All Comments on 'Decadence'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a family that cums together

What a story!! got off on it three times and ate my cum each time. I found it very hot especially since I grew up fucking my sister and sucking my brother who was also fucking her. I learned early on that sucking cum out of her pussy was a fantastic treat. We fucked her for years and I continued eating her and sucking him. I loved to watch them get it on knowing that once he shot off my treat was available. When I married I talked my wife into fucking other guys so I could continue to get my rewards which has continued to this day. She turned into a slut that would fuck 10-15 cocks a day while I waited for the results of each. At this point both women eat each other and we get together as a foursome on a regular basis. Incest is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a nice little story of a family sticking together

and fucking together......vice is nice but incest is best...will be even better when she gets pregnant several times........loved it....

rickjones185rickjones185about 9 years ago
Great story

I love your story. I always wished I had a sister I could have sex with. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. All 3 of the boys had sex together but the girls were much younger. I don't know if it is a true story but it is very hot and well written. Thank you for sharing it with me.

tangoperutangoperuabout 3 years ago
I don't think so.

He was included only to ensure his silence. Six months is too much for "can't find the right time to tell you".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

exactly as tangoperu put it

1* because of bad plot(holes)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was good except I know my sister would have insisted that we sucked each other's cocks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous