Dear Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't mind, do it your way, meanwhile, night all, Mary and I are going to bed. Ignore our noises and we'll ignore yours"

With that she took Mary by the hand and let her into the house. As she did Wanda put her lips to my ear, then said "You heard her, let's go guy, I haven't been fucked since you left and I can't wait any more." With that she stuck her tongue in my ear and sent a thrill thru my body.

I took Wanda's hand and as we started to walk toward the house I stopped and turned her around. Holding her naked body tight against my naked body I could feel her hard nipples against me and my ever hardening cock struggling to separate her thighs. My lips to her ear I told her "I can't wait to fuck you. I've hardly thought of anything else for weeks. I must have jerked off at least a hundred times. You can't imagine how much cum I have shot into your pussy."

"Only my pussy? How about down my throat? I've certainly had a lot of imaginary cum down my throat as I masturbated to one favorite fantasy I have of sucking you dry. You are going to let me do that aren't you? I do have a virgin mouth, but tonight I want to be fucked. Fucked hard and often"

"I will certainly do the hard, but after what you did to me in the hot tub, I have doubts about the often."

By then we had reached the bedroom and Wanda let go of my hand and whirled around and laid down on the bed with her knees up and her legs spread. "Enough conversation big guy, it's hot, it's slippery and it's waiting for a hard cock to get inside of it and fill it with cum. You are appointed to fill that position"

By the time she was finished talking I was between her legs, my hard cock was separating the lips of her pussy and her thighs were against my waist as her bare feet were gently kicking my rump urging my quick entry. She was right, her pussy was hot, it was slippery and it was tight against my hard cock as it began to slide in and out as if it had a mind of it's own as Wanda and I kissed and kissed our lips and tongues eagerly sucking and probing each other.

As I felt the sensations course thru my body all I kept saying to myself "Wow! Could anything be better than this." Then as I could feel the inevitable need for release build up within me and feel the change in movements which heralded Wanda's impending orgasm, I heard my self whispering to her. "I want to keep this up forever, I never want to stop, never, never."

About then we both exploded into orgasm, pounding against each other, moaning "I love you." into each other's ear. My cum exploded into her as she gripped my cock so tight that the cum had nowhere to go except to bathe my cock and leak out of her hot cunt."

We lay in that position for a while as our breathing slowed down. Then she pushed on my shoulder and said "Roll over guy, you are a bit heavy to use me as a body pillow." With that I rolled over and feeling a little post coitial chill I reached down and pulled a blanket which had graced the foot of the bed over us and still coupled fell sound asleep. The days driving finally got to me.

Sometime during the night Wanda must have disconnected from me and ended up beside me. It was about ten in the morning when I felt the cover pulled off of me and opened my eyes to see Jan and Mary, Jan on my side Mary on the other side of the bed each with a corner of the blanket in their hand. They both started to grin and it took a minute for me to realize that Wanda was holding my partially erect penis and that my hand was between her thighs and that we were both still naked while they were both dressed. They were both wearing sun dresses and as near as I could tell, nothing else.

As if on signal then both reached down and removed our hands from their resting places and substituted their own hand in their place. Jan began stroking me gently and Mary apparently touched Wanda's pussy and began to stroke it. Wanda reached down and took both wandering hands in her's and said "Easy girls, not now, we haven't finished yet. Your turn will come. Emphasis on the last word."

"OK, but rise and shine, we need to go food shopping. Get a shower and no playing around and Bill can straighten up around here while we girls shop."

We did as ordered and Wanda having seen how May and Jan were dressed, found a similar dress and she too went out naked except for her sun dress. I thought of the excitement of the male population as they watch the girls shop and started my cleanup chores with a hard on.

Cleanup didn't take long and neither did the girls shopping. They were back before lunch with hoagies, groceries and escorts. Two guys who seemed to be reasonably normal who were introduced as John and Jack. Actually both were really named John, I was told, but their friends had nick named one Jack in order to keep them straight. It turned out that they owned a boat they kept at Deep Creek Lake which was nearby and everyone was invited for boating, water skiing and swimming.

We are lunch and then found our way to the marina and spent several enjoyable indulging in a final summer day of water sports. It turned out that everyone was headed for six different colleges sometime during the next couple of weeks. By about three o'clock we were back at the dock.

Obviously we couldn't end the day at that point so it soon was settled that we would all clean up and meet at a place called Jimbo's which specialized in barbecued everything. With the plans made we returned to the cabin. Jan and Mary were teasing each other about what they were going to do sexually with the guys. While Wanda and I headed to the outdoor shower for a quick shampoo and wash down they headed for their bedroom and closed the door.

The outdoor shower actually was quite private so we not only got naked but were also quickly kissing and petting. Soon we were standing under the shower all washed but stroking each other's genitalia as the water flooded over us. Wanda pulled away enough so that she could look into my eyes as she said "This seem like a great time to practice my cock sucking technique, don't you think."

With that my cock got even harder much to my amazement as I thought that it was already as hard as it could get. "What about Jan and Mary?" I asked.

"They are busy practicing there own oral techniques, but if not they can watch and give us pointers. Quick now bub, yes or no?"

"On you knees girl, start anytime." With that she did just that. She kneeled in front of me and with the shower spraying over her head and my erect cock she placed her hands on her own upper thighs and then leaned forward and placed her open mouth about an inch down my now throbbing cock. She closed her lips around it and than began to tongue it at the same time tightening her whole mouth around it.

It was almost too much, I had to quickly take control of ,myself or I would have come right then. It could be said that this was also my first experience. While not completely true, a couple of attempts by girls also inexperienced had not even produced an orgasm. I did regain some control and sucked the cum back into my testicles and prostate. Wanda slowly began to bob her head slowly back and forth taking more and more of me into her mouth as I mumbled words of love and satisfaction.

I can still recall how she almost seemed to be milking it. She would loosen her mouth slightly as she took it into her mouth then tighten her tongue as she pulled away. Having never had a good oral experience I thought it almost overwhelming and I said as much. Wanda stopped long enough to say "I'm doing exactly what Jan told me to do, she made me practice by sucking her fingers while she masturbated."

My mind created a mental image of that event it was almost too much for me. I was having trouble holding back my orgasm. Meanwhile that incredible feeling each time she pulled her head back was continuing and I needed to warn her "I'm close, I'm going to come, I can't hold it back any more." With that she seemed to be bobbing her head frantically as my cum started to spurt into her mouth. She was moaning and gulping and her hands had moved to my buttocks as she seemed to be trying to pull me further into her mouth. Later she told me that she was kneeling with her heel was against her pussy and that as I was coming she was coming also and humping against her own heel which served to greatly intensify her own orgasm.

I don't think that I have ever had a more satisfying experience in my life, I don't know how much cum came out of me, She said a lot but I do know that my penis kept pulsing and pulsing in prolonged orgasm as she swallowed and swallowed.

She pulled her mouth away and rested her head against my waist with her hands clasped behind me just below my buttocks. I had my hands behind her head holding her against me as the shower poured down on us both. After a bit she stood and with our arms around each other and the water still spraying over us she opened her mouth to the water and drank and the looked at me and said "Wow! My first B J and I did good, I think. Didn't I?" I just nodded as she continued.

"I loved it, I could feel your excitement in my mouth and I knew I could make you come at my will. I loved the control I felt. I didn't think that I would like the taste but it's OK, something like my own cum. I can't wait until you do me, but I guess we got to go. The wait will do me good, build up the anticipation. Right?" With that she kissed me lightly on the lips with a quick touch with her tongue, slapped me on the but and took off toward the house.

I turned off the shower and dried myself somewhat and followed her in. Soon we all managed to get organized and head out to Jimbo's. We met Jan and Mary's friends and had a good time. The girls eventually parted separately each with a guy leaving Wanda and I to make our way home. On the way back we came to an overlook from which you could see the moonlit lake and the boats cruising around creating phosphorescent wakes and we stopped for a few minutes.

Wanda was wearing the same sun dress that she had worn that morning. This time I thought that she was wearing underclothing but when I ran my hand up her thigh as we started to kiss I found her panties missing. Funny how something like that will produce a strong reaction in me. It was instant hard on. My hard cock was staining for release as we necked. I turned her around and laid her back across me so that she was between my chest and the steering wheel. Her feet were against the passenger door and her knees were raised some and spread apart. Her dress slid toward her waist as my fingers touched her pussy. It was puffed up and it was slippery from her wetness and it was beginning to throb gently as I slid two fingers between it's lips.

As my fingers sought entrance it seemed to part and I quickly had the first two fingers of my right hand inside of her and my thumb immediately found her clit and began to tease it and cause it to throb.

She must have been still excited by the events of the day because I only stroked my fingers in and out a few time when I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers and then begin to hump against my hand as her orgasm began. She moaned into my mouth as her eager pussy slammed against my hand time and time again as she rode my fingers in and out of her.

Eventually everything subsided except my throbbing cock. She put her head against my shoulder and her left hand on top of my right one to hold it in place inside of her. "You know what I want now don't you darling brother?"

"Yes, I do know, but not here. We are going back to the house and to our bed and then I am going to try to give you as good as you gave me this afternoon."

We got ourselves untangled and I started the car and drove back barely able to keep to the speed limit in my excitement. I wanted to give her the most enjoyable time possible and I had planned this 'event' and fine tuned it in my mind through masturbation's too numerous to count.

We did get home and as we started toward the house I started undressing her. I had her unbuttoned by the time we to the door and I stopped her at the door and slid the dress off her shoulders and toward her feet and grabbed the elastic of her half slip on the way so that she was naked except for her heels as we entered the cabin.

Never have I seen a more erotic sight. We rushed for the stairs, not knowing or would we have cared had we known that Mary and Jack were naked and screwing on the floor in front of the television.

It was no time at all till Wanda was on her back on the bed with her legs over my shoulders and my mouth on her pussy. My hands were on her boobs. My game plan was somewhat shot as it had included a long build up starting at her neck and my tongue going from there to her knees and back up her thighs till it reached where it now was already.

I spread her pussy apart and placed my whole mouth against her wet pussy and applied some suction sucking her clit area in closer to my tongue (got that from a book). I started licking every part of her that I could touch with my tongue paying particular attention to her erect womanhood. I must have been doing something right. She began to come almost instantly and I had trouble maintaining the suction as she humped against my face again and again.

As she came, so did I. I enjoyed a great orgasm without my cock having ever been touched and the thought passed through my head that I hoped that there was a washing machine in the cabin since my underwear and pants were obviously now a mess.

Just as Wanda's orgasm subsided and I started to notice my sopping wet face, she came again. Like she had said to me I loved making her come through. This was going to be fun, I was already thinking of how to produce big orgasms with my mouth and tongue.

I had not stopped licking her clit and I could feel another orgasm building. I took my right hand off her breast and inserted two fingers into her pussy and immediately started pumping them in and out in a fucking like manner. Her pussy grabbed them tight and just that quick she started another round of orgasms. First one then in about thirty seconds another then that followed by another and soon it was just one long continuos event with one rolling right into the other. Eventually she sank back, finished and exhausted.

I untangled myself and gradually got up, undressed, and then decided that I really should shower. The hot water felt good and after a few minutes I felt clean enough to eat and went back to the bed with that idea in my mind. It was not to be. Wanda had found her way between the sheets. She looked so comfortable and relaxed that my body immediately decided that she had the right idea and I crawled in beside her and with my arm across her middle fell sound asleep also.

I woke at six the next morning to a totally quiet house. I dressed quietly and went out to my car. I drove away with a minimum of noise and went into town to find myself some breakfast. It being Sunday morning I bought the inch thick Baltimore Sun and spread myself out at a table in the back of the restaurant and read through the paper as I enjoyed a big breakfast and several cups of coffee. By now the place was full so I packed myself up and departed and drove around the area sight seeing. By the time I got tired of that it was about nine so I found my way back to the cabin.

The girls were starting to stir and since I was good at fixing breakfast I started organizing the kitchen for breakfast to order. One by one they came down, each dressed in very little but since the mood was not erotic I didn't raise the hard on that I might have raised if the chatter had been a little different.

Then came a discussion as to how to spend the day and after some back and forth it was decided to go to Blackwater Falls about an hour and a half away, and to bring makings for sandwiches and non alcoholic drinks. With that decided the girls showered the evidence of last nights sexual adventures away and dressed casually while I prepared the fixings for lunch. Soon we were on our way.

We did the falls, then the rocks above the falls, then swam awhile and then picnicked while we gazed out over the canyon. About two in the afternoon everyone seemed to get a bit raunchy and soon every statement had a double meaning and everyone was doing a lot of laughing and a lot of touching. The touching didn't seem to be confined to our supposed partners but was general.

It wasn't long that I got a distinct impression that either Mary or Jan was available and that maybe Wanda was available to either or both of them, and vice being what it is also versa.

On the way home things settled a bit and the conversation got back to normal. Still there was an air that some thing had been said even though the words had not been spoken. We got back about four and it was decided that since I had done breakfast and a large part of lunch that I was excused from dinner preparation. This suited me fine and I went up to the bedroom and lay down for a nap.

I woke up sometime later with my eyes covered by a hand and a wet tongue in my mouth. I responded both with my lips and tongue and also by having my cock getting hard. Then I felt it being fondled through my shorts as the kiss continued. I quickly decided that the kiss was not from Wanda and I put my hand up and removed the hand that was covering my eyes. I was sure that it was Jan.

It was. She continued to squeeze and massage my erection and I slipped my hand up under her top and found a bare breast and an erect nipple which I began to roll between my fingers. She started to breath harder as did I until a voice from the kitchen interfered, saying. "OK you guys, break it up and get down here, supper is ready and tomorrow is when the orgy is scheduled." We broke quickly and Jan hurried downstairs and I make a quick trip to the bathroom before I followed.

I looked at Jan who looked a little flushed and then at Wanda and Mary who sported a similar look. "Oh, so that's the way it is." was the thought that went through my brain. It was instant erection which I felt arising and I sat down quickly less it become obvious.

But I was not quick enough and Jan popped up with "Looks like Bill is getting some ideas, judging by the bulge in his pants. All in favor of fucking Bill, raise their hand." Instantly four hands went up, two on Wanda and one each on Mary and Jan. "OK Bill, the vote is in, tomorrow is orgy day and everybody gets a piece of everybody else. So you guys better complete you ritual tonight and do whatever it is that you have not done together. Tomorrow you are both public property."

"OK, I'm game, how about you Wanda?" said I. while wondering to myself what her reaction would be to such an outspoken commitment to a lesbian encounter.

She blushed slightly and then said "Well, this weekend was supposed to complete my sex education, so lets do it. After all who knows what kind of a roommate I am going to get in college." That seemed to end the conversation for awhile and we quickly ate our dinner, but don't ask me what we had.

Supper over the girls cleared the table and we retired to the living room and I started a fire as Jan got a bottle of wine from her room. There was one couch in the room and three chairs. One was pretty large and Mary was already sitting in one chair as I passed by her to get to the couch where Wanda was sitting. As I passed her Mary caught hold of my hand and stopped me. "How about a kiss Bill, I feel left out, just like a poor orphan girl." I looked over at Wanda who seemed to be amused so I bent and gently kissed Mary full on the lips. We kissed long and gently with our tongues playing soft games together, kissing but not otherwise touching except that our hands were still attached.

A the evening progressed we all eventually became naked. Then a little later when the wine bottle became empty someone proposed that it be put back in use for a game of SPIN THE BOTTLE. After a couple of rounds of spins we had all kissed and lightly petted each other and were all getting pretty worked up and horny. Each of the girls had felt my hard cock press against them, and Jan who was quite tall had captured it between her legs and we had together managed to wet it's head against her pussy. When that kiss was finished Wanda took my arm and announced that we were going to bed "right now" and that the others would get their chance "tomorrow" and up we went to our bedroom.