All Comments on 'Daybreak Ch. 03'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RattlertooRattlertooabout 15 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed this chapter. Keep writing! I can't wait!

PseudonymAPseudonymAabout 15 years ago
I've been checking every day to see if there

was a new chapter! Loving this story! :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 15 years ago
So much potential!

Can't wait for their relationship to begin in earnest.

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Nice

Very good writing. Keep up the good work.

PennLadyPennLadyabout 15 years ago
Good set up

But I'm waiting for the payoff! :) I like Jameson and Charisma and can't wait to how they get to know each other.

lildragonlildragonabout 15 years ago
Exciting!

Can't wait to read more. You really know how to capture a reader's attention.

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 15 years ago
Great!

Now Jameson knows what it's like to be jealous. Not so funny now eh? I like his character...he's just so lovable. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Shame on female authors who make the women in their stories seem stupid!

I really hate it when I see that a female author doesn´t seem to be able to give her female characters at least some sense but makes them look down right stupid! After her first encounter with danger to try to get to her home simply is too stupid to be believed and that angers me. I am not sure whether to go on reading such discriminating stories or not, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
In regards to previous comment

I realize that the last comment was a year ago, but I still feel the need to express my disagreement. The fact that the character went back to her home after being attacked is not really stupid but more like instinctual. When something traumatic happens, your first thought is security, and what could feel more secure then familiar surroundings? I don't feel that this act makes the female lead stupid...simply predictable, since its a very normal reaction to being in a strange place surrounded by strangers regardless of if they swear up and down that they are trying to protect you. Your only thought is that you want to go home, because home is where you feel the most safe.

Keep up the good work..this storyline is very good ♥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous