All Comments on 'Cynthia's Story Ch. 01'

by LarryArcher

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank's

larry but it's not necessary to tell more. it's not erotic to read that there are people who think sex and love is not more worth than spitting on the floor. if this is not valuable any more to you, keep it to yourself. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Try some realism

If you're going to have a realistic story, I have a clue for you. Women almost never say "cunt". Even the most foul mouthed women seldom use that word.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Decent writing

that was somewhat wasted on a poor story. Unfortunately, you seem to think sex = eroticism. It doesn't - there's far more to good erotic stories than just reporting sexual activity.

catphan8catphan8over 11 years ago

You could have a decent story but here but you are trying your hardest to get it where she can humiliate her husband even with the other girl telling her not to do that! I sure hope that is not your intent and you were just trying to be as nasty as possible (which came off kind of sick and perverted). Swinging is NOT and I repeat NOT about humiliating or degrading anyone as a matter of fact it is about the exact opposite! LOVE and SHARING should be the most important aspect of swinging NOT humiliation and you wanted to take it that route so badly or it seemed like it anyway! Clean it up a bit and it might be a good story!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
Forget all the bullshit..

...that the other critics are giving you. I liked it. A little bit too fast a change in Cyn but what the hell, great sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

So it's not realistic! It's super fun! Re the cunt comments, I'm a woman and I love the word, I hate mealy mouth stuff more than anything, most strong educated women do. Pussy is for cats, it's tee here ism at its juvenile worst. I thought this was really great fun and a fab one handed read. Good on you.

LarryArcherLarryArcherover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

1 ) Thanks for the comments, positive or negative. I've never tried writing smut before and so am still in the learning phase.

2 ) I do not write about humiliation and it is personally not my bag. If you have not been in the lifestyle, you may not understand that the way people interact is often very different from 'straights'. Thinking about it, I don't know anyone personally that is into humiliation, a number of doms and subs but that is a completely different thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous