Daniel's Humiliation Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subpup
subpup
22 Followers

"Sit up" she commanded.

As he sat fully upright, she grabbed the back of his head and guided him to her moist pussy.

"Lick me" she ordered.

As he stuck out his tongue, he pressed it to her warm flesh. As his tongue moved about, he made one pass over her clit to which she responded with a small moan. Fearing she would lose control, she quickly backed away. "That's enough" she said. "You will get your pleasure only after I get the rest of my show."

"Rest back on you elbows for me" she commanded. "I want you to have a good view of the fluid spraying from my pussy".

"May I speak?" asked Daniel.

"If you must" she said with impatience.

"May I play with myself while you do it?" he asked.

"While I do what?" she questioned. "First of all, you haven't even asked me to do anything yet, have you? Secondly, you know how I like to be asked. I know you possess a little more vocabulary and communication skill and I want you to be a bit more descriptive when you ask me for things. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Lisa" Daniel replied.

"Now, do you have something to say to me?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress Lisa. Please Mistress Lisa, I would like it if you would please piss on me. And if I may, I would like to be allowed to play with myself while you deliver your warm piss to your pet" Daniel pleaded.

"Much better" she praised. "But if I allow you to touch yourself, then I will once again need something in return. What else do you have to offer me?"

"I don't know" Daniel replied.

"Ok then, I guess you won't be allowed to pleasure yourself while I go, " Mistress Lisa said.

Daniel sat in silence for a moment and then spoke up softly. "I could let you go in my mouth"

"I guess you really do want to play with yourself don't you?" Mistress Lisa mocked. "You would let someone piss all over you and then in your mouth just to be allowed to play with your cock while they were doing it?"

Daniel lowered his head slightly in shame, "Yes Mistress".

"Well then, I guess the least I could do for a man who offered his mouth to catch my piss is to allow him to jerk off while I do it" Mistress Lisa said with a grin. "Shall we start?"

"Yes Mistress" Daniel said quietly.

His Mistress then took her position straddling his waist. Daniel started to slowly rub his erection.

"By the way" spoke his Mistress, "you may rub as much as you like, but, if you cum before I allow it, you will be left here all night. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress" he replied.

"Good" she said as she tried to relax to start the show. A few moments later she found the pressure building and knew she needed relief. As she tensed up her abdomen, a small quirt of urine hit Daniel's stomach. Relaxing once again allowed a slow stream to spray down on Daniel's hand still wrapped around his erection. Mistress Lisa quickly moved forward spraying his stomach and chest.

"Tilt your head back" she commanded as she reached his face. With her legs spread, the slow flow of urine washed down her pussy, but since she was not using her hands to spread her labia, it caused the stream to spray and spatter. This was what she wanted as she moved forward over his face. After coating his face thoroughly, she moved directly over his lips. "Open" she commanded. As he opened his mouth, Mistress Lisa finally reached down to spread the lips of her pussy enabling her to shoot a stream of urine directly into his waiting mouth. She held herself there as she filled the open orifice. She looked downward to see his mouth filled and the excess running over his lips and down his cheeks. She then moved back just a bit allowing the dwindling stream to run down his chest.

"Stop playing with yourself" she commanded as she gradually moved back to straddle his waist. Daniel sat perfectly still with his head tilted back and a mouthful of his Mistress's piss. Slowly she lowered herself down. Reaching down, she guided Daniel's hard cock inside her. She was curious about the urine her pet still held obediently in his mouth. With his cock inside her, she leaned forward and licked his lips to taste what she had just given him. She ran a hand over his urine soaked hair and moved her face back a bit from his. She started to ride Daniel slowly and then softly whispered one single command "swallow".

She watched as he paused for a moment and in a few swift gulps, the present she had given him was gone. She grabbed the back of Daniel's head and pulled it forward. Mistress Lisa continued to ride him slowly as she leaned forward and kissed him deeply allowing her tongue to taste his. When she kissed him passionately, he felt her hips start grinding harder into his pelvis. Feeling him grow even harder inside her, she stopped and lifted herself from him. Kneeling by his side, she took his cock in her hand and started rubbing. With her other hand, she rubbed her pussy now overflowing with moisture.

"Please Mistress Lisa" he pleaded, "I'm going to cum if you keep doing that".

She said nothing and continued to stroke him faster.

"Please Mistress" he once again pleaded.

"Ask me" she said calmly.

"Please Mistress Lisa, please may I cum" he asked with a sense of urgency.

She could tell he was going to at any moment and took a bit of mercy on him. "Go ahead" she said only seconds before she felt him tense up and saw him shoot the thick white substance over his stomach and chest. She kept stroking him until she herself was able to achieve orgasm. In that time frame, Daniel came twice more.

His Mistress then went to the truck and came back with a few jugs of water that had been stowed in the duffel she had brought. She dumped the cool water on Daniel allowing him to clean up a bit. A small towel was then thrown in his direction as he was ordered to dry off. Mistress Lisa escorted Daniel back to the truck where towels were now laid out on the seats. She fished out a pair of sweats and a tee shirt for him to wear home.

After they arrived back at Daniel's she departed as abruptly as she came, but assured him she would soon come calling for their next adventure.

subpup
subpup
22 Followers
12