All Comments on 'Dancing Fool'

by jacquioh2

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 16 years ago
Interesting take

Listening to a woman excuse herself at every turn for what she is doing is interesting. She knows exactly what she is doing and feels little guilt or even hesitation. I hope the story is continued when she sobers up and reality sets in.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Okay!

The problem with this story is it gives the impression all married women just want to get laid at these reunions. Afterall I don't think there is one reunion story on this site where a married woman actually says no! and means it. But I guess as a fantasy it was okay. One last thing according to most woman size doesn't matter it's what you do with it so why was the wife thinking her husbands dick is smaller than her lovers? anyway I hope she does feel guilty but I'm not sure she will. Does anybody feel guilty after cheating or having sex with someone when they know they should not have done it? if there is any truth in any of these stories then cheaters feel normally don't feel guilty,but should they? Enquiring minds want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Women Writers

Are very different than male writers, they find any reason for cheating sufficent and never write about what really can happen after. This woman had many chances to stop what she knew was wrong and didn't came close to stopping. The only guilt was no rubber, I guess she will take some with her next time. Writing was good, enjoyed the sex, just didn't like her much. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sure

there are women like her who just jump in bed with the first stranger who takes her fancy, but fortunately, there are many faithful wives as well. I hope her husband finds out somehow, and then you have at least one other story about getting even, getting divorced, open marriage or just being forgiven. I know what I would do if I found out my wife did something like that. G.Belgium.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ok she she intentionally fucked a stranger.

I say intentionally because at any time she could have stopped it. She is an adulterous slut, who let a stranger have bareback sex with her. Ignore the chance of pregnancy from a stranger, consider on the various diseases, STDs, and HIV. She is a potential time bomb waiting to go off. Will she have the decency to tell her husband and then wait the six months to a couple of years for all the testing to come in negative before she also places her husband at risk for some disease(s)? I doubt it, but then three of the five women were either divorced or widows, doesnt say how many were on second marriages or more. Her divorce should be fairly soon, she is nothing but a piece of barfly trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh My!

This lady has no remorse -Deserves a 2 nd chapter-letting her husband find out -See how damn smart she feels then!!!!!!!

MacDukeMacDukealmost 16 years ago
Lovely!

Lovely description of intercourse from a married woman's point of view. It is so nice to read a true sounding story from an independent woman who is not afraid to seize the moment. It's not like she is the property of her husband who has only so many fucks in her and stole one from her husband! Bravo!

orefinnorefinnalmost 16 years ago
One more well written story

Jackie,

It seems that your readers are closely divided between loving, hating or undecided (50). I think you did a great job as you usually do. Yes, the STD / rubber thing is bothersome but not a story killer. It is amazing how some can go off on their issues and twist the story to support their real or imagined problems.

Your story is believable, sensual and entertaining. Isn't that what readers should be looking for?

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Well-written . . .

. . . with enough realism to make the reader uncomfortable and aroused at the same time. Another terrific tale from Jacquioh, who knows exactly how to keep things all stirred up in the "loving wives" section.

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigoralmost 16 years ago
Glad women bravely experience adultery

I read this submission as a learning exercise after noticing it had apparently received mixed comment. Assuming Jacquioh2 is indeed female, I enjoyed her story, as it was mixed with lengthly, descriptive and unraveling dialogue that allowed the reader to share in this illicit fuck. It also had more thoughts of the recipient receiving the cock that many stories (including mine) on this site have. I found them telling. I've oftened wondered if women in their thoughts use the word cunt (my heroines do!) and the author's use of the word 'handsome' as in the handsome cock was a bit of a surprise. Really are any of them handsome? Perhaps they are for a woman gripped in passion. Loved the stranger in the mirror bit. Well written. Overall most enjoyable. Those turds who write criticising female characters getting it off: how the fuck could we sustain words like adultery and slut and promiscuous if that didn't happen? For the love of sex please you turds, shut up or go masturbate your frustrations in the corner. This story injected feeling for sex; well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wasn't OK

Wasn't OK for many reasons - most of all something about marriage and smaller husband. She felt no guilt so the poor bastard back home about to get STD's or AIDS is totally blindsided.<P>

The writing was above average but the subject without some degree of consequence lacked any kind of worth or fiber of reality.<P>

Wasted effort in the truest sense - just a stroke among many.

BlBonesBlBonesalmost 16 years ago
YOU DIDN'T TELL THE A'HOLES THIS IS FICTION

Excellent and well written. I just can't understand the moralistic asses who want to rip a story apart. Hey idiots, if you don't like extramarital sex, then don't read these stories. Keep up the good work.

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigoralmost 16 years ago
Please jacquioh2.

Get out of Loving Wives. That category had been infiltrated by escaped psychopaths with tiny dicks (possibly) and huge mouths (probably) and tiny brains (without doubt) spewing despicable slurs, rants and with inappropriate grotesque use of words beyond their ken. A snake pit of satanic magnitude it has become, unfortunately smearing other genuinely offered comments with their sickening taint. A lovely writer like you should not have her mind poisoned by such filth. There are other categories in which you will fit perfectly because the parameters are wide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fantastic story

I loved the realness of it s well as the fantasy. I get tired of reading the same old "40yr old with DD's that don't sag" shit. This was erotic in its honesty and I want to say thanks for giving me something to beat my meat over. LOL

morris40morris40almost 16 years ago
Please, may I have somemore?

I have just discovered your stories and love them. Real people who find they enjoy sex despite their reservations are far more erotic to me than perfect bodies who fuck without hesitation. Her husband is lucky he has such an interesting woman for a wife. He doesn't need to know every detail of her life to enjoy the feelings (including renewed desire) that she brings to the relationship. This is the first story that you have posted in 2 years. I hope that I do not have to wait another two years for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I wish

I wish I were that tall stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What

If she got caught, would it be worth the pain and turmoil that would cause? It's just like driving drunk, easier to do every time you get away with it, till you don't. Then it's easy to say W.T.F. was I thinking, I'll never do that again but it's to late.

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 13 years ago
Hmmm, food for thought...

I read Dancing Fool for it's erotic content and pleasure it would give me. I found it to be very real, believable, and erotic. "jacquioh2"'s use of vocabulary is wonderful and again adds to the verbal foreplay. I like her questions about doing this, the influence of alcohol on her determination that she was not here looking to hook up.

However, add a classy bar, ex-military, alcohol, a great dancer, left alone at the end of the night in the dance hall, a willing, handsome stranger - the fireworks are going to happen. The further you get into this situation, the fewer are the exit routes. In the elevator, at his door... not a chance.

Jackie's reality check about her breasts was good... even the failure to use a "trojan" - all believable. To begin with, she probably was not prepared to have dick/pussy combat - so she had no defense, although she could have perhaps gone to the 24-hour pharmacy or super market... but that is highly unlikely once she is in the room. I agree, that it was a very foolish move, especially putting her husband at risk.

I agree that if this was a male affair, the tables would be different if "jacquioh2" was writing that story. That is a given if you have read her Hot Summers Night. Perhaps there is a double standard on the author's part. However, we do not know. We only see the glimpse of one erotic night. What happens afterwards, we do not know.

Hot Summers Night is a tale of the husband cheating and the woman coping with all the implications of his adultery. That story is told from the women's point of view. This story is about the wife cheating from a woman's point of view. If we take either story and change the story line to be the male finding out about the cheating wife or the male cheating after a dance, perhaps the stories would be very similar: same emotions, same foolish decisions, same follow up behavior.

And the story was written to entertain, not pass judgement. It seems to me that a huge percentage of this website is about immorality, sex, in or out of marriage, even same sex affairs. A little common sense should tell you that this is not the place to go and read a story that is going to portray the right or wrong of a decision or action.

Not perfect, questions unanswered, in fairness, a male doing what Jackie did would be tortured and crucified... as perhaps so should Jackie... But read it for what it is - not an answer nor an explanation to a painful decision. Entertainment is the operative word here... perhaps arousal... maybe even sexual release.

If you are looking for the wrongness or rightness of what you read, you probably are on the wrong website.

She recognizes this as a mistake - but maybe it is just the condom part... We do not know what her assessment is of the "act" itself. She does say that she is dying with guilt, although, acknowledges the fun.

And it is a given: the more you do it, the easier it is... practice makes "perfect"... or easier to repeat

One final note: go back to the story title: Dancing Fool. I do not think "jacquioh2" was talking about Carl as the "Fool", especially after she describes enjoying dancing and what makes a great dancer and the potential erotic nature of a dance. No, at the outset, she calls herself a fool and indicates foolish no condom action, when she says, "Doing something for the first time... always... always leads to mistakes. I pressed my fingers to my forehead as if trying to change things."

"jacquioh2", I hope you continue writing. Not my favorite, but definitely an erotic "arouser".

Texas

GloryGuy2GloryGuy2over 13 years ago
feedback

Nice read. I enjoyed the fact that you left your "heroine" with some hair! It must be a throw back to 70's erotica. The story is believeable for a woman by herself and I enjoyed how you rolled the five women into a "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" scenario. Sweet! I have just started submitting to this site and appreciate well constructed pieces for insight. I intend to read some more of your work. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Except for one detail, the bastard feel asleep instantly. But even that you handled well because it gave the woman a chance to escape with her dignity. Guess I need to go to Vegas!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous