Cyn's Resort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim moved forward and lowered his mouth to her chest. He feathered his tongue out and slid the point into a massive wad of jizz that was sliding down the side of one tremendous boob. He pressed his tongue against the warm flesh, and then drew his tongue upwards, feeling the thick white semen gathering on this tongue.

"That's it, that's my good boy," Cynthia said as she looked down at Jim through slitted eyes, her flickering libido on fire once more as she watched her husband's soft warm tongue work nastily on her spunk-covered tit. They'd talked about Jim tasting a black man's cum during this trip, but seeing Jim actually do it turned her on more than she'd ever expected.

Jim ran his tongue further up, and then when he knew he had as much cum on it as his tongue could hold, he drew it back into his mouth, making a soft sucking sound as he did. Cynthia could see the big wad of cum pool on his tongue. She couldn't believe how exciting it was, how perversely thrilling it was to see her husband lick up another man's cum. She could see that Jim must have felt the same, because his cock was responding as it had earlier when he'd watched her sucking those black cocks. It was so hard and throbbing she couldn't believe it.

She could see that the first taste had whetted his appetite for more and, as Cynthia held her breasts up to him in a silent offering, he was just about to dive back in for more when Cynthia's voice stopped him. "You want more of that, sweetheart, don't you?" she asked teasingly.

"Oh god, yes," Jim was quick to respond, his face flushed with excitement.

"Okay, honey, these loads are all for you, but I want you to finger me while you're licking it off." Cynthia accompanied her statement by nodding towards her steaming cunt, her legs still enticingly parted.

Jim was quick to respond, reaching down and slipping a couple of fingers into her slippery gash as he leaned forward and started worshipping her tits, lewdly slurping and licking at those glorious mounds as he gathered up every drop.

Between Jim's talented mouth working on her sensitive tits and his experienced fingers pleasuring her dripping box, Cynthia came again. When her trembling body relaxed back into the bed, Jim whipped out his surprisingly-hard dick and started whacking it. Although it was substantially smaller than any of the three pricks she's had tonight, it still thrilled Cynthia to see her husband so aroused, and so fucking hard.

It didn't take him long to climax, spraying his own load all over her mammoth tits. It was nowhere close to the size of the loads from any of the three boys. "Fuck", Cynthia thought to herself, "all the guys here so far come like fucking racehorses." Jim's load still felt lewdly exciting as he shot it on her, the shiny strands and gobs spackling her tit-flesh once more.

Wanting more, Cynthia ordered Jim onto his back and leaned over him, letting her huge pendulous breasts hang down over his face. He was quick to catch on, lapping up the slithering gobs of cum before latching onto each nipple in turn as he fingered her to another climax. With her breasts licked clean, she figured Jim must have thought she was done with him, but Cynthia had other plans. With him lying flat on his back, she pulled her dangling tits out of his mouth and sat up, swinging one leg over him as she straddled his face and took hold of the headboard with both hands. He looked up past the imposing shelf of her tits to see her pretty face smiling down at him lewdly.

"Just one more, honey," she said breathlessly as she settled right down in the saddle, grinding her oozing cunt down onto his face, the lacy hem of her sexy chemise covering his face from her view. Cynthia rolled her wide flared hips as Jim instantly lanced his tongue back between those soft warm petals of flesh, his tongue rolling over the hot wet tissues way up inside her.

As often happened when Cynthia asked for 'one more', this one turned into three more before she was done. As he tenderly kissed and licked at her throbbing pussy, she finally drew her throbbing pussy and meaty thighs off his gooey face and dropped into bed next to him. Her mind was on fire with excitement, but she was blissfully exhausted.

If these first few hours were this exciting, she couldn't wait for the rest of the trip...