Dance X Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator was rising and so was the lust between us. Floor 16.

I began to thrust more forcefully between her thighs as her juicy wet pussy coated my cock with her juices. She was dripping with arousal and despite her attempts to resist, it was undeniable that the situation was arousing her.

Her pussy was drooling over my cock and I could feel her legs quiver as they tightened around my cock.

She was meeting my force with her own subtle thrusts and motions. We were on the 25th floor and I did not have much time left before the doors opened.

In a sense of urgency I lifted up her bra and began to squeeze her fat milk tankers.

Fuck it, I thought as I broke off the kiss and she was heaving as she tried to catch her breath. I did not give her respite as I immediately attacked her milk tankers by squeezing and kissing them. She had light brown nipples against her pale skin. She made me crazy.

I began to suck on her nipples and nibble them between my teeth.

"Uff! Oh! Dirty Dev! What are you doing to me?" She moaned as she bit her fist. I continued to rampantly fuck the underside of her drooling pussy as I deeply sucked on her nipple until it popped in my mouth.

I bit her nipples and breasts harder as I wanted to leave marks on her body so she remembered this moment.

I began to squeeze her breasts harder as though I was massaging the thick flesh. There was a bump on her breast that I focused on and I kept massaging.

"Uff! There!" She moaned and it seems like I was massaging a particularly sensitive spot and then I felt a thick hard and yellow creamy discharge in my mouth. It tasted like curdled milk.

"Uff! Uhm!" She moaned as the discharge left her breast.

I did not have time to think and quickly switched to her other breast. I began to massage the breast by tightly squeezing it and massaging the flesh.

"Uff! That is the spot!" She moaned.

I then felt it another thick creamy discharge in my mouth.

"Uff! I am done!" She moaned. I felt a convulsion from her cunt as her body quivered from her climax. I was unable to control it any longer and I came hard all over her thighs and the outside of her wet drooling pussy.

I finally released her and Rima fell back against the wall. She was drained of energy and looked a mess. Her cunt and thighs covered in cum. Her nipples dribbling milk and her body with a sheen of sweat. Then we heard the ping of the elevator. This awakened Rima from her post orgasmic haze and she quickly pulled her clothes together and headed for the doors as they opened.

I grabbed her arm, "Do you want a nightcap?"

She went red. At the moment I did not know if it was rage or bliss or a mix of the two.

I thought I had broken her but the next thing I saw was a flash of her hand just before it made contact with my face. It was a stinging slap.

"Do not dare ever touch me again or you will be hearing from my lawyer!" She retorted as she stormed off to her room.

I could still smell her scent on my finger. She was still in sight as she got to her door but I could not take my eyes off this goddess. Even in sweatpants and a track jacket she looked amazing.

She glanced back to watch me still in the elevator. I decided to make this the moment that I licked the remnants of her cunt juice from my finger and then licked my lips. She had a look of disgust but before she turned away there was a sigh of resignation. It was these small hints that made me more convinced I would seduce her.

*****

Rima

I was in a shocked and confused state as I locked the door to my hotel room. I leaned back against the door out of breath as I tried to process what happened.

My nipples were still dribbling and I needed something absorb the milk if I was to be able to travel tomorrow.

I had been leaning against the door for more than 15 minutes, I was shaken out of my reflective state by the incessant buzzing sound of my phone.

I picked it up and it was Sachin. I needed to tell someone about this and maybe Sachin could help me I thought.

I was in a low mood as I slid across the answer button.

"You are back! Baby! You are back! Hit! Hit! You were a superstar. Number one trending! Tick! Highest viewing figures! Tick! Glowing reviews! Tick!"

Sachin loved to talk and he didn't need me to say much as he showered me with praise. As I heard the praise it made me think twice of complaining about Dev.

I had Sachin on loudspeaker as he talked and I began to undress for a shower. I needed one after the elevator.

I removed my jacket and the sports bra to reveal my breasts as Sachin spoke in the background. They were still tender as I gently cupped them. His teeth marks were still evident and there were red marks against my light toned skin. My nipples were still aroused and stiff from the attention he gave them. The milk was still dribbling out of them.

I removed my sweatpants and his cum was splattered all over my thighs, inside of my sweatpants, inside of thong and all over my tender pussy.

I began to prod at the thick oozing cum that was still wet and sticky as it mixed with my own drooling juices. It had been a long time since I felt cum and something began to take over me.

I began to rub thick creamy cum into my moist mound and mix it with my own juices.

"Uhmf!" I moan as I bite my fist to muffle my moans.

My finger was coated with his cum and I was mixing it with my own juices.

"Dev said they will be finalizing..."

Just hearing old Dirty Bastard Dev's name made me insert the finger inside of me. This caused my legs to become weak and buckle and I went to my knees.

Sachin was oblivious to my actions as he continued to talk about the expected contract and next steps.

I lay down on the bed to catch my breath and try to compose myself.

I added in the occasional "yes" and "what do you think?" just so he thought I was listening.

I could still smell the cum on my body and it was drifting my mind back to horny thoughts. My marriage had seemed perfect to the outside world but I was never happy. I was a household name when I married my husband who came from an old elite Bollywood family.

He was charming before marriage but after marriage I saw a different side. There was constant pressure on me to stay a certain shape. As I got older this became difficult but he would always criticize.

"Did you go to the gym today?"

"What have you eaten today?"

His words were always accusatory. I would eat three times a day but as the pressure built I would throw up three times a day to keep my body as he liked it.

As I got older, I wanted a baby and when I expressed my desires to him his reply shocked me.

"Are you saying you want to get fat? Did I marry a fat cow to breed?"

His words were always demeaning and bullying. In the end I tricked him by telling him I was taking the pill but in truth I had stopped. Once he discovered I was pregnant he left me and in some ways it was a relief. At the back of my mind I had developed an impregnation fetish and as I inserted my finger that was coated with Dev's cum that fantasy returned to me.

As I thrust my finger inside of me and covered my mouth with my hands I wondered if Dev could impregnate me like this. It was a distinctly wicked thought.

"You have now established yourself as the doting mother. Now you must find a new man so you can take the role of the doting wife once more..."

In my mind the image of Dev popped up as the man to impregnate me and be my new man as my back arched and my body convulsed from my orgasm.

"You still there?" Sachin asked after a few minutes.

"Yes. I just need to sort some things out for my flight," I finally replied.

I was able to shower after my climax and get to sleep. It had been an eventful day and I wondered what was to come.

12