All Comments on 'Dated the Daughter, but Married the Mother'

by Myhands316

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Want to tell us how you did this??

I can feel all of you... suck my tits and fuck my ass baby.....

I think you need to have some one read what you write

before you submit it..lol I gave the story a 4...

Reader67Reader67about 12 years ago
Got to page 3

Sorry as soon as you started on Mom getting done by other guys & him being ok with it,you lost me....He just got rid of the daughter for more or less the same reason.

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago

Glad to hear you not going to write these three into an incestual relationship. It was a pretty good read until you threw in a little casual lesbianism and then visits to a swingers club, but hey, got to draw the line somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good

This is the first story that I have made a comment on.......great story...please continue

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 12 years ago
Five star XXXcellent story!

I liked the openness and mutual dedication to keeping things sane and pleasant between Susan and Steven.

It's a bit like the film A Tiger's Tale, with Ann Margaret as the mom getting it on with the BF (and getting knocked up with his kid) after her drama queen daughter dumps him.

Anyhow, I love the emotional set-up and plot progression. Much as I love incest stories, I agree completely with your decision not to make it a threesome between Susan, Donna and Steve. Susan and Steve have a good groove together. Donna's got to find her bliss with someone else. Anything else is a train-wreck.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

if you dont know how to have anal sex and suck tits at the same time you aint got the esperence ( yeah i know that is spelled wrong so fuck off ) any way anal sex with you facing eachother is doable so you can still suck some titty.

NormCastleNormCastleabout 12 years ago
Same reason?

Daughter did it to Steven...mom shared her experiences AFTER she and Steven had gotten together...

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
i love the story

really a good story. and to the child who does not know how to do anal and suck a tit - the internet is an amazing place - look it up. but the fact it is anal does not mean she cant do cowboy and lean down, nor does it mean you cant do anal with her on her back and hyou on top. you obviously need an experienced woman to help you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You lost me when the mother started her consented cheating

This was a rather fantastic story but you lost me with the addition of the mothers fuckbuddy, then adding the swapping and finally the ultimate scream of wimp his want to eat another man's cum from her. I honestly can't see how any guy that does this has any self respect or how any woman could respect a man that does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Shuddered not Shuttered

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
slut family wimp guy

HOW????!!!!!! did the guy turn into a wimp like that........................you my friend amaze me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice piece but...

wel, u did gr8 wit ds piece kipin me spell bound jus to get to d end but i tink d mother got smarter wt d daughters predicament...any ways,nice work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Jus Saying

I didn't read this story but wanted to write a comment to tell you

That the only stories I like of you are the lesbian ones

I hope you write more of those

Jus Saying.........

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
Not Bad

I too am a fan of your lesbian stories but because it's been a while since you posted, I decided to check this one out. It was good, not really my favorite genre but I still enjoyed it. Keep up the good work and my thanks for sharing.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
you had me until

he wanted to suck other guys cum out of her pussy and took her to the "club" so she could do other men. it was well written though.

Myhands316Myhands316almost 12 years agoAuthor
To clairfy through my laughter.

Well hello my readers, I thought I'd clarify some things about my little story that many of you who have commented might have missed.

1. Can it be called cheating if you're not breaking the rules?

2. I never said he ate creampie, but that he teased his wife about it. Just like I tease my wife about going out and findig a 25y/o redheaded co-ed to bring home and share...(BTW, we celebrated 20years last month)

3. What's a little bi-sexuality between friends? The girls were not lesbians, but played together to knock off the edge, so they stopped making stupid mistakes with men. Just like if you eat a snack before shopping, you leave that $20.00 Death by Choloate Cheesecake in the deli section instead of on your hips.

4. When is it better to sow your wild oats; before or after the wedding?

5. Along with four... Where is it better to experment and play, where it is safe and there are rules, or where you have no control?

Last but never least... It's a fictional story. No republicians were hurt in the making of this story. The moral of the story is, 'Sometimes you might get what you want, if you ask first.'

I was in a whimical mood when I wrote this. It was all about fun, no major issues involved. Just a stray thought that ended up becoming a story. I'm cleaning up a longer story, and for all those who have asked, I'm also working on another lesbian love story also.

thanks

Myhands316

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
Doesn't gel

Susan continuing to have sex with Carole after starting the relationship with Steve puts her in the same class as Donna. She isn't cheating, but that make Steve a willing cuckold. Adult clubs, where anything goes, puts a doubt on Steve and Susan's ideas of married life,

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Good One ;)

Good read, good laugh.

Nice character build and decent flesh out.

While not necessary, a chap two would be fun.

Thx.

rohit7785rohit7785over 9 years ago
i wonder

a good one for the category it is in :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love your work

I love your work .just wish that alot of your story's was true too life.

Sign Don A Moody

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
It was a pretty good story

and then it jumped the shark with the lesbian affair of his beloved and their experimentation with swinging. The instant she starts suggesting including others in their sex life, he should realize the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Run away!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Okay but got a bit gay at the end

Not sure he was a cuckold or not because I quit reading when he agreed to her asking him if it was okay to have a 3 some. Sorry just cant read that crap

tnoldguytnoldguyabout 6 years ago
Really enjoyed it

And yes, Steve ended up with the right woman. Donna was definitely not mature enough for marriage yet. Steve and her mom did her a favor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Public service message good . didn't pay attention to category. Not into swinging.

Not monogamous if include others!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

interesting and very good. Until, all the private swap club stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyhands316@Myhands316
The most recent update! Hi, and thank you for taking time to read this. Hello, I have received questions from a few readers asking why I haven't posted anything new. I haven't stopped writing, but I have stopped posting on this site due to an unresolved issue. Some idiot flag...

story TAGS