All Comments on 'Darlene's Plan'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 179 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 2 years ago

Dope story, Bob. Looking forward to your Dec 6 story. Thanks for posting. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope, maybe write another ending where they divorce. The woman is just PLAIN DUMB

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

What a pair! I love Darlene and Bill. Rock'n'roll! Eternal thanks.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

You just had to add that bullshit ass ending.. leave the bitch cuz clearly she has no respect.. funny thing is women always talk about tell your problems talk to me, but then plan something stupid like what she did smh... DONT GET MARRIED GUYS STAY SINGLE GET YOUR MONEY UP AND FUCK SLUTS

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

this may be arguably the worst story you've ever written

penneydog55penneydog55over 2 years ago

She tell fibs? I don't trust her.

5 stars🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🤪

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

"I can pay a whore herd of attorneys to fight you." I bet she can.

So where are the consequences?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once again, the woman in JPBs story gets off completely consequence free (the money cost her nothing, dinner and sex should have been a given already). And the husband in the JPB story just caves completely for a little sex; as usual. Plus, the husband has to clean up HER mess at her job. Pathetic. I suppose it’s written well, so 2 stars.

XimandXimandover 2 years ago

1 star

What nonsense. Kissing another man doesn't count as cheating or warrant a divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next time she gets pissed off at her husband, to get even She will fuck the asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of your worst stories ever…and I like your work.

From the opening sequence, this was destined to be shit. As an example, my wife went to the movie Dune with one of her male friends. It’s platonic and I’m not jealous, why would I be? She’s not going to cheat and I wholeheartedly trust her.

She enjoyed the movie and I got to stay home and watch a movie with our kids.

Reading about some idiot husband losing his shit says that he doesn’t trust his wife and they might as well get divorced now, because sooner or later, they’ll resent each ither

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Nice one. Not sure about her excuses though. 4 stars

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Despite nothing happened I still think the wife was stupidly playing with fire. The pussy hound knows how to get date rape drug. MC's a real man. Thanks JPB at least you didn't post a duck story today...

I hate cuckold stories.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

Not up to your usual high standards. There is no part of her going out with a sexual predator and intending to make out with him that is acceptable for a married woman. She's a housewife, not an undercover vice cop.

-

The risks involved (and disrespect to her husband) massively outweigh her pathetic revenge of leaving the guy with "blue balls". Besides, he's not going to have blue balls if he drugs her and spends all night raping her comatose body is he?

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Yeah, sure. Nothing happened. Did the private dick smell the jerks fingers after wifey was dropped off.

Did it pass the husband test? Don't think so at all Bob. Shit, twenty five minutes making out and wife's reaction to knowledge of pending P. I. report just tends to show her ability to put a spin on her actions. She had a few days to come up with the blue balls story.

Enjoyed the read. Thanks

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

I guess she was 'catfishing' with ol' John. Gotta love MC and his creating and using his Direct Action Plan! Also, the LAW says that sexual harassment and 'hostile work environment' can be created by any employee(s) engaging in inappropriate behavior. So, in the real world, John would've been (dry) toast after MC's first visit to his office.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

this is the type of mentality that gives women the idea that a man getting fucked can over come anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the better stories

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Nice turn.

She REALLY was doing the “stringing along” thing. But she was absolutely positively stupid about it. She’d never know when he slipped her a Mickey, then she’d have ended up fucked by Carter and fucked by hubby. You don’t go out to sea and chum with your own body without a cage. She had no cage. She was “I’ll just make a couple of cuts in my feet and dangle them in the water. The blood should attract sharks if not barracuda”. Can she be that stupid?

But the turn was original and good.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

So she disrespected her husband and violated her wedding vows because toying with an office cad for nothing more than her own amusement/boredom was more important to her than her husbands love and faith?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm no guy would keep her. Not after going then making out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I call bullshit on this story. Three stars only because this writer makes an attempt to post something entertaining.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

She dissed him bad. She needs more hurt. D

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

Duke's Steak House sounds like the perfect recipe to save a marriage. Fucking his brains out probably won't hurt, either. It is, however, creepy to hire a detective to spy on your wife. Lucky for him Darlene is so forgiving, although given the circumstances, it's the smart play. One wonders if she knows something about Mr. John Carter that hubby and the detective don't know. It's great to read another of your stories. Five stars from me, JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't believe she was going to do nothing. She wouldn't have gone out with him. It was just a matter of time. She should have told him NO, and told her husband, so he could give him the attitude adjustment he gave him later...

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

Her rationalization for going on the date with another man, including making out with him in a car for 20 minutes, are just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He might not be a cuck right now but he will be soon. I'd never take her back.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Truly not one of your better efforts. The narrative and pace was such that I couldn't really warm up to the characters or plot line. Regrettably - 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see a post from you. But please proof-read more closely in the future, or get an editor. This was full of typos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not one of your better stories

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

Wife risks her marriage, to go on a date with a rumored date rapist, so she can bust his balls?

You made her too stupid to be believed

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Just plain SILLY. To turn him down at the office in front of her co-workers would have far more effect than going out with him in private and not going all the way. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Either way Darlene was going to be looked on as a cheating wife. She's the one who derailed her career. How could she be with a man for 23 years and not know him. I guess she'd heard enough stories and wanted a taste, so she made up this "revenge" plan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3:49 pm and he's in bed??? She's coming home from a date at #:49 pm? That means she is arriving home to shower before cooking dinner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for your tale Bob! It didn't go where I thought. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Anon (10/27/21) : "As an example, my wife went to the movie Dune with one of her male friends. It’s platonic and I’m not jealous, why would I be? She’s not going to cheat and I wholeheartedly trust her."

I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even if she had a plan to embarrass the asshole not letting her husband know was the dumbest thing she could do. And if nothing else the rest of the women in the office know there is a protective husband who might be on the market soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Classic JPB. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In these type of stories where a wife insists on going out with another man I don't understand why the husband doesn't go along. Her original story was that the guy was lonely and wanted companionship or something like that. Husband should say "fine, WE will take him out dinner". If she protests then again lay down the law but follow through.

If her plan all along was to string the guy along and never do anything then just keep working and never do lunch or dinner. She wins! The guy will forever know she was the one that got away and he never gets in her pants.

I also agree that making out for 25 minutes in a parking lot is not something that a good wife does. I know two wrongs don't make a right but this guy needs to go out with his buddies to a stop club, get some lap dances and find some young hot chick to make out with for at least 25 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She lies!

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

What the hell, Bob? Starting to write cuck and RAAC stories now? 1 star.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

I would have divorced her. PERIOD. Sitting in the car for 25 minutes making out? Probably giving him a hand job. This was NOT one of your better stories. Next date would be in a motel room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He kept his promise to John Carter but not his wife. What consequences does she or did she face? He was all tough on her to be prepared to face the consequences if she goes out with John yet she does, and nothing happens. The office gossip and crap would have occurred anyway. He doesn't divorce her, doesn't support her quitting, he is going to have sex with her and accept what she says and did. 25 minutes of making out in a car and who knows what else happened that the PI did not see and she is back in good graces? She wears the pants in that family.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

I would not have fought over her. Then after the date, I’d show her the door. But, that’s a common story. This is at very least is a refreshing new take. With a twist. So, 5 star.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 2 years ago

It’s a good day when JPB adds a story. Thank you, Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Next I'll take you out to the best restaurant in town, feed you, ply you with drinks, and then bring you home and fuck your brains out. The fucking your brains out to be a continuing part of our lives."

Women like Darlene think their pussy's made of gold and that using the "Fuck him till he forgets" approach solves all relationship issues with men. No ones that great of a fuck to put up with such a disrespectful shit attitude as Darlene's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks, Bob, for another entertaining story.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

I'd be interested to know if you actually believe in the type of man you wrote about. If so, then it will verify other comments about your cuck writing on this site. The story was written well but your choice of available choices for the main character would not be close to being acceptable by most men. He doesn't have to divorce the threatening bitch. He could have just instituted a formal separation and never went back. Let her precious trust fund that she obviously does not share keep her warm at night. You write well but, please, stop writing like a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typical JPB story. Bill caved way too early. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope. Nope, and triple Nope. She obviously isn't wired correctly to be married to have *any* of that happen, including her opening line up top. No need to hire a detective, just a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just not that good. Darlene’s explanations were very weak tea. And her distrust of her husband was dispositive — no reason at all to not clue him in on tne harebrained scheme she was attempting.

.

Hubby was consistently correct in his behavior. Darlene not getting it was illustrative of her stupidity.

.

Not sure how or why this relationship can survive.

.

3 ***

King_WillieKing_Willieover 2 years ago

"Nothing happened".

Sure. 25 minutes in a car jerking him off while getting fingered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always like stories by Just Plain Bob. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since when did Darlene become the avenging angel in the office.? If she really wanted to clip his wings, she would have gone to HR and filed a sexual harassment charge against the guy. When an amateur (Darlene) tries to take down a professional (John) the amateur always loses. Darlene may have sent John home this time with "blue balls" but I would put serious money on John having the last laugh.

And what's with the coming home at 3:49 in the morning after what was suppose to be only a simple dinner and dancing night out to "comfort" a grieving John after his mother died. By the way, that "grieving" argument as an excuse for the night out lasted all of 5 seconds. After that it was only referred to as a "date" in the story.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

I guess a average rating is borderline. Not your usual writing style, a few gaps here and there. It seemed very rushed and lacked interesting detail.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A very ordinary story, no imagination, no flair.

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Weak

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 2 years ago

Let me see if I get this: Life partner wife announces to husband she’s going on a date with the office rapist but it’s OK because they’re married. Why she would something as stupid as tell him is never explained but there it is.

Meanwhile her real motive is to flirt with the rapist so she can either brag about resisting his charms or commiserate about being raped herself to his rape victims in the office. Whichever comes first.

Hubby meanwhile pops a cork and flounders around hiring private eyes whose report he ends up ignoring, punches the rapist in the nose and gets a blowjob from his wife who he has, unaccountably, forgiven for all that shit and and now everything is fine?

That’s it? That’s the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A whimsical piece , but nothing more than that .

She knew her husband was not onboard with her planned evening , yet she still went ahead . And if she was aware of the potential use of date rape drugs her latest given plan could have turned to disaster .

I don't buy it . Her whole attitude came across as cold and calculating .

And anyway , who made her ' the office guardian of ladies virtue '

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Frankly...the logic and evidence provided by Just Plain Bob is insufficient to allow a reasonable reader to properly suspend belief, a critical element of making a story work. The whole middle and denouement/conclusion are based on the wife's undocumented assertions that she was working a honey trap on the perp. ALL of the evidence points to her preplanned infidelity/betrayal of her husband and marriage vows. The fact that she chose to use a adulterous "date" with the subsequent documented follow through kissing and fondling in the parked car...further substantiates the profound nature of her disrespect and contempt for her husband. The fact that she did not share her plan with him prior to her actions moves this into utter contempt....and her rather lame rationalizations and obviously fabricated post date explanations fundamentally invalidate any positive conclusion.

In short NO reasonable husband would believe her fabricated honey trap plan rationalizations... Her utterly unsubstantiated assertions are simply too obvious a fabrication based on the hard evidence provided by both the detective's report, the rather detailed evidence from the office personnel, the guilty cringing of the perp, and her last minute desperation/panic.

In short only a total idiot would instantly change their direction, believe whole heartedly, and offer to go to the office manager to "fix" a situation based on the slut wife's unsubstantiated assertions.

Sorry Just Plain Bob....this one fails the bullshit test. I love your stuff...and you are on my favorites, but this one really needs a reworking to bring it up to your normal standards... 2 STARS

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Definitely divided on my feelings on this one. On the one hand Bill didn't take any shit in the beginning but turned pretty wimpy in the end with the promise of a good meal and a little pussy. Not saying he should have put her out with the trash but she needs to earn her way back and a good meal and a little pussy is far from what she needs to do.

HikingThruHikingThruover 2 years ago

Instead of planning to disrespect her hubbie, why didn't she and all the girls conjure up a plan to deal with their serial rapist? First hubbie says it's all about her total lack of good judgement and her disrespect, and then it's all better b/c she only kissed him? She still planned it, still decided to do it AFTER hubbie warned her not to, and then wipes slate magically clean with promise of more sex? The outcome doesn't really match up to the offenses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

bit of a sudden about turn at the end going from being p1ssed because of lack of respect to being all ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No she is over the line. Kissing for two sconds or twenty minutes is over the line with a pussy hound What would Darlene had done if he went out with to town bicycle? Devorice is the only outcome with is kind of disrespect. File the papers and let the games begin. If one person wants out of a marriage then you no longer have a marriage. You simply do not do any of the court order Bullshit. After a while the judge will give up and grant the devorice to get you out of the system. You might go to jail for a little bit of time but jail space is needed for criminal offense not some guy trying to get away from a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

meh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and fun, as usual. Re: the plot - the problem with Darlene's plan is that at some point during Operation Blue-Balls, slime-boy will reach his breaking point and *will* bring out the date rape drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, it’s okay to disrespect the husband of 20 years, make her colleagues think she’s cheating on her husband so she can lead a sexual predator on and leave him with blue balls? And making out with him for 25 minutes in the car is what married woman expect to do behind their husbands back?

Still I’ll give you sex …. Why do women say that to get out of the shot, like it’s all men think about and solves all problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just plain awful. Contrived garbage with cardboard characters. Nobody in real life acts like the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh, not impressed. The whole "I wasn't going to do anything besides string him along" line is garbage. He used date rape drugs on two other women, he could have done that to her at any point and she would have been fucked. She was lucky the asshole didn't do it on the first date. Besides that she lied to her husband, she disrespected him, she made out with another man for almost half an hour and planned on going on another date (and maybe more). Sooner or later she would have gone further, either willingly or via drugs. Why can't she see that?

Good thing she can buy off her husband with some of her trust fund money.

BrentJWBrentJWover 2 years ago
Bleh

Looks like Darlene not only strings along John Carter but her husband as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's a reason prostitutes don't kiss, it's too intimate. Should've thrown her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

toss the whore to the curb that is all she deserves for going out on a date with another man he needs some balls and not give in to the slut

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

Oh my god, you don't go on a date with another man when you are married! No matter what. Why is this even debated? And making out for 25 minutes (which is a long time and must have included groping), is in violation of any relationship. If he doesn't divorce her, then she needs to get her shit together, find a new job and lover boy run out of town whatever the decision. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Average story, terrible ending. Once again the "little head" ruled. Given the level of her disrespect and absolutely ignoring her husband's wishes, how could he possibly do anything but divorce her? Spend ALL of the boat fund and get a divorce. She can't stop it for long. This is a story about how a man gets led around by his dick and ignores real life. Again, decent story, terrible ending. Bad Bob, BAD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

🤣🤣Sure thing there manly Anon.🤣🤣 "From the opening sequence, this was destined to be shit. As an example, my wife went to the movie Dune with one of her male friends. It’s platonic and I’m not jealous, why would I be? She’s not going to cheat and I wholeheartedly trust her."

Doesn't all wives have date nights with male "friends". 🤣 Let us know when she takes the kids and half of everything you own if not more and you're paying for her "platonic" friend to fuck your EX-wife in your old house and bed. 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uninformed husband didn’t know the plan.

The hole (her) plan could gone wrong.

A little lack of trust on both parties.

LOVE. Slap*hapy*papy. #9

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

He told her,

there'd be consequences if she went on that date.

What consequences were there?

I guess them both being liers

makes them a matching pair.

But certainly not people I'd like to know.

2 out of 5 from me.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Why

Does every author use the term "fucking your brains out". I can't believe I'm reading this dribble there's no way a man or real woman can have sex 3 to 4 times in a session, I know this is fantasty but why not use some reality.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 2 years ago

Duke's Steak House, Fuck his brains out, AND! more than enough to buy an d completely rig with the latest gear the new fishing boat!

ManoBlueManoBlueover 2 years ago

This was garbage.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I like him punching Carter out, but he forgave Darlene a little too quickly after her “date”. I agree with other comments that married women don’t date other men. Good story in the usual JPB vein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bob, ""Please"" don't go back to your old subtle 'cuck stories. You're too good of a writer to cause your fans the agony of moving away from you again, now that you seem to be making a welcomed comeback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just one of your usual. Average story; average score. 3*

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Liked it a lot but she has a great deal of disrespect to make up for.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Ya know fiction and all i use to know some buddies back in the day who use to tell some tall and outlandish tales to there significant other when they got caught with there hands in the cookie jar. This Odysseus yarn of a tale that Darlene spun comes off as a hail mary play to get the ball into the end zone and save her marriage. Cause reading it, it just sounds like bullshit to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
sort of like

Not your best work JPB but not your worst either.

3 stars it is

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

You got ante meridiem and post meridiem mixed up. Threw me for a minute as I was expecting a different reaction from Bill if she came home the next afternoon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was horrible even with JPB normal standard of writing, NEEDS a hell of a lot of editing, NEEDS a rewrite, WHY get the PI involved if he ain't going to get the report? And yet AGAIN unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@BSreader: Every author who uses the term has had it happen to them. So, they know what they're talking about *and* are living proof that their brains are actually gone afterward. (And JPB is never, hardly ever, serious, so I take the lighthearted fun as it's intended...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't care too much for this story.

But to the recent comment about sex 3 or 4 times a session?

Not all the time. But I've gotten it up 3 or 4 times during a "session". Over the course of an hour or two I've fucked a number of women 3 or 4 times. And they didn't seem to complain all that much either....

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

I wonder how this could be rated so much lower for such a great author. Unfortunately, now I know. :0/ barely a 3*

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

I'm a JPB fan, but this wasn't a JPB story I am accustomed to. I didn't believe the wife's explanation of the situation, and I'm surprised the that husband, the one that said that there WOULD be consequences, seemed to believe her and, well, there were no consequences.

Even so... JPB, I really appreciate you writing.

rjm2rjm2over 2 years ago

I typically like your stories. I gave you 3 stars, only because I can't do 2 1/2. It's right the between dislike, and average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!! That must be some golden pussy or one hell of a steakhouse to let that amount of disrespect slide.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 2 years ago

Well if there's a load of garbage on this page ...it's lots of anon (and some other idiots) commentators talking out their ass. Write your own stuff and let us compare! Good fun little tale JPB thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. Never thought I’d give JPB a one. But that ending… seriously? Did the husband get hit with the Martian Stupid Ray?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She lied about her plan, she is just bullshitting her gullible husband. He wimps out in the end. Next she will cuck him.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...