Dan's Ex-Girlfriend is Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

"Rachel!...Goddd!...Stop!...That feels so good!... Buttt!... Unnn!... Anybody could come along!..." Dan protested as he helplessly hunched back against the irresistible press of Rachel's pussy.

Rachel pulled down hard on Dan's fat shaft, stretching the thin skin of his dick tautly on the upper part of his tool.

"Bend you knees a little!...Umm Hmmm!...Oh yeahhh!..." the shameless blonde cooed as she pressed even more tightly against her ex. She smiled as he obeyed her without a whimper. With one hand she spread her pussy and with the other she guided Dan's bloated cock crown into her inviting slit.

"Ohhh Goddd!..." Dan groaned faintly as the searing heat of Rachel's meaty labia fluttered around his knob. He couldn't believe his old girlfriend could act like such a slut. She had him so aroused it was all he could do to keep from thrusting up into her seething tunnel.

"What are you waiting for?..." Rachel teased, keeping a firm clasp on Dan's straining organ.

There was a feverish burning feeling lancing through Dan's loins. The way that Rachel was keeping the pressure on his cock made it feel like it was on fire.

"Ahhhh!...We shouldn't!...Oh shittt!...I can't!...Rachel!... Unnn!..." he gasped as he gripped Rachel's shoulders tight and hunched up into her lewdly tempting pussy.

"Ohhhh!..." Rachel cried, biting her lip as Dan's engorged tool stretched her painfully. But the feel of his blunt shaft entering her made her loins quiver with arousal.

"Yesss!...That's it!...Go on!...Fuck me!..." she hissed, pressing her hands onto the glass panes of the phone booth and forcing herself further down Dan's rigid shaft.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Oh Goddd!..." Dan moaned. Rachel was still pretty dry and he wasn't able to penetrate her very far. Her tight pussy was stretching the skin around his knob excruciatingly. It felt like the end of his cock was on fire. But she had gotten him so excited he couldn't stop hunching up into her resisting vagina.

"Shitt!...Nahhh!...Goddd!..." he groaned in frustration. Getting into his ex's snug pussy was proving just too painful. Tears were actually swelling in his eyes as he tried to jam his prick into Rachel's writhing cunt. He finally pushed her back to ease the fiery pressure on his tool.

"Noooo!...Don't stop!...Give it to me!..." Rachel seethed, hunching down hard on Dan's turgid erection. With her eyes burning into his she forced another couple of inches of his angry shaft into her molten center.

"Unnn!...Easy Rachel!...Easy!..." Dan gasped.

"Yesss!...Unn Hnnn!...That's ittt!..." Rachel hissed, writhing frenziedly on her ex-boyfriend's cock.

Dan happened to look around just then and literally jumped when he saw someone standing right outside the phone booth, peering in at them through the steamed up windows.

"Unnnn!..." Rachel grunted as Dan's unexpected lunge drove the last couple of inches of his meat into her eager tunnel.

"Rachel!...There's someone right there!..."

Rachel turned and, wiping some of the condensation off the side glass, she too saw the figure outside the phone booth. It was a young schoolgirl in knee high socks, plaid skirt, and a white blouse. Her little plastic slicker was humped up where it had been thrown on over her back pack. She was clutching a small pile of books to her chest and staring avidly at them through the glass. Her eyes were darting back and forth from Dan and Rachel's eyes to their writhing hips where it was obvious that they were joined together.

Rachel looked back excitedly at Dan.

"Isn't she cute!...I wonder how long she's been watching us?..."

Moving her lips back to Dan's ear and twisting sinuously on his deeply imbedded tool she murmured..."Maybe you can do her after you finish me!...Would you like that?..."

"Ohhhhh!..." Dan groaned, his loins heaving up eagerly into Rachel's in response to her lurid teasing.

Rachel smiled to feel Dan's cock plunge inside her when she mentioned fucking the schoolgirl. She wondered how far she could push him.

"Imagine how tight that little schoolgirl pussy would be lover!...She's probably a virgin!... She's never had anyone inside her before!...But she'd let you do her Danny!...Look how excited she is watching us!...Oh she wants it alright!...Do you want her?...Do you want to fuck her, like you're fucking me? ..." Rachel taunted.

"Oh God Rachel!... Don't!.." Dan gasped, his eyes darting back and forth, from the girl outside the phone booth to the wanton blonde who was swiveling on his aching boner. But the image she had planted in his brain was as hugely exciting as it was perverse. He reached down and grabbed Rachel's ass, hauling her up a little higher on his groin. Then he began banging up into her spread loins, lunging his livid cock into her with feverish intensity.

"Unnnn!...Unnnn...Unnn!..." he grunted in time with his frantic fucking.

"Unnn Hnnnn!...Unnn Hnnn!...I can hardly wait to tell the girls in my class how good you fucked me!...Oh!...Yeah!...Fuck me mister!...Fuck me!..." Rachel encouraged. Raising one knee, she reached down and parted her rain coat, giving the little schoolgirl a partial view of Danny's rigid cock stabbing up into her.

Rachel reached down under her ass and cupped Danny's drum taut testicles in her little hand. She straightened her pelvis and sank down even further on the towering shaft that was skewering her.

"Wait!...Hold still!... Let me...!..." she hissed, bracing one hand on the glass behind him as she dropped even further down Dan's straining organ. Her fiery cunt sheathed him to the balls like a moist, silk glove.

For a moment Danny couldn't control his frantic hunching. But then, with a great effort, he stopped. Rachel continued to squirm above him.

As Dan supported her on his lap Rachel bore down on him until she could feel the end of his cock nudging the entrance to her womb.

"Unn Hnnn!...There!...Oh Yeah!...Right there!..." she hissed triumphantly as she settled on his rampant erection.

"Naahhhh!...Oh God!..." Dan groaned as Rachel's cervix curved around the underside of his bulging knob. He hesitantly hunched upwards and gasped as her hard edged uterus scraped across his sensitive cock crown.

Rachel smiled to feel Danny's cock balloon even bigger inside her as she writhed on his throbbing tool.

"What's the matter mister?...You're not going to come inside me are you?..." she asked in her best little schoolgirl voice. At the same time she started rocking her pelvis up and down, moving only slightly but frictioning Dan's turgid cock in an irresistible rhythm.

"Ohhh!...Rachel!...Ohhhh!...Goddd!..." Dan whimpered as his balls knotted up. There was an almost unbearable tingling at the base of his cock as his come churned for release.

"Please mister!...You're going to pull out aren't you?...My mom won't let me go on the pill yet and I don't want to have a baby!..." Rachel teased, grinding relentlessly over Dan's pulsing tool.

"Ohhh!...Naaaaa!...Rachel!..." Dan whispered, straining up into his ex-girlfriend's torrid pussy.

"Oh geez mister!...You're not going to fill me up with all that baby batter and make me pregnant are you?...You're not going to knock me up are you?...You said you wouldn't!...You're not going to come inside me and give me a baby are you?...Are you?..." Rachel purred, hunching feverishly on Dan's angry erection.

"Unnnn!....Unnnn!...Rachel!....I'm gonna'!..gonna'!... come!..." Danny grunted as his whole body went rigid. He pulled Rachel down so hard onto his skewering cock that she thought it was going to come out her throat.

And then...."Phwahhhh!..." he cried as his balls convulsed and his come began to jet into the furthest depths of Rachel's leeching vagina.

"Umm Hmmm!...Ummm Hmmm!..." Rachel enthused as a searing heat exploded inside her. She could distinctly feel each spurt of Danny's come gushing against her responsive uterus. Her vagina contracted feverishly around his throbbing hard-on. Reflexively she locked her leg around Dan's ass and pulled him even harder into her.

"Unnnn!...Oh godddd!...Yess!..." she hissed as Dan's feverish orgasm triggered her own. Her loins started to convulse, a little spasm at first but then, as Dan's sperm continue to stream inside her, her loins convulsed again, this time a little harder.

"Yesss!...Come on!...Unn Hnn!...Keep coming!...Unnn Hnnn!... Fill me up baby!...Give me all your baby goo!...Knock me up Danny!...Make me a baby!..." she hissed, her toes curling as another, even bigger spasm wracked her.

"Unnnn!...Unnn!...Goddd!...Rachel!...Nahhh!.." Dan moaned, slamming upwards into the blonde's torrid pussy with every eruption of his come. He was fucking into her so frenziedly that the phone booth was rocking in time with his ejaculation.

"Ohhhhh!...Shittt!..." Rachel groaned as a truly devastating spasm wracked her. She wrapped her arms around Dan's neck and writhed on his plundering tool in agonized excitement.

"Unnnn!...Unnn!...Goddd!..." Danny groaned as his furious flow of cock cream began to diminish. His legs began to tremble with fatigue as his orgasm started to wane

Rachel looked over through hooded eyes at the transfixed schoolgirl. She was watching their frantic copulation with wide eyed amazement. She looked up into Rachel's eyes just as one final, body wrenching spasm wracked the blonde's twitching loins. Rachel made a surprised O with her mouth, then smiled, slowly licked her lips and winked lewdly at the little schoolgirl.

Dan too looked around and finally realized that the rain had all but stopped. People were actually walking by on the street not thirty feet away.

"Oh my God Rachel!...Someone's going to come!..."

"I think someone just did!.." the blonde replied, tossing her hair as she slowly unwound her leg from around Danny's ass.

At the same time she gave his balls a long, lingering squeeze that had him hunching up helplessly once more into her greasy loins

"Unnnnn!..." he groaned as he issued a final trickle of sperm into Rachel's swampy center.

"Such a good boy!..." Rachel praised as she dismounted Dan's now dwindling organ.

She kept her leg raised and tilted her pelvis down over Dan's lap. She smiled as she watched a stream of their combined juices pour from her vagina and onto Dan's exposed cock and the front of his pants.

"Oh my God!..." Dan groaned as he fumbled his sodden tool back into his pants. The front of his slacks was a slimy mess.

"Why are you doing this to me?..." he asked, looking beseechingly at his ex-girlfriend.

"Because I can, silly!..." Rachel said with a tinkling laugh as she shimmied her skirt back into position and closed her raincoat.

"And because you love it!..." she said, giving Danny a quick peck on the cheek. She opened the door of the phone booth and stepped out onto the street. Nobody was paying any attention to them.

The schoolgirl looked like she wanted to say something but she just bit her lip and turned and walked off hurriedly.

Rachel turned to Dan who was clumsily stepping out of the phone. He was so disheveled, he looked like an unmade bed.

Rachel smiled at him and said..." That was fun!...Now don't forget to call me!"

Then she too turned and walked away.

Dan stood there in a fog for a moment, trying to make himself more presentable. His underwear was wet and cold and uncomfortable already. Then he remembered that he was supposed to be at work, was late and was probably in big trouble. He heaved a great sigh and shuffled off slowly towards the office.

Almost two months passed before he saw Rachel again. She had phoned a few times but he had missed her calls and she had left him messages on his machine. The last few were pretty graphic as she described what she wanted to do with him, would happily do to him and was eager for him to do to her. Dan couldn't believe that this was the same shy, sweet young woman he had been so in love with not so very long ago. He didn't return her messages and finally she stopped calling.

It was at a state park one sunny Saturday when Dan next saw Rachel. He had taken his girlfriend Heather there for the day. They hadn't been seeing each other very long and Dan thought with the options of hiking, picnicking and going to the beach there'd be plenty to do in case they ran out of things to talk about.

About mid-afternoon Dan happened to notice a fairly boisterous group of people playing a game of mixed softball. There was one tall blonde in little cut-off shorts and with a tight white tank top over her voluptuous chest who particularly caught his eye. He was watching her prowl around the outfield with feline grace when he realized that it was Rachel. At about the same time, she looked over in his direction, stopped and flashed him a broad smile. She gave him a little wave and then a lame grounder trickled out in her direction and she had to run it in to second base.

Dan was very distracted after that and spent a lot of the afternoon watching or watching out for Rachel. She caught his eye once or twice while he was doing one thing or another with Heather. Rachel smiled gaily at him but kept her distance. She spent a lot of her time draped over a good looking, slightly older guy who Dan assumed must be Richard.

Dan tried to be more attentive to Heather but he couldn't help himself as his eyes continued to seek out Rachel. Though he tried not to, he couldn't stop thinking about their last two recent meetings and her salacious phone messages. His cock was up and down inside his loose fitting shorts more often than a ground hog searching for signs of spring.

Eventually the ball game broke up and Dan lost sight of Rachel. Although he kept an attentive eye open he didn't see her again and assumed the ball team had moved on to greener pastures.

It wasn't until he was packing up the car at the end of the afternoon that he saw her again. Heather was still at the table, packing up the cooler and talking to some friends she had run into. Dan had gone back to the parking lot and was loading the chairs and some small boxes of odds and sods into the side of his van. A fancy BMW sedan that was parked nose to nose and three cars down from him let out a sudden blare of the horn.

"My God!..." Dan yelped, jumping back in surprise. He juggled one of the small boxes for a moment but lost it and it tumbled into the van with an audible crunch. He turned on the car that had startled him and glared at it. Then Rachel leaned out of the driver's window and smiled and waved.

"Gee mister! I didn't mean to scare ya'!..." she said, chuckling at Dan's distress.

Dan felt that all too familiar sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach when he saw Rachel beaming at him.

"How have you been?..." she asked with a broad smile as Dan stared at her with a rapidly accelerating heart.

He walked over to the side of Rachel's car and looked down at her. Her long blonde hair was tied in a pony tail and pulled out of the back of the white ball cap she had on. Her brilliant red lipstick and the light gold chain around her neck accented her deeply bronzed tan. She was wearing dark glasses and chewing gum as she looked up at him from the luxurious interior of the BMW. Dan had been right earlier. The little tank top she was wearing was at least one size too small for her and was stretched tautly across Rachel's melon size breasts. Since he was standing above her, Dan had a bird's eye view down into her beckoning cleavage and he was having a hard time looking his ex-girlfriend in the eye.

"So how have you been Danny? I missed you! Didn't you get my messages?" Rachel asked.

"Hi Rachel! I've been pretty well. My machine has been kind of cantankerous lately. And anyway, I didn't think it was really a good idea to call. Was that Richard I saw you with earlier?" Dan asked, hoping to change the subject.

"Yeah. He left with one of his friends to pick up a couple of barbecues and bring them back to the house. We're having a few people over. If you're by yourself you could join us."

"Actually, I'm with someone. She's just packing up and we were going to head out. But thanks."

"Oh that's right! I saw you with someone earlier, didn't I?I wished you'd called me Danny. There's something I've wanted to tell you.... Richard and I are engaged.'

Dan felt his stomach sink when he heard Rachel's announcement. He tried not to show his feelings and managed a brave little smile

"Congratulations! I hope you'll be very happy."

Rachel looked up at Dan with her dazzling smile for a moment. Then she reached out the window and casually put her hand on the inside of one of his thighs.

"Come on Danny! I thought you'd be happy for me...' she said. She pouted prettily as she ran her hand up the inside of his thigh and gave him a warm squeeze.

"Of course I am Rachel. I am sure you and Richard will make a great couple. " Dan said without much conviction.

"You don't seem very pleased about what I'm doing...." Rachel said sadly. It was almost like she was trying to cheer him up as she turned her hand over and clasped his balls in her upturned palm. Dan sort of bent over at the waist in surprise and in a half hearted attempt to evade Rachel's provocative touch. But she kept his nuts warmly cradled in her cupped hand.

"Uhhh!...Rachel...That's not true!...Really!..." Dan stammered, staring down nervously into Rachel's upturned face. All he could see was the sun reflecting off her dark glasses as she looked up at him. And then, with a lazy smile, Rachel reached out with her other hand and started to trace the outline of Dan's erection through his shorts with her sharp nailed fingertip.

"Honestly Danny!...I can't tell you how much it means to me to hear you say that!..." she said, tweaking his swollen cock crown between her thumb and her index finger.

"Unnnn!...Goddd!..." Danny hissed. He knew he should object to what Rachel was doing. He knew he shouldn't let her seduce him again. But after fantasizing about her all afternoon, it didn't take much before Rachel's outrageous fondling had Dan's cock ready to tear right through his shorts.

"I mean, just because I'm getting married..." she said, lewdly fingering his responsive genitals..." doesn't mean we can't still have a little fun once in while..."

Rachel smiled with amusement as Dan's cock grew to an enormous size in front of her. In no time his rigid shaft was clearly defined and bulging obscenely through his light weight summer shorts.

"Rachel!...Wait!...I think...unnn!...what you're doing... it's... unnn! ,,,great, but...we shouldn't!... I mean... Heather's going to be wondering...oh Godddd!..." Dan said, looking over his shoulder nervously. Then he laid his hands flat on the car roof and shuffled closer to the window so that no one passing by could see what Rachel was doing to him.

Rachel smiled up at her ex-boyfriend as he squirmed above her.

"Oh you like that do you sweetheart?...Well I know something else you'd like!.." Rachel said, slipping her outstretched fingers through the fly of Danny's shorts. With a deft twist of her wrist she had his throbbing tool exposed and jutting eagerly though his parted fly. She quickly took his bared cock in her hand and gave it a torrid squeeze.

"Uhhhh!...Rachel!...Wait!...This probably isn't a very good idea!..." Dan gasped, reluctantly edging away from Rachel's wanton caresses.

"Sure it is lover!...Getting one of Rachel's famous blowjobs is always an excellent idea!...You know that!..." Rachel purred, closing her other hand more firmly on Dan's lurching testicles and giving them a warning squeeze.

"Unnnn!....Goddd!...Easy Rachel!...Easy!..." Dan gasped as a momentary feeling of nausea swept up from his groin. He eased his hips back towards Rachel's upturned face.

Making sure that Dan was watching her, Rachel returned her attention to his straining erection. She put her ball cap on the dashboard and dropped her chewing gum outside the car. Then she straightened his taut shaft upright at his loins and leaned a little closer. She worked up a gob of spittle in her mouth then spat it onto the head of Dan's seething cock.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers