Dangerous Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,612 Followers

Mac opened his mouth but nothing came out. What does he mean, “After I’m dead”? Mac thought.

“Crazy huh? The truth is that it’s been a long time since I could please Angela. I would have done anything to keep her. It seemed logical to me at the time and in fact still does. However, she would have none of it. She blew up at me. Women! I’ll never understand them.” The Judge sat back in his chair; his head back and his eyes closed, suddenly looking very tired.

The room was deadly silent. “I don’t know what to say,” Mac finally said.

The Judge looked up and smiled. “Say you’ll be a true friend and help me out! Mac, listen to me. Angela and I love each other and we are very close. When she settled down and we had a chance to talk, we came to an understanding about sex. She is still a vibrant woman and an independent person. Do you understand what I’m saying?”

Mac looked at him and slowly shook his head no.

The Judge sighed in exasperation as if he were talking to a child. “Well, you will. However, right now I need you to help me out. Will you do it?”

Mac got up and walked over to the window this time. He realized that he didn’t really have a choice. “All right,” he answered. He wanted to say more but he couldn’t speak. There were a million questions in his mind though. Like, what was the Judge saying about “an understanding about sex,” and all that independent person stuff? Mac wasn’t naive but he couldn’t believe that he was saying that Angela could do whatever she wanted sexually. He knew that he had misunderstood him.

“Good! How soon can you move in?” the Judge said with a broad smile. He was never one to dally. He made decisions and stuck by them.

“As soon as I can get some things packed.”

Just then the intercom buzzer sounded. It was Angela telling them that lunch was ready.

“Perfect timing. Come on,” Judge Rhinehold said starting to walk toward the door. “And Mac, there is one more thing I should tell you.”

What else could he possibly have to say? Mac thought as he joined the Judge. He doubted that he could be surprised anymore today. He was wrong!

The Judge put his hand on Mac’s shoulder as he lead him out of the study. “I’ve been having a lot of medical tests lately and the test are pretty conclusive. Mac, I have about a year left and probably a lot less. Cancer.”

Mac stopped in his tracks. “Jesus Christ!” Mac gasped. “What are you saying? You’re going to… to die?”

“Everybody’s going to die, Mac! Very few people get out of this world alive.”

Mac ignored his attempt at humor and said, “Do Angela and Tess know?”

“Yes. That’s what makes this sequester thing so much worse. However, I have to do it. Angela can fill you in about everything later. Let’s not be late to lunch or I’ll hear about it.”

Chapter 5

Lunch for Mac was a blur. His head was spinning with the things that the Judge had told him. Several times Angela, Tess or Jason spoke to him and he didn’t hear them. Finally, when lunch was over, Angela asked Mac to join her for a walk in the gardens. Tess was a bit miffed but Mac promised to stay longer to see her yearbook.

It was a wonderfully warm late September afternoon. Angela led Mac outside and down a flower lined path, her arm in his. They walked silently for a while and then sat on a bench overlooking the spacious gardens. The trees were swaying with the gentle breeze and there was a strong smell of sweet flowers in the air. Angela sat close to Mac, their thighs touching.

“I love it out here. It’s so peaceful. Everything seems so clear,” she said as she leaned into Mac. “Jason told you that he has cancer didn’t he?”

“Yes. I had no idea. How long have you known?”

“A couple of months.”

“Angela… he… he also told me that you told him what happened between us. God Angela, was that necessary?”

“Yes, I think it was. Jason and I have a relationship built on honesty. From the very beginning we have always been honest about our needs and desires. It is the thing that has kept our marriage good. I couldn’t live with that kind of secret. Listen Mac, I always knew that when I married an older man there was a possibility that… that sexually there could be problems eventually. I also knew that I would be a relatively young widow. Somehow that didn’t seem to matter when you love someone. And, I do love Jason… more than ever.” Angela turned to Mac and took his hand. She had tears in her eyes. “I need to stay strong for him. All this stuff with the trial and maybe a contract on him makes it that much harder to take.” She looked away again and then said, “Mac, I’m sorry he brought you into this on one level. However on a personal level, I’m glad he did. It’s been too long.”

“I’m glad he thought enough of me to ask for help,” Mac responded. “I acted like a kid after… after… well you know. Maybe it’s time to start over and forget about the past. I’m glad he doesn’t hate me for what happened. I have to make it up to him.”

“He doesn’t hate you. We talked for a long time about that. He understands,” Angela said and paused again, looking meaningfully at Mac and squeezed his hand. “He really understands,” she said again when she saw a strange look on Mac’s face. “Mac… Jason and I… well… oh damn, this is hard. Our… our sexual relationship has been non-existent for years. It’s not because he doesn’t want to do anything. He has had medical problems in the past and now the cancer…” Angela said and her voice began to crack with her emotions.

“Angela, you don’t…” Mac started to say when Angela touched his lips with her fingers.

“I know I don’t have to tell you this. But, I want to.” She turned and looked away. “I know that sex isn’t everything. But the desire is there and I can’t deny it. It’s why what happened between us happened. I’m only human. But, I’ve never done anything with anyone else,” she added. She placed her hand on Mac’s thigh. “Even though Jason said I could. It was always too much of a risk.”

Mac could feel the heat from her hand on his thin summer slacks and felt unwanted excitement. He couldn’t believe that this woman could have such an effect on him. It was as if their three-year separation never happened.

Angela turned and looked at Mac and like three years ago, their lips drew together like magnets. However, this time they weren’t drunk. It was as if time had stood still.

Angela’s body relaxed into his and a moan escaped her throat.

It spite of Mac’s resolve, his mouth opened to accept her tongue. He could feel himself getting erect. A soft breeze caressed their cheeks as the kiss went on and on. He pulled her tightly to him and could feel her soft breasts moving up and down with her now rapid breathing.

When their lips parted Angela whispered, “I’ve missed you.” Then she looked down at Mac’s pants and smiled.

Mac was totally shocked when her hand slid from his thigh to grasp his growing erection.

“I guess you missed me too, huh?” she said as she squeezed him.

“Angela,” Mac groaned as she gently moved her hand over his slacks, bringing his penis to full erection.

“God, it’s so big,” Angela said as she absentmindedly watched her hand move up and down the long shaft. “I can still remember.”

“Angela, please,” Mac pleaded like he was powerless to stop the movement of her hand. She continued to caress him, ignoring his protest. “You’re going to help aren’t you?” she asked calmly, moving her hand slowly now, almost idly, as if she did this everyday.

Mac could feel his penis begin to pulse inside his pants. It was becoming difficult to talk. “You… you know the Judge can be very persuasive. I… I don’t think I have much choice.” Mac almost moaned and then said, “Angela God.” He put his hand on her wrist to stop the movement for fear that he might cum in his pants like some horny teenager. He sighed in relief when her hand stopped moving. Then to his great surprise she reached for his hand and brought it up and placed it on her soft breast. Then she pressed her lips to his again.

Mac moaned in helpless frustration and his hand began to move on the soft orb. Finally, he found the strength to pull away. When he could catch his breath, he said, “Angela, this is why I shouldn’t stay here.”

Then Angela reached for his throbbing penis again. “Just let me see it,” she hissed, ignoring his comment and reaching for his zipper.

“Angela, I… we have to get… get back,” Mac gasped, his penis pulsing so much that he again feared that he might climax.

With quick fingers, Angela had his zipper down and was reaching into his pants.

Mac looked over his shoulder at the house in panic. He heard a gasp and he looked back and found Angela holding his stiff rod in her hand. It even looked big to Mac in Angela’s small hand. “Angela… please!” he pleaded again.

“It’s even bigger than I remembered,” she said as she stared at the crimson head.

“Angela, there’s someone coming!” Mac lied. He was desperate to stop her for fear that he would shoot his load all over his pants.

“Oh alright, but you’re going to come stay with us, right?” she said as she squeezed him one last time before struggling to get the long shaft back into his pants.

“Yes. But you have to promise to behave,” he said as gently as he knew how.

“I’m afraid I can’t promise that,” she said with a little laugh and purposely licked the juice off her wet fingers. Then she got up and said, “Tess is waiting for you.” Then she turned and left.

Mac sat in stunned silence as he watched her leave. Her gorgeous butt was outlined in her tight shorts and it was swinging back and forth as she walked. When she was out of sight, he sat there for a long time. His brain was having a hard time absorbing all that had transpired in the last several hours. He thought of the Judge and his problems, Angela and his attraction to her and yes, Tess. It was impossible for him to accept the obvious. Suddenly, he knew that this was going to be a very “dangerous assignment”.

Chapter 6

When Mac finally made it back to the house, his erection was gone but not forgotten. His normal logic had left him as a result of the events of the past few hours. If he had been thinking clearly, he would have surmised that something was going on that was beyond the Judge’s need for him to protect his family.

Mac walked into the house and saw Tess coming down the stairs with her yearbook. He noticed that she had on a different pair of shorts. These were bright yellow and clung to her lower half like a second skin. He almost gasped when his eyes dropped to her crotch and he could see the shape of her sex lips separated by the seam.

“There you are. I was looking all over for you,” Tess said with a mock pout. “Then I looked out the back window and saw you still down in the garden with Mom,” she added with a strange smile.

Mac could feel his face turning red. Did she see anything? he thought with panic. “Uh… uh… your Mom and I had some things… to talk about.”

“I’m sure,” she said almost sarcastically. “Come on into the living room,” she said and grabbed his hand, pulling him behind her. She set the yearbook on the coffee table and went to her knees on the floor between the table and sofa. Mac sat on the sofa.

“Are you going to college?” Mac asked, trying to act calm as she opened the book in front of him. From his vantage point on the sofa, Mac had an unwanted view down the front of Tess’s top. His eyes naturally went to the open jersey. God, he could practically see her nipples he thought as he forced his eyes back to the yearbook.

“Yes. I’m going to a local college for now. With my dad… my dad being sick, I didn’t want to go away,” Tess said with thinly veiled emotions. She sniffled, wiped her nose and then Tess proceeded to show Mac various pictures of her and her friends.

Finally Mac’s heartbeat began to return to normal and he relaxed. As he looked at the yearbook, he observed that Tess seemed to be on almost every page. She was either in some club or on a sports team. She was even on the cheerleading squad. “Is this the school's yearbook or yours?” Mac asked and laughed.

“I was very active in high school,” Tess answered smiling up at Mac. She saw his eyes and leaned a little further over, insuring that he had a good view down her top. She could feel her nipples getting hard as excitement began to course though her. Her eyes drifted to the crotch of his pants. There was a noticeable bulge and it seemed to be getting bigger. It was pretty obvious that the trip to the garden with her Mom had accomplished the objective.

Mac didn’t miss Tess’s movement or the hardening nipples. He could feel himself becoming excited again so he tried to focus his eyes on the yearbook.

When they finished looking at the yearbook, Tess jumped up and pulled Mac to his feet. “Let me show you my room. It’s changed a lot since you were here last.”

“Uh… Tess, I really have to get going.”

“Please, please, please,” she whined like a little girl.

Mac sighed and said, “Alright, but then I have to get moving. I have a lot of things to do if I’m going to move in here.”

“You’re moving in?” Tess squealed and jumped into Mac’s arms, grasping him in a bear hug. When she pulled away, she grabbed his hand to take him upstairs.

Mac let her lead the way. He lagged a bit behind, watching the young girl’s butt as she moved up the steps. Damn, she moves just like her mother, Mac thought as he watched her firm ass sway. The shorts were incredibly tight on her butt. He felt his penis begin to grow again as he saw the shorts pull upward between the cheeks to reveal the lower globes of her buttocks.

Tess could feel Mac’s eyes on her ass and her vagina throbbed. Suddenly, the crotch of her shorts felt very tight on her swollen lips.

Tess had hastily cleaned up her room. She led Mac inside and said, “Sit down a minute, let me show you some pictures.” Then she walked over to the closet and bent over.

Mac tried to look elsewhere but his eyes were drawn back to her butt. As she bent over with her legs straight, the seam of the tight shorts pulled between the cheeks again, separating and emphasizing the firm orbs. The elastic around the legs pulled upward, exposing most of her lower cheeks. It seemed that she was taking an inordinately long time to find the album.

Tess could feel his eyes on her ass and a little trickle of girl juice dripped from her swollen lips. She hoped that Mac couldn’t see that. Then, she stretched lower, the seam slicing between her swollen lips until it rubbed her clit.

A little moan escaped Mac’s throat when he saw the shorts all but disappear between the young girl’s cheeks. He could actually see the fat outer lips between her stretched thighs and there appeared to be a tiny stain forming.

Suddenly, Tess turned around abruptly with a photo album in her hand. She saw that Mac’s eyes were staring at her. Then she saw his face turn red when she caught him. A smile played at the corners of her mouth as she walked back over to the bed. She could feel her wet lips squishing between her thighs now. She sat next to Mac and opened the album to show him pictures of her and him over the years.

Mac tried to get his composure and focus on the album. As she flipped the pages, he was surprised to see that she had kept a comprehensive record of his visits. He had also noticed the little shrine she had set up with all the stuffed animals he had brought her over the years. It didn’t take police training for him to see that this young lady was infatuated with him. On one hand, it stroked his ego, however, on the other, he knew that it was very dangerous.

After a few minutes of looking at the photos, Tess flopped back on the bed and lay on her back. Her top pulled up to bare her stomach.

Mac saw a silver belly button ring. “Does you mother know you have that?” he asked, looking at the ring.

“Yep. But, she doesn’t know about my tattoo,” she lied with a giggle.

“A tattoo?” Mac exclaimed with great surprise.

“It’s just a little one. Let me show you,” Tess said and her hands went quickly to the snap on her shorts. Before Mac could stop her, she had opened the waist and pulled the zipper all the way down. Then she bent the side of her shorts down slowly.

Mac almost gasped as more and more of her stomach was bared. He was worried that she was going to pull it all the way down. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw a little red rose come into view. It was no more than an inch from the top of her pubic mound and slightly to the side. The skin around the little rose was soft and white without a trace of hair. She must trim it back for her bikini, Mac thought. He could feel tightness in his pants.

“You like it?” Tess asked, holding her shorts open. “I wanted them to put it closer to my… you know,” she giggled and pulled the corner of the shorts over until the swell of one of her outer lips could be seen.

Mac’s eyes got a big as saucers. He was suddenly tongue-tied. “Uh… yes. It’s… it’s very pretty. Won’t your mother be mad when she finds out?”

“She won’t find out unless you tell her,” Tess giggled. “You won’t tell on me will you?” Her face held a pretty pout as her fingers kept the shorts open.

“Uh… no.” What was he going to say anyway, he thought, “Your daughter has a tattoo right next to her pussy and, I know because she showed it to me along with her pussy lip.” Yea, right!

Finally, Mac stood up and said, “I really have to get going sweetie.” He walked to the door. Tess followed him with her shorts still unzipped. Before he could step out, Tess grabbed his hand and pulled him back. She moved close to him and he backed up until his back hit the open door.

Tess stepped closer, her breasts just touching his chest. Mac stood tensely, almost in fear, as the young girl looked up at him.

“I’m glad you’re coming to stay with us,” she said and leaned into him, pressing her soft breasts to him and laying her cheek on his chest.

Mac hesitantly wrapped his arms around her and held her gently. The contact of the young girl’s body was having an effect of him again and he felt his penis start to harden. Subtly, almost imperceptibly, he felt Tess pressing her groin to his. He heard a little whimper come from her lips. Suddenly, Mac realized that he was rock hard and holding the daughter of his best friend. His penis throbbed between them. He knew that she could feel it. Abruptly, almost harshly, Mac pushed Tess away. “Uh… I uh… have to get going,” he stuttered. As he started to move away, he felt a subtle brush of her hand across the tented crotch of his pants. He caught the smile on Tess's face before he turned and hurried down the stairs.

Chapter 7

Mac arrived at the mansion early the next morning with his bags. The Judge had to leave for court early. When he was ready to go, Mac walked him out to the car.

“Take good care of them Mac,” the Judge told him, patting him on the shoulder like a father.

“I will,” Mac responded and held out his hand. The Judge shook it and got into the police cruiser. Then Mac stood on the white marble steps and watched the police car disappear down the long driveway. He felt a mixture of emotions rushing through him. He felt good that the judge thought enough of him to have him stay with his family. However, he also felt excitement and dread. His brief encounters with Angela and Tess yesterday had confirmed his reservations about staying alone with the two women.

By that afternoon Mac had moved everything he needed into the Rhinehold household. He was given a room on the second floor, one door from Tess and two down from Angela’s. The room in between would be used to set up his surveillance equipment. It wasn’t the ideal location but it would have to do. He had brought some of his best security equipment and purchased a few more items.

Inside the house Mac set up several cameras. They were situated in positions that by panning them around, he could see most of the downstairs or at least the rooms and halls that had windows or doors to the outside. On the outside, he set up another battery of cameras as well as heat and laser sensors that would feed into the main control room and to a beeper he kept on his belt. Now, from the control room, he could see almost every possible entrance to the house. He had not set up any camera in the upstairs part of the house for obvious reasons. However, the outside cameras could handle the upstairs windows. The last thing he had to do was to check the connections to the current alarm system. There seemed to be a short in a wire somewhere in the house. He would start checking with Angela’s bedroom.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,612 Followers