All Comments on 'Daring Lisa Marvell Ch. 06'

by rd75000

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ShyExposureShyExposurealmost 8 years ago
THe End? I think not!!

There is no way I want to stop reading this. You have just stepped into new territory after writing about her very hot, yet innocent escapades. I want to see how her colleagues dare her now in more things now that she bares not only her breasts, but pussy lips as well. No. Miss Marvel fights on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Loved the way Danielle, Nicole and Natalie wore their bras and panties for the Saturday newscast. Would really love to see them Sue and Ashley and maybe the sports reporter broadcasting in their underwear and becoming just as daring as Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
UK tv already does this

The BBC sportscaster Gary Linekar hosted Saturday's football show in his underwear, to pay off on a wager. One of the other terrestial channels has a nude dating show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

I would encourage you to continue the story with more chapters. Maybe they do a special for cable and web that is ultra-sexy?

spyraloutspyraloutalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Perfect progression. Loved the details of the other daring reporters. Loved the exposure of the p-lips, twice. Loved the sexual aspect of the video with implied masturbation. You managed to keep the believability factor and amp up the sexiness at the same time.

YOU HAVE TO KEEP GOING! You have created the perfect setup to continue to push boundaries outside of the constraints of broadcast TV and even involve the other reporters beyond Lisa.

I look forward to this series the most on Literotica. Thanks and keep up the good work. :)

idriveuidriveualmost 8 years ago
Now thats the way to finish a story!

I have really enjoyed all your Lisa Marvel stories and I really hope you continue. I loved the way every one pulled together and showed thier support (and undies LOL). Now that Lisa will be broadcasting on the web the possibilities are endless. If this is the end, and I hope it isn't, you sure went out with a bang thats for sure. I do hope you continue and thankyou or sharing your stories with us.

DW

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please be back faster

I just have a few requests.

1) Do come back quicker this time. Don't make us wait 2 or more years. That is the time it takes for some game sequels to come out. So please, do come back fast.

2) Hope to see other anchors, channels and shows, not just NEWS have more nudity.

3) Keep it CMNF. No one wants to see naked dudes on T.V. Case in point, the failure of naked news male version.

Mnghm17Mnghm17over 7 years ago
Clever thinking

Like the way you think and write. Another series, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too long have I waited...

...for the return of Lisa Marvel and her intrepid band of daring, baring newsmen and women! I thought you'd never return, and now that you have, your readers are like the viewers of the Ch. 4 late-night news...turned on and tuned in (or should I say tuned in and turned on?) Either way, a fitting end to an enjoyable series...or is It? I noticed many of your other fans asking you to continue to inform us about Lisa Marvel and her Channel 4 news crew's late-night randy antics, to which I also would not be adverse, let me tell you!!!

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
Lisa is a real Darling !

I've really enjoyed both the Lisa stories.

Daring, exciting and titillating yet not overtly sexual, just brilliant story telling.

I do hope there will be more of daring, darling, Lisa !

5 Stars is nowhere near enough, but it's all we've got.

Rapier

Nina27Nina27about 3 years ago

Loved the entire series. Perhaps you could expand it?

ichselberichselberover 1 year ago

Love this story, thank you for a great, long series. There is so much going on here. And I know you're probably busy with life, but you can tell from the comments here (some a bit over-eager and demanding) that we're all excited about your amazing writing, and would happily come back to read more should you ever have time to write again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry, but slow,predictable and dull

LaxmdLaxmd8 months ago

This is by far my favorite series I have read great writing kept it entertaining I’m late to the party I know but I hope you would consider coming back and writing again.

MorevinilaMorevinila6 months ago

Magnificent finale,

Writer61Writer613 months ago

I thought the concept of this series, based on 'dares' rather than reports from situations involving nudity, was a little weaker than the first. That said, the overall storyline was coherent and each scenario told well.

Looking forward to the story arc continuing. Getting other characters more involved is promising.

Thank you for what you have done so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous