out, every drop of semen now sitting warmly in her stomach.

"Oh fuck," Jim said quietly as he watched his wife, turned on even more by her provocative gesture. He looked down at her massive breasts, looking so incredibly erotic with that nasty covering of glistening cum. And the stuff was so brilliantly white and thick, that Jim knew it had to be just chock full of sperm. "Honey, do you think it would be okay if I...?"

Although he didn't complete his sentence, Cynthia knew exactly what he wanted. This was one of the things they'd talked about. "Yes, dear, of course, go ahead," she said, giving him a sly smile of permission as she held her cum-covered breasts up to him.