Daddy's Dirty Girl

Story Info
An unexpected threesome with a very dirty twist or two.
6.7k words
4.61
9.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL WORK IS THE SOLE RIGHTS AND PROPERTY OF THE AUTHOR AND ALL RIGHTS RESERVED AND NO REPRODUCTION OR USE IS ALLOWED WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR

"But Daddy, pleaseeeee!" Babygirl pleaded as she climbed on Daddy's lap.

"What's our rule, Babygirl?" Daddy asked as he stroked her hair and pulled her into his neck.

"Daaaadddddyyyy!" she whined, "But she is. I promise. I've talked to her. I just know that she is. Deep down."

"That was not my question, little one," Daddy responded, a slight edge in his voice that sent shivers down her spine.

"Yes, Daddy. Our rule is that when we play with other girls, they must be dirty girls like me. You don't want to have to hold back our desires just to accommodate another person."

"Good girl," he said and her heart soared at hearing her favorite words fall sincerely and lovingly from his lips. He lifted her and carried her to the bedroom. Throwing her on the bed, he growled, "Show me that pussy I own!"

Babygirl giggled, "Yes, Daddy."

Babygirl lifted up her Mother of Dragons t-shirt to reveal her clean-shaven slit glistening with desire and anticipation. Daddy grinned devilishly as he traced his right index finger outside her nether lips. His touch drew a subtle moan from her. "Who is my dirty girl?" he asked needlessly, the answer lying in beautiful repose awaiting their shared desire.

"I am, Daddy. I am," she breathed breathlessly as his lips lowered to her lips, nibbling on her lips as his tongue entered her mouth and dueled for control with her own tongue. She did not resist long and gave in to the exquisite feeling of giving him control over her body, her pleasure, her mind, her emotions.

Quickly her shirt was removed and she laid there, nude before her Master, her Daddy, her Everything. Goosebumps rose on her skin as the chill caught her. Then she looked in his eyes and the goosebumps multiplied. She saw pure desire, raw emotion, total control, and total vulnerability. She saw herself reflected in those eyes, all her beauty, all her desire, all her identity intertwined with His.

His lips trailed down her neck, sending little jolts of pleasure through her. Soon his lips caught her nipple, first her left then her right. As he kissed her right nipple, his teeth bit down, gently at first but then harder. She cried out in pain and joy. She felt the rush of adrenaline as the endorphins of desire and pleasure coursed through her body. She ached for more and clawed at his back, his shirt still on. She grabbed the hem and pushed it up wanting to feel his hairy chest pressed against her smooth flesh.

He continued his descent down her body, nibbling, kissing, licking, and enjoying the taste of her perfect flesh. In that moment, all her insecurities surrounding her body disappeared. She felt his desire for her. His love. His total acceptance of her. She let go and enjoyed this moment of anticipatory edge before the bliss began.

When he was ensconced between her thighs, he paused momentarily. She heard him inhale deeply. She looked down and saw his eyes closed and a goofy grin plastered across his handsome, bearded face as he enjoyed her scent. She felt the chills rise again as she settled in, secure in the knowledge of his pleasure and desire for her.

Then his tongue snaked out quickly, just touching the sheen of desire on her outer lips. She moaned lightly from the feel of that familiar tongue. Her anticipation grew as he gently kissed her thighs, moving around but not doing more than a quick touch of his tongue at her delicious lips from time to time. Soon the kissing turned to light nipping, which gave way to biting her thighs. Her pleasure grew exponentially and she cried out, "Please Daddy!"

He teased her for a moment more and then dove in with animal lust. His tongue split her outer lips and tasted her sweet wetness. He licked her from the bottom of her pussy to her clit. When he reached her clit, the electricity flooded her senses and she lost herself for a moment. Her hands started to caress her body to augment the pleasure he was delivering. But she was well-trained and asked, "Daddy, can I play with your tits?" All she received in response was harder and more intense attention paid to her clit and then, after a few moments, a muffled uh-huh gave her the permission she ached for and her hands flew to her nipples. She tweaked her nipples and her breath deepened as his tongue worked its magic on her clit.

Just when she thought the pleasure was unbearably exquisite, he plunged a finger into her tight ass without warning. She cried out and begged for more. Her body was at the precipice and he drove her harder. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" came her breathless cry as her orgasm grew perilously close to cresting. "Please, Daddy, may I cum for you?" she called out, keeping the flood back from bursting the dam of her waning control.

He paused for the briefest of moments and then commanded forcefully and directly, "CUM!" She needed no further prodding. The dam burst and her body convulsed and spasmed. Her emotions flooded her senses. She stopped feeling anything but unparalleled pleasure, not describable in mere words. Her mind shut down and only bliss and searing energy filled her, painful and joyful at once. She stopped hearing anything but her own breath. She stopped seeing anything but colours as they burst in her brain: reds, blues, purples, each unbelievably brilliant in its turn. She felt only his tongue, his fingers at her nether holes as he kept up his pleasurable assault on her body, her emotions, her senses, her mind, her very core. Her hands involuntarily balled into fists and went to his head, trying to push him away. He stopped and moved up to lay next to her. His strong arms gathered her into him as her orgasm continued to impose its beautiful pleasure on her body and soul. Her spasms continued for uncounted moments. He held her and stroked her hair, her back, her luscious flesh, as he whispered into her ear gently over and over, "Mine. Mine. Mine." When she had fully crested and lay spent, he whispered, "This belongs to me. You belong to me. I belong to you."

She curled up into him and fell fast asleep, forgetting all her stress, her doubts. Securely nestled into the only home she ever desired. Him.

He heard a strange sound as he entered the house later that week. Or rather, a strange absence of sound. And an absence of his Babygirl. Her car was in the garage. She should have been kneeling at the doorway, head bowed, awaiting his return. She must have heard his car pull into the garage and the garage door shut. Where was she? he thought. He put his bag down and loosened his tie. He did not see any preparations for dinner as he passed through the kitchen. He walked through the living room and saw the vestiges of her workday scattered about her desk tucked away in the corner. But no music was playing as usual. The television was silent. Her coffee cup lay nearly empty on the table by the couch. Curiously, another cup rested next to it. He felt the cups. Hers was cool to the touch, but the other still retained the faint warmth of recent use.

He walked down the hall to the master suite. The door was open. The bed was neatly made, her stuffies lined up. Silent guardians. Did they hold the answer to her whereabouts? He peeked in the ensuite bathroom, but it was as he left it when he went to work. Only the evidence of her own daily preparations scattered about the dual sinks. Beginning to worry slightly, he walked through the downstairs and called up the stairs to the bedrooms on the second floor. No answer. Then he heard it: a dull, muffled sound of music coming from the back of the house. He quickly walked back through to the dining room and opened the sliding door to the solarium.

As he entered the solarium, music assailed him. The heavy, sensuous beat of their special playlist poured from the speakers. He walked into the solarium and was stopped in his tracks. His Babygirl was naked on a yoga mat. Another girl, naked as well, was perched between her legs. Her face buried in HIS pussy. He stopped to watch, not making a sound. He had no desire to disturb their little game until he figured out who she was and what was happening exactly. His Babygirl sensed his presence, as she always did, and opened her eyes and looked at him. When their eyes met, she smiled mischievously and mouthed something he could not quite make out. He started to move forward, but the look in her eyes stopped him. He turned his attention to the other girl in the room. Though he could not see her face and he had never seen her naked, he knew in an instant who she was: she was the other. Babygirl's new playmate. The one she wanted to play with them. He firmly looked at his Babygirl, for she had not asked permission and he had explicitly told her no because he did not believe she was dirty enough. But the pleading in his lover's eyes caught him cold. His heart melted and his desire for that perfect specimen laying on the floor pleading with him gave way.

He nodded his approval and cleared his throat loudly. The girls stopped their activities and both turned to look at him. He walked over to the docking station and turned the music down. He stood with his legs astride and ordered, "Crawl!" His voice commanded the room. Babygirl quickly got on her knees and started crawling towards her Daddy. She looked back at the other girl, smiled delightedly, and gestured with her head to follow. The other girl began to crawl toward him as well.

Babygirl stopped at her Daddy's feet and bowed her head, forehead touching the floor. The other girl crawled up next to Babygirl, looked at her, looked at him, saw his stern, impassive face and mimicked Babygirl's pose. Daddy waited for a few heartbeats, admiring the loveliness of the girls below him. His Babygirl with her glorious body was resting her cheek on his shoes. He knew that body. He knew how to make it strum. He knew how to track her emotions just by the look in her eyes or her ever-slight movements. He had never known anyone so intimately or been so intimately known by another. He thought about the tattoos inked on her body; he thought about the myriad of times he had traced them with his fingers, his eyes, his tongue. He admired her multi-coloured hair and how it perfectly reflected her personality: wild and fun and carefree and full of life, yet perfectly in place. He saw her eyes closed and smiled as he thought of those eyes that held his gaze, his heart, his soul. He found her pendulous breasts with their pierced nipples in his mind's eye and thought of torturing them and how exquisite such activity was. His heart and body swelled with love and desire. His cock, hard and straining in his pants, ached for her like no other.

He glanced over at the new girl. He had met her a number of times as she had been over for dinner. But he had never seen her naked. He studied her briefly. She was around the same age as Babygirl, as they met at some shared activity class he could not quite remember. Her hair was chestnut and cut short in a pixie cut. She worked at a retail store and had the body of someone who was always on her feet. Her tits were slightly smaller than Babygirl's, pierced as well. Her face bore a look of nervousness that he found bordered on innocence. He knew that this girl drove Babygirl crazy. She was in lust with her face and body and wanted those tits in her teeth. He would oblige. She will do, he thought.

"Babygirl," he paused briefly to allow her to stop her devotions and look up. "I see you have brought a friend home to play. Does she meet our requirements?"

She smiled as she pondered her answer. She knew she must convince him or he would send the other girl home. "Yes, Daddy. I am sure of it."

"Good. Very good. And who is she?"

"Silly, Daddy, you know Lex--" Babygirl giggled before being cut off.

"I know her name. But who is she tonight, here in our home, in our playspace?" he demanded, impatience flashed briefly in his passionate eyes.

Choking back her surprise, Babygirl replied, "A dirty girl, Daddy. Just like me."

"Excellent, kitten. Now what should I call her so she knows her place?"

"Ummm...I don't know, Daddy. I didn't think about that," she squeaked in nervousness, not wanting him to end the fun before it began.

He smiled down at her lovingly, "I shall name her. Undress me while I think. Both of you." Babygirl quickly sprung to her feet and in her easy, practiced way began to undress him. She kissed him deeply first and then looked down at the other girl still kneeling and pulled her to her feet. Babygirl kissed Daddy again and then grabbed the other girl by the back of her head and pushed her onto Daddy's lips. He and the new girl kissed deeply, while Babygirl alternated between nuzzling each of them on their necks. Daddy broke the kiss and the girls began to undo his tie, unbutton his shirt, and remove his clothes. While the other girl pulled Daddy's undershirt over his head, Babygirl returned to knees and lovingly untied and removed Daddy's shoes and socks, making to sure to scratch each ankle in turn.

The two girls knelt together again and began to remove his belt and slacks, tossing the belt to the side for future use. Daddy spoke firmly as they pulled his pants off, leaving him only in boxers, "Tonight, she shall be known as toy. For she will be our toy to use and abuse as we see fit. I know no dirtier girl than you, Babygirl. We shall see if our toy is just as dirty."

His cock strained in his boxers, tenting them as its head poked out the slit. "Toy," Daddy commanded, "remove my boxers." Babygirl waited excitedly as toy hesitantly reached up and hooked her fingers into his underwear and swiftly pulled them down. The bouncing erection nearly hit her in the face. Babygirl gazed admiringly at his cock and was excited that her friend would get to experience the feel of its thrust and the fullness of being stuffed in every hole. "Now, Babygirl," Daddy ordered calmly.

Babygirl knew exactly what to do. Licking her lips, she poked out her pierced tongue and began to lick Daddy's shaft. She started at the base and licked to his crowned head, watching toy the whole time. When she reached the head, she smiled devilishly, said to toy, "Like this." She then swallowed the majority of Daddy's cock in one motion. When his cock reached the back of her throat, two inches still remaining, she swallowed, steeled herself, and forced herself down on the blunt implement of her desire. The seal of her throat resisted monetarily before it opened completely and her lips were pressed against his clean-shaven thigh. She heard his guttural moan as she pleasured him with her throat and pierced tongue. Her heart swelled and she smiled internally for she knew that she was a good girl even as he praised her, "Good girl. Good fucking girl. You know just what I like."

She pulled off and gathered toy in for a deep kiss. The saliva from her deepthroating ran down her chin and toy scooped it up with her own tongue. Daddy moaned his guttural cry again. Babygirl knew she'd be hearing that a lot tonight and she nearly burst with joy. "Your turn, toy," Babygirl said as she broke their kiss.

Toy turned her attention to the cock waving before her face. She admired the shape and length and girth. It was big, big enough to bring pleasure without being too big to handle. The girth was slim, but not too slim. It was made for ass fucking, she thought unexpectedly. Her hesitation ended when she felt Babygirl grab the back of her head and force her towards the cock. Toy barely had her mouth open before the rod was pressing against her lips. She drew a quick breath as Babygirl forced her head down on Daddy's cock. She too stopped as his cock hit the back of her throat. She had never deepthroated before but she knew that was about to change as Babygirl's hand pressed harder and her voice whispered, "Relax. Deep breath. Now open your throat."

Toy did as she was instructed and Babygirl's insistent pressure allowed the cock to slip into her throat. She heard Daddy moan, "Fuck. Yes, Babygirl, keep making her do that." She felt so full. She tried not to panic. Only Babygirl's quiet reassuring words quelled the panic as it rose. She felt as if his cock was in her throat for hours, but Babygirl released her grip and toy pulled off, sputtering. "Good girls. Both of you," Daddy said. Babygirl beamed and toy felt an odd sense of pride in his words and her accomplishment.

"Pleasure me," Daddy commanded. Babygirl held toy's hand as the two began to give Daddy a double blowjob. Each started on one side of his cock and using their lips kissed and licked his cock. When they reached the tip, they kissed each other deeply. They continued their ministrations until Daddy called out in exquisite pleasure, "Enough!"

Babygirl giggled and turned to toy, who joined in her giggling. The two kissed passionately and their hands moved over each other's bodies. They reveled in the knowledge that they, as sisters in this playspace, had driven their shared man to the very edge. Their kisses and stroking became more passionate. Babygirl's fingers found toy's wet pussy and began pumping gently. Toy leaned her head back in pleasure and then attacked Babygirl's swelling tits with her mouth and teeth. The girls touched and teased, kissed and licked, fingered and fucked, until Daddy, who had watched silently from the side stroking his dick, ordered them to stop.

Reaching down, he clasped each girl by the hand and drew them to their feet. Turning to Babygirl, he kissed her deeply, his hands grabbing her ass and pulling her to him. After he broke the kiss, he turned to toy and kissed her deeply, feeling her tits pressed to him as his fingers found her pussy, wet with desire. He plunged into her for a few moments. Turning to Babygirl, he asked, "Have you tasted her yet?"

"No, Daddy."

"Would you like to?"

"Yes, Daddy." He smiled as he fed Babygirl one of his slick fingers. She sucked on it as if she was pulling the marrow from his bones. His cock jumped at her intense sucking and she giggled. He pulled his finger from her mouth and sucked the other finger into his mouth, tasting the juices of this new pussy.

"Delicious, yes?" he asked.

"Very," Babygirl mewed.

"Come, my darlings. It's time to adjourn to the bedroom and begin to play in earnest." Daddy turned to walk back through the house. Babygirl followed dutifully, dropping to her knees to crawl to her Daddy. Toy hesitated and looked around for her clothes. Daddy called sternly without turning around, "Leave them, toy. You do not wear clothes in this house. Fall to your knees and follow the example of your new sister." Toy did not hesitate this time and fell to her knees and embraced this new role, for as long as it lasted.

The trio marched through the house quickly. Daddy stood by the door and gestured the crawling playthings into the master bedroom. Babygirl entered first and Daddy swatted her ass hard and unexpectedly. She yelped but did not slow her pace. She crawled into the room and knelt by the bed. Toy swallowed nervously and followed Babygirl. Daddy stopped her in the doorway. He grasped her face and looked deeply in her eyes until she became uncomfortable by his searching. "Are you truly a dirty girl?" he asked.

Quietly, toy nodded her head and spoke, "Yes."

"Yes. Sir," he corrected.

"Yes, Sir."

"Once you enter this room, you will be mine to do as I will. Every command is expected to be obeyed. You will be pushed and prodded, hit and spanked, beaten and fucked. Every hole will be used until I am satisfied. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you accept? This is your last opportunity to withdraw."

"I accept, Sir."

"You may enter." Toy continued to crawl and joined a beaming Babygirl by the bed.

12