All Comments on 'Dating a Porn Actress Ch. 01'

by MidwestConnection

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree still so many questions. Do you plan on continuing this story? I feel it was very long winded...it was more of her past life & story than about dating. I don't think we needed to know every detail of the time with Jerry. I would of rather read more about how he will or won't accept her past. How will he feel when they are out again & someone recognizes her? I hope you plan on continuing writing about what happens now that he knows. Is her daughter now in the "business" Also, another question I had why was she on a dating site? I think she could of gotten any man anywhere. Just curious.

vazkor13vazkor13over 2 years ago

Not Bad, but what is missing IS Real dialogs, not 'I Said, she said'.

burningloveburningloveover 2 years ago

Good start - i like what the guy ( you didn't tell me his name or I didn't read it - you need to name the main character early in the story) does for a living and hobby.

The story begs for 2 or 3 more chapters and a satisfying ending.

Burninglove

MidwestConnectionMidwestConnectionover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your inquires and comments. Part 2 has just been submitted. I hope part 2 will answer some of your questions.. This is my first time writing a story. I'm doing my best, and I hope to improve with time and experience. It's been fun, and I appreciate the comments. Erotic literature is exciting. I believe I did mention his name (Brian) and his hobbies. Maybe I should have done it a little sooner. I'm not trying to confuse anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I sure hope there will be a chapter 2. You need to finish tying up all the loose ends.

RStoreRStoreover 2 years ago

There were some glaring grammar errors. May I suggest finding an editor? Story was good and the errors didn't subtract from it, but it might help.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 2 years ago

Keep writing

You bring a welcome new voice to Literotica.

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

I'm glad there is a part 2. I check if a story is complete or parts deciding if its chapter 1 is worth the read since many never get completed. In the future knowing it will be apart of a series is important. So far very interesting.

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

I liked it a lot. As someone mentioned, it didn't have much dialogue but you were covering a lot of time so that is ok. Hopefully as the story is caught up to her current life, more conversations will develop.

His ex was an ass, the beginning tried to get him to take some of the responsibility but if their marriage was that bad, she either needed to talk to him or leave. Not like there was a kid that might have been keeping her from a divorce. So he was /is boring, she didn't need to carry on multiple long term affairs. I hope at some point she regrets what she did, maybe cheated on herself but that is just me wanting revenge.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 2 years ago

So. Doing the math. He got married at 18 and his wife was having affairs half the time. He seems to have no wild side at all. And no experience.

Just an observation. I liked the read.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 2 years ago

Great story and so true can't wait to read the next chapter.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Writing a good story isn't as easy as it may seem. You write a good story, descriptive and the storyline keeps moving.

I would agree with some other commenters about more first person dialogue instead of describing a scene is more powerful and also helps make the characters more dynamic and personal.

5/5, especially for a first story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's the way a lot of that industry starts. Some slick bastard is nice to them, befriends them, buys things and gets their trust. After they've done these a few years, the fun wears off and they now are recognized for their work only. By then, most are into drugs, or worse. Very few will recover,GOD bless those that want to move on and actually do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A decent start. The Protagonist comes off as a gullible idiot. And that's about the nicest way I can put it. His wife pulls the wool over his eyes not once but twice and then he's super slow as hell to pick up pn the fact he's dating a (retired?) porn star. As for her...she can certainly spin a tale of bullshit, but this guy is getting involved with a single mother pornstar who has likely been run through more times than a Holland tunnel. There are more red flags here than a Chinese parade...yet our gullible simp presses on. I can only imagine how this is going to go....

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

He was really naive about his cheating wife... I keep picturing Christy as Christy Canyon from the 80s porn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous