All Comments on 'Dan's Ex-Girlfriend is Back'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The only advice I can give...

...is write again.

I think what I like most about this story, is there's no explanation for the change in Rachel's behavior, nor her motivation for the unbearably erotic torture she puts Dan through. My inclination would be ascribe motives to the various characters, but your way was much better in this particular case.

All three sex scenes were extraordinarily erotic. I loved that you didn't bother having the activities truly hid. From the waitress/customers, the schoolgirl, and then the cum drenched Rachel interacting with the new girlfriend, Heather, there was a blatant exhibitionism I found a tremendous turn on, as opposed to the "risky" behavior that's not exposed which is more traditional in these types of stories.

I know I found Rachel an extremely effective seductress, from the moment the character was introduced. But as effective as all her dialogue was, the conversation in the phone booth, roleplaying as the schoolgirl observing outside the phone booth, was on a different level.

What I really liked is that you consistently made Dan a reluctant participant who couldn't help himself. That's your modus operandi, but on this site there's always going to be an audience that demands a more aggressive male. I appreciate your insistence on maintaining a reluctant male figure, because that too is what I'm fascinated by the most --- although it is fun when a reluctant character finally gives in to fuck thoroughly his seducer, damn the consequences.

Another outstanding, worthy addition to your oeuvre.

My only disappointment is the wait I now have to undergo waiting for your next submission. Don't rush it, but please know you have all my encouragement regarding another effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I hope you did not stay

awake all night writing this because you lost some precious sleep. Go back to reading and not writing.

Jeckyl_HydeJeckyl_Hydeover 17 years ago
Can't wait for the next part

I do hope you have a follow up where we get to read about the teasing hot bitch of an ex more! Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot hot hot!

another great story!

en_extaseen_extaseover 17 years ago
Wow!

Great story of reluctance! Like another reader said, I liked how there was no explanation for the sudden change in behavior from demure woman to brazen seductress. The various scenes were hot; my favorite was when Rachel took on the persona of the schoolgirl and proceeded to drive him wild with her dirty talk.

My biggest suggestion is that you might have explored the protagonist's thought processes more. Did he obsess about his ex after each encounter? Did he feel guilty, emboldened, confused, or what? after he broke to her will. But that's just my preference. Anyway, thank you for sharing; great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
incredible

you are one of the very best that I have ever read! Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Another Winner!!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 13 years ago
Another I hope

Danny keeps his promise to Rachel and they go on Friday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Surely there must be another page coming? What is the bitch going to do to him "next Friday" and when will she tell him to dump his new girlfriend?

What is Rachel's plan for him - and them?

Waiting for the next page impatiently!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous