Daddy's Dirty Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy walked over to the closet and pulled out a number of implements. He took a black flogger and a riding crop bound with thick leather and rope and placed them on the bed. Babygirl's pussy gushed with excitement. Toy smiled nervously, awaiting whatever was in store, though she barely comprehended. Daddy then opened the meticulously restored steamer trunk at the foot of the king-sized bed. He took a key from the dresser and unlocked the trunk. He reached in a removed a large pink strap-on, two thick scarves, and three lengths of rope. Turning to the kneeling sluts, he said slyly, "Let the fun begin!"

Daddy had each girl stand and placed them back to back with a space between them. For the next ten minutes, he bound their tits tightly and then tied their arms together: Babygirl's left arm to toy's right and Babygirl's' right arm to toy's left, still facing away from each other. He finally covered their eyes with the thick scarves. Stepping back, he admired his handiwork.

For moments, which felt like hours to the blindfolded and tightly bound submissives, he stood quietly contemplating his next steps. He walked over to bed and picked up the flogger. Walking over to Babygirl, he whispered in her ear so only she could hear, "Scream loudly." He stepped back and pulled the threads of the flogger through his left hand. Snapping the flogger in the air, he watched toy jump in fear. He raised the flogger in the air and brought it down hard on Babygirl's tits; cracking the air in a burst of sound. She cried out. She needed no prodding to scream from that blow. The blows rained down hard and fast. He hit her tits and stomach, arms, sides. Her cries filled the air. Toy flinched with every blow, though none touched her delicate flesh. He stopped and walked over to Babygirl and kissed her hard, "Good girl. Very good girl. My best fucking girl," he whispered and kissed her again. He slapped her face and walked away.

He turned his attention to toy. Unlike Babygirl, toy's face did not beam with delighted anticipation. Her faced betrayed her nervousness. He reached up and stroked her face, as she recoiled at the touch. Realizing it was a gentle touch, she leaned into his stroking. "Your turn," he said menacingly.

Daddy ran the flogger over toy's flesh. Her skin raised goosebumps. Then the first blow came. It stung but did not hurt. Another blow followed. Then another. Each successive blow was delivered with more intensity, more pain. Soon, toy was crying out, sobbing. When the blows stopped, her knees felt weak. Only the fact she was bound to Babygirl kept her upright.

Daddy quickly untied the arms of the freshly battered girls and removed their blindfolds. He looked over them separately, first Babygirl, then toy. He ran his hands over the welts beginning to form. He admired the bruises and the red marks. "Bend over the bed," he commanded.

Babygirl scrambled to obey and bent over the bed, smiling in blissful anticipation. Toy hesitated, still recovering. The hard smack on her ass quickly jolted her out of her reverie and she joined Babygirl on the bed. Daddy grabbed the riding crop and stroked the asses of the two prone subjects. The caresses were just the preliminary to the main event. First, the crop came down on Babygirl's ass, then toy's. He repeated the cycle, alternating between the women, raining down blows of varying intensity on the delicious asses of his playthings. Toy cried out with every blow. Babygirl only cried out when the blows were especially hard, which were many given her experience and ability to sustain.

"Spread your legs," Daddy commanded and the girls obeyed, spreading their legs to expose their very wet pussies. The blows began anew. This time, Daddy spared no part of their body. Legs, asses, thighs, back, and now pussies. Babygirl called out in ecstasy when the first blow hit her Daddy's pussy. She cried out for more. Toy screamed in unexpected agony when the first blow hit her pussy. Then another and another. She found her pussy gush with desire even as her mind filled with pain. She was confused over the dueling feelings. Babygirl smiled internally as she watched toy's mental and physical struggle, remembering her own journey.

"Kneel," Daddy ordered and the girls quickly fell to their knees. Daddy thrust his still erect cock into Babygirl's mouth, pushing past her resistance. He held her head in place for a few moments before releasing her. "Go put on the strap-on," he ordered. Babygirl wiped her chin, grinned, and stood up to do as she was commanded. Kissing Daddy, she walked over to the bed.

Babygirl put on the strap-on and looked over at Daddy and toy. Daddy's eyes were closed and he had his hands in her hair. He was thrusting his hard cock in and out of toy's mouth. Every third stroke bottomed out in her throat and she gagged. Her face was a mess of make-up, drool, agony, and pleasure. Babygirl stood there and watched. She enjoyed watching Daddy degrade her. He called her names: slut, whore, cock sucker, worthless, as he face-fucked toy. Babygirl's pussy grew wetter as she remembered her own nightly face fucking. The combined scent of their arousals filled the bedroom and Babygirl drew it in. Babygirl walked over to Daddy and wrapped her arms around him from behind. She kissed his back and neck as he continued to thrust into toy.

Daddy stopped and turned around and kissed Babygirl and stroked her artificial cock. "Are you ready to use this?" he asked.

"Yes please, Daddy," she smiled.

"Then do it."

Babygirl went behind toy as Daddy readjusted her so she was on her hands and knees. He continued his face fucking and nodded to Babygirl. Babygirl spread toy's legs and dipped her head down and tasted toy's pussy. Her pieced tongue licked toy's wet folds and ended at her clit. Taking her clit, Babygirl rubbed the ball of her tongue ring on the sensitive nub. Toy moaned around Daddy's still thrusting cock. Babygirl repositioned herself and opened toy's folds with her fingers of her left hand. Taking her strap-on in her right hand, she thrust into toy's wet opening in one single stroke. Toy screamed out in pleasure as she felt fuller than she ever had. Both ends of her were just two pleasure holes. Used only for the pleasure of others. She was in heaven.

"On the bed, toy!" Daddy commanded as he withdrew his cock from her mouth. Babygirl frowned but withdrew as well. Toy's pussy gaped open from Babygirl's hard use.

Toy started to stand up to go to the bed, but Babygirl pushed her down to her knees. Kneeling next to her, Babygirl ordered, "Crawl." Toy crawled and climbed onto the bed. Babygirl removed her strap-on and climbed on top of toy and began to kiss her deeply. Daddy pulled her off toy and placed her in between toy's legs.

"Make her cum," he commanded. Babygirl began slowly licking toy's pussy. Her tongue and fingers began to pleasure toy. Then she moved down to toy's ass. Her tongue invaded that musky, forbidden ring. She tasted her ass and her tongue pushed deep into toy. Toy squirmed as she experienced having her ass eaten for the first time. "Oh god!" she cried, "Don't stop please!" Babygirl smiled and enjoyed the taste, the nastiness of her rimming. She teased her anal opening with her tongue ring. Then pushed her tongue in again. Her drool lubricated toy's tight backdoor and Babygirl's tongue slipped deeper into toy.

Daddy laughed as he watched Babygirl's assault on toy's ass and toy's obvious struggle as she realized the dirtiness of Babygirl's act and her own obvious pleasure. Maybe she is as dirty as Babygirl said she is, he thought. He stepped behind Babygirl and lined his throbbing cock up to her entrance. He slid easily into that wet cunt that belonged to him. Babygirl moaned as she continued rimming toy's ass. Babygirl alternated between toy's ass and pussy, enjoying the different and mingled taste of each one. The combined taste drove her wild and she dove deeper into toy's pussy. Daddy pounded Babygirl's pussy as he gripped her hips. The sound of flesh slapping flesh filled the room. The pungent smell of pussy, ass, and arousal overwhelmed the senses of the three and drove their lust to greater heights. Daddy noticed toy's breathing quicken and he withdrew from Babygirl and said to toy, "Ask before you cum." He walked to the head of the bed and grabbed toy's head and turned her head to the side, shoving his cock deep into her throat causing her to cough and gag. "Don't stop until I say, Babygirl," he commanded. No response was needed. Babygirl knew her place and purpose.

Toy's voice muffled by Daddy's cock struggled to be heard. Daddy ignored her and admired Babygirl's impassioned efforts. He knew toy was there, as any would be from Babygirl's amazing tongue. "Put a finger in her ass," he demanded. Babygirl gladly complied and toy nearly passed out from the pleasure and pain. Her orgasm was there. Ready to explode but she could not get the cock out of her throat to ask, for Daddy had grabbed her wrists when she tried to push him away. Finally, Daddy withdrew his cock as it dripped with the thick saliva of her throat. Tears freely flowed down her face.

"Please..." toy begged.

"Please what, slut?"

"Cum..." toy breathlessly whimpered.

"Do you want to cum?"

"God yes, please I can't hold it back...pleaaassee..." her whimpers were barely audible.

Daddy released her hands, walked back behind Babygirl, and pushed his wet cock into his favorite place: her impossibly tight ass. "Cum!" he commanded as Babygirl cried out momentarily but continued her efforts on toy's dripping pussy.

Toy cried on as her orgasm overtook her. Her hands went to Babygirl's head and held her in place. Daddy roughly grabbed Babygirl's tits and fucked her hard and deep. Toy eventually came down from her orgasmic high and rolled away from Babygirl, but Daddy continued fucking Babygirl's ass. "Play with yourself," he told Babygirl. Her hands quickly went to her pussy and frigged her clit furiously.

Soon, Babygirl was moaning and squirming. "Oooo Daddy! Daddy! God Daddy. That feels so good. Daddy, I need it harder. Daddy...." He grabbed her by the front of her neck, lifting her head up as his hands wrapped around her throat. He fucked her ass with all the energy and strength he possessed. "I'm gonna cum for you, Daddy. Daddy, can I cum for you? Pleaseeee Daddy!"

"Cum, my love," he ordered. And she did. The feel of his swollen cock in her ass. The restriction of her breath as he pulled and squeezed on her throat. The stimulation of her fingers on her clit. And finally, the knowledge of toy watching her. All combined to cause her body to explode as never before. Her body convulsed and her mind went blank as Daddy continued to ravage her tight ass. Finally, she passed out.

She awoke a few moments later with Daddy's arms holding her tight to his chest. She was laying on him. As her awareness returned, she heard a lewd slurping sound and looked down to see toy sucking Daddy's cock with abandon. Daddy noticed she was awake, stroked her arm and kissed her head gently. Placing his mouth near Babygirl's ear, he asked, "Did you enjoy that, my dirty little girl?" Babygirl, still unable to speak, merely shook her head yes. "Toy!" Toy looked up at the two of them cuddled together but did not stop her blowjob. "How does Babygirl's ass taste off my cock?"

"So good, Sir. I want more," she replied demurely.

"You shall have it then. My, my, my two dirty little girls. What a lucky Daddy I am," he smiled as he continued to stroke Babygirl's body. His stroking had the desired effect. Her body began to respond and she grew aroused again, wanting more.

Daddy's erection had not flagged in the last two hours of play. But he strained to hold back his orgasm. Now he needed to cum. And badly. "Babygirl, lay on your stomach on the bed." Babygirl scrambled to do as he commanded. Once in place, Daddy turned to toy still sucking his cock, "Toy, lay on top of her, face down." Toy stopped her oral assault on his cock, slightly disappointed that she did not get his cum, but excited about this new development. She did as Daddy ordered.

Daddy knelt at the foot of the bed and admired the sight before him. Two tasty pussies waiting for his mouth. Two beautiful assholes waiting to be plundered. He bent down and tongued each pussy in turn, starting with Babygirl. Each girl purred at the contact. Toy, being on top, kissed Babygirl's neck. Babygirl purred even more. Her purring turned to a moan of pain and pleasure as Daddy lubed up his cock and took her ass again. He thrust hard into her for a few strokes. The he withdrew and her breath exhaled at the release. She was so filled, bursting from every pore. Then she wasn't. She missed the feeling. But then she felt toy tense and heard toy scream in her ear. Daddy had pushed into toy's barely-used ass without mercy. She sobbed at the invasion as his cock stretched her anal ring in ways she had never experienced. Babygirl smiled as she felt the tears on her face. Babygirl darted out her tongue and caught a tear that was rolling down her cheek. Salty. She enjoyed the salty taste of her friend's pain and pleasure. Then Babygirl felt Daddy's cock at the entrance of her ass again. Then she felt the burning pleasure as his cock took her ass again. Soon it was gone and she heard toy's sharp intake of breath as Daddy fucked her ass again. No tears this time, just controlled breathing. Daddy continued alternating between the two tight as vices assholes. Babygirl lost count of the number of times Daddy enjoyed her ass, each time a few strokes and then gone. Just enough to get her going for a moment and then emptiness. Then Daddy stopped. Babygirl felt toy being moved off her. She stretched her arms to bring back the blood flow.

"Toy, stand up and bend over the bed," Daddy commanded. Toy reluctantly rolled on her side and then off the bed and stood, bent over the bed. "Babygirl, sit under toy and lick that pussy while I finish." Babygirl stretched and did as she was told, no hesitation. Daddy stood behind toy and pushed his cock into Babygirl's open mouth. She tasted the combined flavor of their asses. She exhilarated in the taste and nearly came again.

"May I play with myself, Daddy?" Babygirl pleaded.

"Say please."

"Pleaaassseee. Dadddddy...."

"You may, my princess," he smiled indulgently.

Daddy lined his cock up to toy's ass and pushed just as Babygirl began her licking of toy's flooded pussy. Toy's cry was cut off as Daddy covered her mouth with one hand and grabbed her hair with his other. Her pulled on her hair as he fucked her hard and fast without needing to control himself. He looked down at Babygirl. Her eyes were closed and one hand was tweaking her right nipple and the other was rubbing her pussy furiously. "Are you close, Babygirl? I want you to cum with me." Babygirl nodded her head indicating she was close. Daddy continued his thrusting for a few more moments and then cried out, "NOW!"

Babygirl rubbed faster and then released her cresting pleasure, pulling her mouth from toy's sopping pussy and called out in her agonizing bliss. Daddy thrust one more time into toy, using her hair to push her facedown into the bed. He held his cock deep in her ass until rope after rope of his gooey cum filled her forbidden cavity. He collapsed on her for a few moments.

Something wet on his balls aroused him from his wonderful reverie. He stood up and looked down to see Babygirl licking the cum and sweat from his balls. Cum was leaking from toy's ass. Babygirl was doing her best to collect every drop with her tongue and lips. Daddy quickly pulled out of toy's ass and Babygirl swallowed his cock, sucking it clean and getting any last remnant of his cum directly from the source. She then pushed toy up onto the bed and began to lick and suck at her asshole. She drew out every drop of cum she could. Her tongue delved deep into toy as toy moaned and writhed on the bed, enduring this new sensation. Then Babygirl stopped, her mouth full of Daddy's cum as it dripped from the corners of her mouth. She crawled up next to toy and looking at Daddy, smiled. She then pulled toy close and kissed her deeply. The two girls exchanged Daddy's cum between them. Finally, they looked over at Daddy who sat there in a stunned state of pure joy and wonderment. "Swallow," was all he could manage at that moment. Covered in sweat, ruined make-up, and the remnants of cum from all three of them stained the girl's faces. They stared at Daddy in a state of dazed bliss.

Daddy regained his composure and ordered the two very dirty girls into the bathtub. Babygirl smiled in excitement. Toy looked bemused and followed Babygirl as she crawled to the bathroom. Once seated in the tub, the girls wrapped each other in their arms. Daddy stood over them and commanded, "Kiss!"

As the girls kissed, they felt something warm flow over them. The pungent scent of urine filled the air. Babygirl looked up at Daddy and smiled. She broke the kiss and bathed in Daddy's piss. Daddy pissed on their faces, their tits, all over their bodies. His piss stream was hot and hard and fast and lasted nearly a full minute. Toy sat there stunned but soon joined Babygirl as they kissed and licked each other's flesh tasting Daddy's piss and finding a new joy in this dirty act.

Soon, Daddy joined them in the tub and pulled them to their feet and turned on the hot water as the three enjoyed a shower together.

"You were right, Babygirl," Daddy said as he pulled in her for a deep kiss.

"Of course, I was," she teased, "I usually am."

"The night's not over is it?" toy asked expectedly and a little sad at the prospect.

"Dinner first. Then more playtime," Daddy said as he began the pleasurable task of cleaning the beautiful girls who stood before him.

12