All Comments on 'Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 02'

by LeMondial

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pity

these niggers are too transparent and dumb. no wonder that they have been discriminated against and fucked as slaves. you have to wonder at their pathetic attempts at getting some revenge on their white masters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Work!!!

This is the best cuckold literature I've ever read! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Big dicks...

I have talked to a number of women about penis size and most have told me that it is something of a myth. Girth seems more important than length and really large penises are just plain uncomfortable. The trouble with black cuckold stories is their implicit racism. Blacks are painted more like animals than people (horses, bulls, etc.) I realize these are fantasy stories and indeed, some women do enjoy having sex with men who are not their husbands and the opposite is certainly true, but defining Black people as animals doesn't do any favors for Black people, or their desires to be seen as regular folk, with the same rights as everyone else. If I were a woman, I would want to have sex with a man because he was a considerate lover, not because he had the proportions of a donkey. Generally speaking, some white women like black men because they are considerate and appreciative. According to your physical descriptions of Blacks as being the superior race, they should have taken over the world by now. The last time l looked the d8134ominate race in the world is Asian, noted for small bodies, small breasts and ahem, small dicks. So much for the big dick theory of racial superiority.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

so every white guy or non black guy is loser n every black is winner with big fat cock? y cant these stories be any smart?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It really is true. Women prefer large penis, and chocolate flavored is strong. Its good for a white wife to experience true sex with a Black man. Thats progress, thats feminism. Thats euphoria. Breeding cums natural when BBC enters the arena, and its a woman's right to get fucked by the strongest contender. Fuck the patriarchy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous