All Comments on 'Darkling Tower'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BazzleBazzle7 months ago

As its Mr Doom, it has to be 5* Very well done.

ChopinesqueChopinesque7 months ago

Hitchcock. Like an episode on his old tv show. Or Rod Serling. With a few little edits. Be proud sir.

SkanderbegSkanderbeg7 months ago

I wondered if the underlying beat of the music was...doom, doom, doom, doooooom. Very entertaining and original.

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaru7 months ago

This is a fun story! and exceptionally written. The unsettled atmosphere was very well done. Also... I want an office just like Charlotte Darkling's 😋😈

5*

KeithW66KeithW667 months ago

A marvelous story, Is seems a one way trip for each new mail tenant, The story leave a lot of unanswered question in the countdown to the 2nd party

StrappySandalsStrappySandals7 months ago

A lot of good writing without much purpose...or maybe deeper than my small mind can follow!! Either way, Congratulations on your award for the contest!!!

dudley_tundishdudley_tundish7 months ago

1. You must have gotten a good bulk discount on clichés given the number used in describing rhe women.

2. It requires an extraordinary suspension of disbelief to swallow your premise that a modern American male at the top of a lucrative and exceedingly competitive career would meekly accept his fate resigned rather than fighting back.

3. There's a crater-sized hole in the story. If, on each Halloween, the previous year's new guy became the sacrifice, how is it that there were multiple men at the party? You never bothered to address that inconsistency.

I rated the story as average based solely on your apparent facility with the written word, and that was generous. The story deserves less for the technical errors I described.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good except there are only 356 (or 366) days in a year.

Also Dudley sounds like the type who would definitely get trapped in the Darkling Tower.

ravus96ravus966 months ago

Like the concept, strong intro personally thou surprised it was the winner after reading some of the other contenders. Still congratulations on the win. The exact quote is eluding me something about quality furniture shining through years of dust without the need to polish, still if it was polished....

JuicyplayJuicyplay6 months ago

It works well for me as a kind of allegory of the way sex entices me into another world and almost makes everything else pale into insignificance. My wife says she is surprised I get anything else done, given how much I both think, write and do about sex!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany5 months ago

A story about a society of vicious, toxic, violent narcissistic women, justifying their cult of killing men by pointing out how smart, confident and narcissistic the victims are. Sure works as some sort of allegory...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.