Dangerous Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,623 Followers

Angela groaned as she sucked his penis. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into her. God, how I love sucking him! she thought as his sweet taste consumed her.

When Mac’s legs became weak, he stepped back and sat heavily onto the bed. Angela didn’t miss a beat and kept his penis in her mouth.

Mac grasped her head and moved it gently up and down on him. He saw pleasure on her face as he slid in and out of her loving mouth. Finally, he pulled her head up, his penis coming out of her mouth with a pop. Then he lifted her until they were lying side by side on the bed. “Angela… I love you,” Mac whispered.

“Oh God Mac, I love you too,” she answered and their lips went together again.

Mac stripped Angela’s clothes from her and sat back. He would never get tired of looking at her body. He bent his head and took one tit into his mouth and caressed the other one as he sucked the hard nipple.

Angela moaned and pulled his head tightly to her breast. She loved the way he was sucking her nipples but she needed him in her. It had been several long days and she couldn’t wait any longer. “God Mac, fuck me!” she hissed.

He didn’t have to be told twice. Mac slipped between her legs and brought his throbbing penis to her wet vagina. "Oh God,” he moaned as he slid into her warm cavern. Soon, they were moving in unison. Although they had only had intercourse several times, they moved as if they knew what the other wanted. Within minutes the room was filled with their moans and the slapping sound of their bodies working together.

Tess stood quietly outside the bedroom door. She had her nightgown pulled up as she listened to her mother and Mac make love. Her vagina was already dripping juice down her legs. She could barely wait for her turn. She wanted to rush in there but her Mom had told her to wait.

Angela screamed as a climax ripped through her body. She pulled Mac into her, wanting him to cum with her. When she felt him tense and begin to squirt his sperm into her, she moaned again, her legs wrapping around his waist to hold him deep inside.

A short while later, Mac was still basking in the afterglow of satisfaction when he heard the bedroom door open. He turned and saw Tess coming into the room. He looked to his side in panic and saw that Angela was on her side facing away from him and apparently asleep. Then he turned back and watched as Tess let her nightgown fall to the floor. His eyes were opened wide in shock as she walked over and crawled into bed beside him. “Tess…” he whispered in thinly disguised panic.

“Shhhhh…!” she answered as her arms wrapped around him. In spite of his shock and fear, Mac’s penis came to attention as soon as the young girl’s body was pressed to him.

Angela lay on her side with her eyes open and a smile on her face. She could hear the two lovers next to her kissing. She waited until she felt them moving into position before she turned over.

Mac couldn’t have stopped if he wanted to at that point. He let Tess pull him between her legs and his penis slipped into her already very wet hole. When he felt her legs wrap around his waist and pull him down, he turned and saw Angela smiling at them. A moan escaped his lips but Tess cut off the sound with her lips. As he began to move in and out, he felt Angela’s hand reach out to lovingly caress his back, then slip slowly downward. When her fingers reached the crack of his ass, he moaned. Then, it slid over his cheeks and down. Suddenly, he could feel her hand cupping his squirming testicles. That was enough to send him over the top and he groaned loudly as he poured his sperm into one of the two women he loved.

The End

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,623 Followers
1...67891011