All Comments on 'Dad’s Insatiable Hot-Wife'

by Andrew1968

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh my god. I came twice reading this. Because I am in love with my stepmother. My real mom died of cancer when I was 13 and dad married Stephanie two years later. She has been my fantasy woman ever since. She is younger than dad and she is not one for modesty. She walks around the house in a tank top with no bra and panties. She always makes it a point to show me which panties she has on. The last two christmases and birthdays she had asked me to buy her some new panties. One I liked as she put it. Dad thinks it’s funny that she has me buying her panties. My friends can’t believe it. I just hope one day she lets me pull them off of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was hot in a bizarre sort of way. God I love slutty women.

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

REALLY HOT story!!!! Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I rate this as being monstrously hot

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My mom and dad divorced and mom moved across the country with her new husband. I stayed with dad because I has just started high school. He had an accident and was bedridden for a time. We had an in Home caregiver, Jade, who was here for five weeks. During that time she and dad fallen in love. I guess I did as well but I was just a kid. Dad was 42 and Jade was 32. They got married the following year and she moved in with us. She used to wear scrubs all the time, so the first time I saw her in a bathing suit I think I came in my swimsuit. She has the most amazing body. I don’t know sizes but her tits are huge and her ass is perfect. She began to see me always checking her out and began to go out of her way to embarrass me. When dad was at work she would shower in the hall bathroom instead of hers. Sometimes she’s call out for me to bring her a towel, sometimes she’s would try to sneak down the hall naked to their room. But she knew I would have my door open and see her. We had a neighborhood street party and everyone of the adults were getting drunk. My dad and a few others began playing cards and she wanted to head home. He asked me to take her home. She wrapped her arm around me and rubber her tit against me as we walked. She began teasing me and reached down to see if I was getting hard. We got in the door and she turned to me and asked to see my dick. I knew she was a bit drunk and thought she was kidding. She said ok, I’ll show you mine and you show me yours. She whipped off her top and then slid her shorts off. There she was, my dream woman naked in front of me. She reached out, undid my pants and pulled them off. As she did she sank to her knees and began playing with me. I lasted about 15 seconds and shot right in her face. She laughed, grabbed my hand and said let’s go clean up. She showered with me, and let me wash every inch of her body. Then she took my hand and led me to my room. She laid me down and sucked my dick. I shot off again but was still hard. She laid back and asked if I wanted to have sex with her. Of course I did. She guided me in and taught me how to have sex. After that night her teasing me became more intense and she even began to say and do things in front of my dad. One night she was sitting on the couch with me while the three of us watched a movie. She turned to my father and said she was horny but he said he wanted to watch the end of the movie. She said fine, I’ll just let Paul fuck me. I froze. Dad looked at me, then her, then smiled and said go for it. She reached over, pulled out my dick and stroked it till it was hard then climbed on top. She fucked me with dad in the room. After that she fucked us both all the time. I’m 22 now and still living with them and still fucking her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous