Danny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went down to the kitchen and asked my mother if there was anything I could do to help and she told me that I could set the table. At the dinner table I avoided Nancy's eye and when I'd finished eating and helping with the dishes I went up to my room to study and do my homework.

Maybe half an hour after I'd been in my room there was a knock at the door and then it opened and Nancy came in.

"She got you didn't she."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Oh yes you do. It was written all over your face when you walked in the front door. She said she was going to get you and it certainly looks like she did."

"She said she was going to get me?"

"Yes she did. She said it in the locker room after gym class and at least eight of us heard her say it."

"Why in the world would she say something like that? Why would she even want to 'get me' as you put it?"

"Because she couldn't stand it that you never tried to hit on her. Every other guy in school was trying to get in her pants except you. It was driving her crazy so she said if you wouldn't come after her she was going to go after you. There is no doubt in my mind from the way you looked when you got home that she was successful."

I didn't say anything to that so she said goodnight and went to her room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At a quarter after seven I knocked on Pauline's front door and when she came out I walked her to the car and opened the door for her. Once I was in the car she slid over next to me and said:

"Don't I get a good morning kiss?"

I turned to look at her and she grabbed my head and kissed me. Really kissed me; tongue and all. It caught me by surprise, but then I got with the program and tried to give as well as I got. Pauline finally broke the kiss and said:

"If we keep this up we are going to be late for school."

"I don't care."

"But I do. I'm trying hard for scholarships and being late or missing classes won't help me a bit."

I started the car and headed for school. Pauline sat right beside me all the way to school and a block before we got there she put her hand on the lump in my trousers and rubbed it saying:

"I don't want you to forget me sugar. I want you ready when you drive me home after school."

I parked in student parking and then Pauline aid, "Give me a kiss sugar. Give me something to hold me until class lets out."

We exchanged another scorcher of a kiss and when we broke it and started to get out of the car we saw several classmates watching us and I read the expressions on the faces of some of them. Plain as day those expressions said:

"She got another one. I wonder how long this one will last."

I'll have to admit I was wondering the same thing as I remembered what Nancy had said about Pauline's philosophy. I had no idea how long it would be before Pauline decided it was time to move to someone else, but I was going to take advantage of every day I could get.

The afternoon was sunny and dry and Nancy didn't want a ride home so it was just Pauline with me when I pulled out of the parking lot. She'd slid over and kissed me as soon as she got in the car and then she pulled down my zipper, worked out my already hard dick and then slowly jacked it all the way to her house. She had me ready to squirt by the time we pulled up in front of her house. We hurried inside and up to her bedroom. As soon as we were naked she went to her knees in front of me, took my dick in her mouth and brought me off in less than a minute. She kept me in her mouth and caressed my balls until she had me up again.

Once I was hard she stood up and pushed me so that I fell on the bed on my back and then she got on the bed and mounted me cowgirl. She rode me until I really needed to get off and I rolled her onto her back and fucked her hard. I got her off - twice I think - before I blew my load.

I was leaning over her (in what I later found out the Army called the front leaning rest position) when she said:

"Time for the numbers game."

When I looked at her with a blank expression on my face she laughed and said, "Sixty-nine you silly goof" and then moved so she was on the bottom and I was on the top. I couldn't believe how fast she was able to get me up again. Once hard she said, "Time for something new" and she got out of bed and went over to her dresser. She got something out of it and came back to the bed and handed it to me. It was a tube of KY Jelly.

"Time to do my butt sugar."

She told me how to prep her using the KY, my fingers and thumb and when she felt she was ready she told me to coat my dick with KY and ease it into her butt.

"Slow and easy sugar; slow and easy until you are all the way in."

I did what she told me and when she said, "Okay sugar; do it" I put my dick against her butt-hole and started to push it in. God, but she was tight. It took me several minutes to work myself all the way into her and then she said:

"Slow and easy until I get used to you."

I went slow and easy until she started pushing back at me and then I picked up the pace a bit. She as moaning the entire time:

"Oh yes; like that. Oh yes baby, just like that. Fuck me lover; fuck me."

Then it changed to, "Harder sugar; harder."

It took me longer to get off because I'd already cum twice and when I got ready to go she sensed it. Not hard to do since I was going harder and faster, but she knew I was getting close and she moaned:

"Stay with me lover, stay with me and get me off."

I was damned close and I wanted to nut, but I made myself back off a little and go slower. It was maybe a minute later she made that little cry that she made when cumming and I went back to hard and fast until I got off. When I pulled out she rolled over on her back and smiled up at me.

"Thank you lover. That was one of the best."

She looked at her bedside clock and said, "We have time for one more." She got off the bed, left the room and came back with a wash rag. She cleaned my dick and then went down on me again and again I was surprised at how fast she was able to get me back up to where I could answer the call again. Once she got me up she told me she wanted to do it doggie and so that is how we went at it. As I was pounding into her I was looking down at her butt hole and seeing my cum being pushed out in little squirts as I drove into her pussy and for some reason it fired me up and I fucked Pauline harder.

After we both got off we got dressed and were again sitting at the kitchen table when her parents got home. Pauline walked me to the door and asked, "Tomorrow at seven-fifteen?"

I smiled and said, "You bet."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got home Nancy gave me what I could only think of as a 'smirk' and it was obvious to me that she knew where I'd been and what I'd been up to. And she wanted me to know that she knew. I set the table for dinner while Nancy helped mom in the kitchen. Dinner conversation was general in nature until Nancy said:

"Tell us about your new girlfriend Danny."

"You have a girlfriend?" mom asked.

"No I don't. She's just a classmate I give a ride home from school."

"And pick up and drive to school in the morning and then park in student parking and neck with until class time."

"Nothing wrong in having girlfriends Dan," my dad said, "Just don't get too serious. You need to get college out of the way first."

Mom laughed and said, "Says the man who hooked up with me in the ninth grade and made me promise I'd be only his forever."

When Nancy and I were doing the dinner dishes I asked her why she'd brought up the subject at the dinner table.

"You know all about Pauline. You are the one who told me about her way of looking at things. You know she will dump me in a week or two so why did you bring it up?"

"I like pulling your chain big brother and besides, I'm not so sure that Pauline will dump you in a week or so. She has never necked with a boy around school before."

Mom came into the kitchen and Nancy dropped the subject. We finished the dishes and I went up to my room to work on a paper that was due to be turned in that week.

I was thinking of what Nancy had said as I drove over to pick up Pauline. She was wrong and I knew it. I was just a guy Pauline was curious about. It bothered her that I hadn't come after her so curiosity got to her and she came after me. Curiosity satisfied she would move on to her next experience in a week or so.

When I picked Pauline up it was a repeat of the day before. She slid over and kissed me and then rubbed my dick all the way to school. We made out in the parking lot until class time and then she told me to be ready for a hot time when I drove her home.

And a hot time it was indeed.

Pauline and I were still going strong after a month and I was expecting the kiss off to happen any day, but Pauline gave me no sign that I was a short timer.

To be continued.

12