Dancing Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacquioh2
jacquioh2
106 Followers

He was slamming into me now, mashing me into the bed and pillow under my bottom. He paused a moment, then resumed the lunging, thrusting, pile-driving action, straining to get more of my pussy. Straining for more of this stranger's cunt. I spread my legs wider for him, letting him have his full stroke. On and on we fucked. Until finally he came and I felt the warm sperm spill inside me. I was completely filled with cock and then came this little bit more to squeeze down his shaft and seep out of my vagina.

He was spent, but thoughtful enough to continue thrusting with his vanquished penis to slide a few more times into the wet track of my cunt and give me just a little more pleasure and an orgasm. His cock even as it softened, felt deliciously filling in my pussy. Slowly, the staff that had made my pussy so happy, softened and slipped out in a stream of our juices. Now the thought came to me. "why hadn't I insisted he wear a rubber?" Only now; too late. Doing something for the first time... always... always leads to mistakes. I pressed my fingers to my forehead as if trying to change things.

I heard him snoring immediately. Quietly, I pulled back the covers and crept around the room finding my clothes. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. Surveying the smeared lipstick and rumpled hair, I shook my head in approbation at the stranger in the mirror. I hung up my dress, thankful that my pantyhose were there in a fluffy pile; at least I didn't have to go searching for them.

I sat on the toilet and felt sperm, strange sperm seeping from me. I shook my head, rather in surprise that someone had actually been inside me and left his wet evidence for me to rue quietly here in the tiled prison of a bathroom in Las Vegas.

I felt lonely. Lonely.

I cleaned myself with a warm moist washcloth, then patted myself dry. I stood staring for a long time at the naked lady in my mirror. She looked blotchy around the nipples; perhaps from a rough beard, perhaps a suckling stranger, eager for pleasure. What do you call that when a stubbly beard makes you red and blotchy? I couldn't recall. Her cheek was that way too. She lifted her chin and there were little nibble marks, not a full, old-fashioned hickey, but nibble marks. Her breasts looked alright, though, full and not too saggy, nice neat nipples in their dark areolas. She straightened her back and moved so they swayed sexily in the mirror.

"You're a mess!" The words echoed around me, and I winced. "But, you'll be Okay." I whispered, wiping off the remainder of my lipstick.

There was a magnifying mirror and strangely, I put it under my pussy with my right foot up on the vanity. What was I expecting? To see it damaged? No. A little redder than before, but none the worse for the wear he had given it.

"I could use a trim, though," I complained, wishing I had thought of that before letting a stranger see it. I touched gingerly along my swollen lips, sensing the hair, then touching.

"A little tender." I observed.

I slipped my arms into the brassiere and let my breasts snuggle into the cups as I leaned forward and snapped it in the back. My panties were ruined and I threw them in the waist basket. I bent over to pull the pantyhose up one leg, then thought better of it and sat down to do the other.

I gave myself another glance as I buttoned the dress and toed my shoes closer to slip into them. The heels clicked noisily on the tile floor and I tiptoed to keep the noise down.

I turned the light out before opening the door, and listened. I strode quietly through the snoring and let myself into the hallway overlooking the open atrium and glass elevator shafts below.

The light on my room blinked green and I quietly entered and listened. Perhaps Linda was not home either. "Oh, god," I thought, "what if SHE brought someone back to our shared room? " I peered in and let my eyes accustom to the dark, and saw that there was only one form in the second bed. There were two queen size beds, I remembered. "Two Queens." I thought quietly smiling to myself.

I slipped out of my clothes quietly as possible and searched for pajamas in my suitcase.

"Have a good time?" The voice scared me out of two years serenity.

"Oh, god!" I moaned. "Linda, would it bother you if I took a shower? Would it keep you awake?"

"Go right ahead. Go right ahead." She hadn't turned over, but lay there laughing at my discomfiture.

I showered quickly, needing a friend to tell me it was okay.

In my pajamas, I started to clear luggage and clothes off my bed.

"Just crawl in with me, hon!" she said, "I could use some company, too."

I gladly opened the cover and slid in beside my old friend and snuggled up to her.

"It's been a few years since we had a pajama party, Linda."

She laughed and wriggled against me into the spoon position. "Want to tell me about it?"

"Oh, god. If I look like doing that again tonight, just shoot me, will you? I'm dying with guilt!"

"Me too. Ain't it awful?"

I knew my secret would be safe with her.

"Fun though?" she asked.

I thought about it. "Yeah... fun...." I couldn't continue. It didn't seem necessary. After all these years it just wasn't necessary.

"It's nice, having this old friendship at a moment like this, I think." She said quietly.

"Yes. Really!" I said emphatically. I hugged her close and felt good when she grasped my arm and pulled it tighter around her, snuggling my wrist just under her breast.

"Really!" Sleep came soon.

jacquioh2
jacquioh2
106 Followers
12