All Comments on 'Daddy's Shocking Discovery'

by _Kushiel_

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not many...

Not many stories are written this well, and with such intensity...Excellent! (OK, a couple of grammar and spelling glitches, but I didn't notice)...Still...Excellent.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Awesome

Just one word "Awesome"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant. This is what Eroticom is about - sheer eroticism. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good story

Many young women have the same desire. Often young men don't measure up to Dad. It can be good if both want it.

LynFisherLynFisherabout 12 years ago

I loved the buildup of this story. Very, very well done.

slutprincess4daddyslutprincess4daddyabout 12 years ago
brilliant!

loved it! the buildup was wonderful - loved how her first orgasm was while they were both still dressed... drawing pleasure from each other without actually "crossing the line" yet - i enjoyed the love and caring he had for her, and the dirty talk too - i love when both can happen at the same time.

can't wait to read your other stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

TO FUCKING HOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So erotic!

One of the best incest stories I've read. Loved the build up, and the detail in your description is so erotic. Please keep writing!!

twistedjoe37twistedjoe37about 12 years ago
Great story

Good descriptions, excellent build up and good characters. I'm going to have to check out more of your work.

TJ

Ms_StarliteMs_Starliteabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Loving and erotic. Excellent story telling. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I read A LOT of daddy/daughter stories and as of now, none of them compare to this one. Extremely well written, loving without being all mushy, very erotic and everything flowed. I loved this so much. I haven't came that hard in a long time.

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
Another who loved it.

That was the most detailed description of a mutual seduction I have found to date on Lit.

You managed a lyrical intensity with a superb lack of gutter language and also a lack of freakish physical attributes in mammary gifts and penile abnormalities.

To use an Aussie expression,. Bloody marvellous !

GianettaGianettaalmost 11 years ago
Whar A Seduction

Following a tender dream, a sensual, delicious, orgasmic treat for all the senses! Your writing is a pleasurable find, true erotica. Can there be other stories you want to tell?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please please be my real daddy

I've so been wanting my dad to take me just like in your story, and even teased him too. I came so hard reading this, wishing it was his cock inside me instead of my dildo. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail.com if you're my real dad it's cool. please daddy?

EdandMarieEdandMariealmost 11 years ago
WOW!

Great story, Excellent writing, Loved the pacing!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Daddy's Shockiing Discovery:" - Trent and Madeline - (Father and Daughter)

First, to get the minor negative criticism out of the way. There's to much use of the words "little", "baby" and "Daddy", all used numerous, incessent times. Please limit the "cooing"-type words; after all she is a woman! Those words give the images of a small child; we are adult reader's and know she is an adolescent woman. Also, not to gripe or hassle, but there were may half a dozen grammatical flaws.

Father and daughter stories, even in the good category, are very hard to find, Great father and daughter stories are even harder to find!! And, exceptional father and daughter stories are almost impossible to find. This story, "Daddy's Shocking Discovery", IS AN EXCEPTIONAL father-daughter, carnal, incestual LOVE story!! Most father-daughter stories have an abusinve father, a bastard that hates wormen, lives only to berate, debase, defile, harm and disrespect her to dastardly hurt and damage, even rape in some cases. Some revel in using and abusing them to images of whimpering kicked and stomped-on puppies!! In my opinion, I'm sure those are reasons why more reader's don't prefer father-daughter genre literature!!

I'm a father with a daughter that is an Angel; a father could not under any circumstances build or construct his own daughter to such perfection and stature as our only daughter (we also have a son senior to her by five years). Her beauty is not only physical, but attitude, personality, sensuality, caring, love, emotions, loves family, and sports (from junior high through college she participated in, three different instruments in band eight years, honor society, brownies and girl scounts, piano lessons ten plus years, played basketball, golf team, tennis, and others). And we had an incestual relationship until a few years before she married at 30 years old and moved across country with her only-child- husband to look after his ailing mother. My pleasure was ALWAYS to please and pleasure her!

This tory is a gigantic masterpiece in the arena of incest, and even more gigantic in the father and daughter aspects of incest and carnal consummation.. The charater's are beautiful people. Their dialogue is good; Madeline's banter and dialogue is subdued and somewhat introvertedly shy. The love of Trent to and die his daughter is asesome and always respectful; her well-being is his first and only concern! That aspect make this story a very masterful undertaking that has succeeded!! Take a bow; you _Kushiel_ deserve all the accolades!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Your description of daddy fucking his daughter, how his hands were behind her head and his forehead on hers as he pushed in and out was so real. I felt it myself. Great story.

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 10 years ago
Perfect

This show how all Daddies should make love to their little girl's the first time, especially if their little girl is a virgin!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cute!

Very sweet!

Nicely written by the way! ;)

wnose82wnose82almost 9 years ago
Very well written

Need more of this story

nic331nic331over 8 years ago
bigdaddyg123 said it all

Simply excellent

aLoneSole1964aLoneSole1964almost 8 years ago
Amazing

Simple beautiful and sweet!

izzieDizzieDover 7 years ago
Fabulous reading

My 3rd reading of this story and I still can't get over how wonderfully well you've told this tale! You have a beautiful gift! Continue to use it and I'll keep reading! Thank you for sharing it with us!!

Izzie

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
Wow

Her flat hand lay along the length of my engorged cock, her fingers curling around it gently as she lightly stroked it through my pants. Alarm bells were once again going off in my head and that little voice was literally screaming at me to stop this madness, but I didn't move a muscle. I couldn't, it was like my whole body was paralysed, I couldn't physically move. I don't think I was even breathing at that stage as Maddie stroked my cock and continued to hump her little mound against my leg

☆☆☆☆☆ FIVE STARS☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Definitely Awsom

So well written. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

I loved the story and I hope there's more, I hope she tells him what the argument with her mother was about and brings her best friend to be deflowered by him and they both get pregnant.

ThePokerGuyThePokerGuyabout 4 years ago

Very well written. Like most readers here, more chapters would be great. Explore their relationship as time goes on. Maddie becomes the pseudo-wife and homemaker.

Speaking to many who have experienced incest, the is much realism to how this relationship developed, (although there is usually a it more time of build up in reality). Nevertheless all the feelings, teasing and thoughts are true to life. Good job.

The closest I have come to a daddy-daughter relationship Is what I have with my sister. Though she’s only 5 yrs younger than me I became the father-figure in the house after our father left the family.

In a bit of irony, she and I had our first sexual encounter on the sofa. lol

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written i wish i was doing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg not only maddies pants were soaking i was about halfway in this story and realised mine were too. This story really did it for me and i was playing with my kitty as i was reading it. I wont be fucking my dad as he is long gone but i would let a man a lot older than me have my sex like this i have seen older men stare at me and i know that i want to fuck you look they have. So far iv not acted on it just maybe teased a little but now if an older man pushed me to it i would do like maddie and give in and fuck with him. I might regret it afterwards but i dont know unless i try it and see. Love Lucy from the south coast in the UK xoxoxo

YampowerYampoweralmost 2 years ago

Amazing story well written great build up and plot

I was rock hard n strokjng all the way though it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SO MUCH UNNECESSARY WRITING IN THE FORM OF THE FATHER'S THOUGHTS!HE IS A LOSER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So very intense!

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

Nicely developed and fun. Just what I'd LOVE to sexperience, but with my 50 y/o stepdaughter!

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda876about 2 months ago

Fuuuuuck, when he sucked on her finger with his pre-cum in it!

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda876about 2 months ago

Okay, but I need the details of the what the fight with her mom was about. I assume something dad related since they both acted so weird and her mom didn’t fight for shared custody

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous