Dear Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You up for 69." I whispered as we entered the bedroom. "I've been dreaming of it for months."

"You bet," was her reply "you are not the only one with that fantasy."

"Fantasies, with me or with Jan?"

"Mostly you, a few times her and once or twice, both of you."

We laid down on the bed face to face and started to kiss. Soon I began to move down toward the bottom of the bed kissing her body as I went. I paused at the breasts began to lick at her nipples then placed my whole mouth over the ends of her breasts and sucked gently as I lapped my tongue against her nipples. Somehow my knee was now between her thighs and against her pussy and I could feel her pussy quiver and push against it as I did.

Wanda started pushing and pulling at me till I finally got the message that she wanted me to turn around and start this sixty nine stuff. I did turn around and then we were on our sides with my head was between her thighs. My cock was in her mouth, and our arms were around each others waist as we started ministering to each other's needs.

I let my instincts take over, her thighs were squeezing my ears shutting out all sound except what was coming from within her body. Each time my tongue or mouth moved I could feel or hear an instant reaction, Soon I had my fingers in her and my tongue was licking everywhere, stopping occasionally to concentrate on her clit. I would suck it into my mouth and massage it with my tongue till I could feel her approach orgasm. Then I would slow down and try to hold her there as I concentrated for a minute on the incredible things her mouth and tongue were doing to my cock.

Suddenly my orgasm began to well up within me and I quickly began to tongue Wanda furiously in an attempt to bring her orgasm at the same time.

I succeeded, In just a brief minute we were both humping each other's face for dear life. My cum was spurting out of me as the contractions and tremors coursed through me. Wanda was coming and coming, thrusting her sopping wet pussy against my face again and again, and I was loving every second of it.

Too soon it was over and I was totally relaxed. Wanda must have felt the same way. She moved but slightly and with her lips just around the head of my cock I could feel her starting to breath the deep breaths of sleep. After a while I disengaged myself and lay down behind her in the spoon position. I pulled the sheet and cover over us and slept the sleep of the dead until Jan woke us up about eight the next morning knocking loudly at our locked door.

Well friends, that's the rest of the Wanda and Bill story. There was, before the weekend was over several other encounters between two, three and the four of us but that story is best left for another time.

The weekend over, Wanda and I never had sex again. There was an occasional pinch or, if no one was paying attention, a bit of tongue when we kissed. But now, here we are, both available at the same time. Wanda has just shed her married name, soon we will be living together. We have a big house in a new place, two good friends who share secrets with us living next door. Hopefully this will be the beginning of a great new portion of all our lives.

Regards to all,

Bill