Dan's Ex-Girlfriend is Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,710 Followers

"Ohhhhhh!...." Dan grunted as the bubbly spittle oozed across his knob.

Rachel leaned in and spit another glob of slimy saliva on his tool.

"You always liked my dirty blow jobs didn't you baby?...Why don't you relax and enjoy this one!..." Rachel suggested.

Dan's eyes were transfixed on Rachel's crimson lips as she pressed them lightly against the underside of his fully distended knob. She closed her little fist tight at the base of his tool.

Rachel held his gaze for several seconds as she slowly pulled his pounding erection down and away from his stomach. Then, with serpent like quickness, she lunged forward. Her lips spread into a wide gleaming oval as they slipped over his mushroom shaped helmet and locked into the groove beneath it.

"Unnnnn!..." Dan grunted again as the searing heat of Rachel's mouth enveloped him.

"Ummm Hmmm!...Ummm!..." Rachel crooned, her eyes sparkling up into Dan's. Her cheeks caved in a little as she began to suck.

"Ohhh Goddd Rachel!..." Dan moaned as Rachel slowly but steadily increased the intensity of her lurid suck job. He tentatively began to hunch against the window frame trying to get her to take more of his eager cock. But Rachel pressed down on the root of Dan's shaft, refusing to take more of him into her mouth. At the same time she began to lash the sensitive underside of his cock crown with a furiously twisting tongue.

"Ummm Hmmm!...Ummm Hmmm!...Ummm Hmmm!..." she intoned in a guttural growl that sent incendiary vibrations flashing through Dan's testicles.

"Naahhhh!....Yesss!...Oh Shittt!...." Dan cried as he helplessly twisted against the side of the car in response to Rachel's shameless cocksucking. His balls were drawing up tight in his groin as his come began to churn for release.

Rachel could feel it too as Dan's erection expanded to a quivering hardness under her determined suck. She had him right where she wanted him now. With his hard cock in her mouth, getting ready to come, she knew she could make him do anything she wanted. She drew her mouth off the end of his tool with a loud smacking noise and then took a gasping breath. There was a bright red ring of lipstick around the end of his turgid cock.

"No more avoiding me baby!...O.K.?..." Rachel murmured, nodding her head down and closing her teeth lightly on Danny's engorged knob. She raked his purple helmet with her sharp teeth, making Dan groan and shiver above her.

"I'm going to be your girl friend again lover!... Your own dirty little girl who'll do all kinds of nasty things for you!...You' like that wouldn't you Danny?..." Rachel demanded, shoving her index finger in behind his nuts and pressing upwards like she was trying to screw it up into the base of his cock. At the same time she stripped her fist up his shaft and twisted it hotly around his responsive cock crown.

"Yesss!...Unn!...O.K.!...Whatever you want Rachel!... Unnn!...Goddd!...What are you doing?..." Dan gasped, rising up on his tip toes as his ex-girlfriend augured her lewdly delving finger up into his scrotum. He had both palms flat on the roof of the car as his hips hunched into Rachel's dexterous hands. Her finger jamming up behind his taut testicles was uncomfortable but at the same time, hugely exciting. It felt like she had inserted an iron bar into his prick.

"What does it fell like I'm doing baby?...I'm feeling you up and then I'm gonna' suck you off!...Isn't that what you want?..." Rachel teased, knowing full well that 'getting off' was the only thing that was going through Dan's mind at that moment. His cock was twitching and the pre-come was streaming from his pee slit under her hotly frictioning palm.

"Ohhh Goddd!....Yess Rachel!...Make me come!...Please!... Don't stop!..." Dan panted. He was staring down feverishly through the window of the BMW at the blonde who was smiling up at him. She gave him a lewd wink as she continued to work his tender knob between her thumb and her forefinger.

Maintaining eye contact with Dan, Rachel slipped her hand down his shaft and popped his knob back into her greedy mouth. Her ovalled lips somehow managed to smile at him around his swollen girth. Then she started that deep throated humming again. Her cheeks caved in around his tumid flesh and her tongue went into overdrive. Danny eagerly thrust himself towards her as Rachel attacked the underside of his cock in a bout of frenzied slurping. She jerked him urgently into her feverish suck and closed her other hand encouragingly on his drum taut testicles.

"Yesss!...Oh Goddd!...I'm going to come Rachel!...Make me com!...Unnn Hnnn!..." Dan groaned, banging his hip bones painfully against the window frame as he fucked into Rachel's voraciously sucking mouth

"Ummm Hmmm!...Ummm Hmmm!...Commmm!..." the wanton blonde coaxed. The spit and the pre-come bubbled out from around her lips and bathed her hand as she increased the intensity of her sloppy blow job.

"Phwahhhhh!..." Dan cried as a lightning bolt of come erupted from his angry shaft and streamed wetly to the back of Rachel's throat.

"Ummm Hmmm!...Commm Ommmm!..." Rachel encouraged. She stopped jacking him and waited expectantly as she stared up at her gasping boyfriend. She knew that there was a lot more sticky stuff to come.

Dan grimaced as his balls recoiled mightily and then began a rapid fire series of spasms.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." he cried as his initial blast of sperm was followed by a feverish torrent of incendiary spurts.

"Ummmm!...Ohhhhh!...Mmmphhh!..." Rachel gasped, swallowing frantically to try and keep up with Dan's frantic deluge. But there was too much come and suddenly she was gagging and she had to let him slip from her mouth. Dan was still looking down on her as she pulled his cock down and aimed his spewing wand at her face.

"Unnn Hnnn!...Come on baby!...That's it!...Come for me!..." she urged between gasps for breath, stroking Dan's spasming tool in an irresistible rhythm.

"Ohhhh!...My Goddd!...Unnn!..." Dan panted, still frantically fucking into Rachel's shuttling hand. As he continued to come, trails of sperm splattered wetly across her lips, her cheeks, her dark glasses and into her hair.

"You come so much baby!..." Rachel cooed, licking her lover's pearlescent goo from the corner of her mouth as she lewdly jacked him off in time with his ejaculation.

Dan could only stare spellbound at the obscene spectacle of his ex-girlfriend tirelessly masturbating him into her smiling face. Helplessly he hunched upwards from his toes again and again with every spasm of his aching testicles.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!'' he gasped until only feeble trickles of sperm were seeping from his knob and dribbling onto Rachel's patiently coaxing hand.

It was then, as he looked nervously around him to see if anyone had noticed what was going on, that he saw Heather approaching his car. She was heavily burdened with the picnic cooler and looking at him with a questioning expression.

"Oh shit!..." he gasped, trying to extricate himself from Rachel's clutches before Heather could see what was happening.

But Rachel had also seen Dan's girlfriend approaching and she wasn't going to make it that easy for him. She gripped him firmly by the cock with one hand and by the balls with the other.

"So it's a date now, right Danny?...You're going to call me next Friday and we'll go out!...You won't disappoint me now will you lover?..." Rachel asked, giving his still throbbing genitals a torturous squeeze.

"Unnn!...O.K.!...Sure Rachel!... I will!...I mean I won't!... Naahh!..." Dan stammered, frantically shifting his weight from foot to foot under Rachel's rough manhandling.

"Promise?..." Rachel demanded, wrenching his balls just a little bit harder.

"Yesss!...Yes!...I promise!..."

And with that, just as Heather was putting the cooler down beside the car, Rachel released Dan's greasy equipment.

Danny awkwardly turned away, stuffing himself back into his pants as Heather walked over to Rachel's car.

"Dan? I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. Did you forget about me?"

"I'm sorry Heather!..." Dan stammered, just barely managing to make himself decent before Heather was at his side.

"I bumped into an old friend and must have lost track of time while we were talking.... Unnn!...Heather, this is Rachel. ...Rachel McAllister.... Rachel this is Heather."

Rachel was casually wiping her face and her mouth with her hand as Dan introduced her. She hadn't really been very successful in cleaning herself up. There was still a gleaming trail of come streaking from the corner of her jaw and up into her blonde hair. Rachel didn't seem to be worried about it. She smiled at Heather from behind her dark glasses as she extended her hand out of the car window.

"Hello Heather! I've heard so much about you!..." Rachel said as the two women shook hands.

Heather pulled her hand back and looked at her sticky palm doubtfully.

"Well it was good to see you Dan but I've really got to go. Richard is expecting me. Don't forget to give me a call. My number's in the book. Nice to meet you Heather. Bye..."

And with that, Rachel started up the BMW, carefully backed it up, and with a casual wave out the window, drove away.

"Dan? Who was that? What were you two doing?..." Heather asked in a very suspicious tone.

"Ummm?...That was just my old roommate's ex-girlfriend?...She wanted to know what he was doing these days. I think she wants to see him."

"That girl looks like she could be a lot of trouble..." Heather said cattily.

"Oh no!...She's not like that!.." Dan said, shifting himself uncomfortably in his come smeared underwear.

He went and picked up the cooler and slid it into the van.

Heather looked at him and then at the BMW that was disappearing at the end of the parking lot. She didn't look very happy for someone who had just spent a day at the beach.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,710 Followers