Decadence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

"God damn Brian! Wait until you slip inside this sweet juicy pussy of hers. I swear to God bro! Sis has got the tightest, most amazingly slick cunt you've ever been in!"

I damn near shot off in her mouth. The thought of that, but oddly enough, hearing Jack say it, hearing him tell me what it was he already knew, and was in fact doing now himself. I could hear the slap of flesh against flesh as he pounded into her from behind.

"Slow down sweet fuck," she called out to him. "Time for me to fuck my other brother now, though if you'd like...you can have my ass while he does, how's that sound?"

"You...you like it up the ass too?" I asked shocked at her admission.

"Oh hell yes!" She giggled wildly. "And even better still, the thought of the two of you doing me together is something I've been masturbating wildly about now for years! And finally, FINALLY, it's going to happen!"

I watched and felt my sister as she climbed on top of me. Staring up at her, and then kissing her as she kissed me back. Not as she had done, not as a sister...but as a woman kissing a man. Passionately, hotly...desperately. And as we did, I felt the slickness of her cunt suddenly envelope and surround me, not quite entering. More like lips kissing me even that way. Mouth to mouth, her pussy mouth, my cock mouth, kissing, pressing, rubbing. And then heaven.

I felt her suddenly take me in fully. One easy up and then down motion, and suddenly I was inside her. Inside my sister, buried to the hilt. I held her breasts within my hands, kneading them, exploring them, pulling and rolling her hard taut nipples. Fucking her. Oh my god...fucking her!

"Oh yeah...yeah, come on Jack, my ass...it's waiting for you baby. Come fuck your sister's ass, and feel your brother's cock inside my cunt...fucking me, fucking me next to your cock, fucking my horny naughty little ass."

We held still for a moment, waiting for Jack to lubricate himself up a bit, using mostly Janet's free-flowing pussy juice to do so with. He then eased inside her, slowly...but effortlessly, and then suddenly I felt his stiff prick sliding up against mine, separated now by only the thinnest of membranes. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before in my entire life. Though the same was true for all of us perhaps.

"Holy fucking shit!" Janet cried out. "Oh My God that feels good!"

As one, we began moving together then, finding our way, finding the tempo...the pleasure, the unbridled enjoyment we were all now experiencing together. Thrusting up, feeling my sister's pussy clenching around me, the slickness of that pleasurable cavern, the juicy sounds she made...that we made. The sensation of my brother's cock spearing her ass, rubbing up the length of my own dick, as mine did the same to his. It was an ecstasy that none of us could withstand or tolerate for much longer. Janet, succumbing to it far more quickly than I had expected either Jack or I to do.

"Faster! Oh fuck! Faster! Harder! Faster!" She merely screamed as Jack and I began doing that, tag-teaming her in a way, he...behind thrusting wildly, pounding into her ass. Me below...humping up, she, grinding down, mashing herself against me, somehow meeting his thrusts as she did that. And then screaming. Not a simple cry of release, but an almost bloodcurdling scream that rattled the windows in the room as she came.

And then I felt it...as I heard Jack's deep-throated moan of enjoyment. His cock lurching, suddenly throbbing, and I knew he was just then spurting, filling our sister's bowels with his semen. I came...explosively. I felt my cock literally balloon inside her, and then the jettison of spunk, which came in torrents, or so it seemed anyway. I flooded her pussy, as Jack flooded her ass, as Janet drenched us both. Her own feminine cream adding to mine as it squished out of her, unable to contain it all any longer, making even more decadent sounds as we slowly wound down like a ticking clock about to expire.

We collapsed together in a heap, and then stayed that way for the better part of the next half hour hardly moving.

"Ok, ok...time for a shower. All three of us," she said sitting up rolling out of bed, cupping her pussy with her hand as though trying to keep the remaining essence of our combined spunk from dripping all over the floor. "And then after that..." She winked. "I want to suck you both...simultaneously."

Jack and I looked at one another. He grinned. And then I grinned. Things were never going to be the same again. Not ever!

**

Even taking a shower together the way we did, meant showers would as well no longer be the same again. Well hopefully anyway. Crowded as it was there in that small shower, we stood, the three of us, washing one another, Janet standing between as Jack and I soaped her up, not missing a single solitary square inch of her, nor she either one of us. And it was nicely odd in another way too, seeing my brother's hard stiff cock, standing there, proud and firm. Mine too, and neither one of us embarrassed, or shy about it either as Janet stood between us, one hand holding each of us, working them up and down together.

"Ok, nuff of this shit," she said none too politely. "Let's towel off...and then go back into the living room. I want to spend some time amusing myself with the two of you. Not that I'm sure you're gonna mind all that much," she mused. And then stepped out of the shower, beginning to dry off as Jack and I soon followed.

By the time Jack and I had finished drying off and headed off towards the living room, Janet was already sitting there on the couch waiting for us. "Come here," she pointed directly in front of where she was sitting, having already moved the coffee table out far enough so that we could do so even more easily. "Stand right here," she said again, directing. Jack and I stood, side-by-side as Janet once again reached up taking each of us in her hands. It was needless to say, an interesting, but not at all unpleasant experience. Looking down, seeing your own brothers cock hard in one hand, yours next to it, being held by the other as Janet now placed us both, or attempted to anyway...inside her mouth. Somehow she did manage to suck us both in together, just fitting the heads of our respective cocks inside her mouth, sucking a little, mostly licking, but enjoying that as she did so. "Fuck!" We both said in unison, not having intended to do so, but lessening the tension of the moment when we did.

"I know!" Janet suddenly stated, an idea coming to mind. It had indeed felt good, looked even better perhaps...seeing our sister doing that to us, but she obviously had yet another idea running around inside that naughty wicked little head of hers. "You two are gonna need to get comfy together...and quickly. So get the hell over whatever hang-ups either one of you might have, and do what your sister tells you to do...ok?"

Suddenly Janet was indeed in charge here, and Jack and I both knew it. "What do you want us to do?" he asked.

"Lay down on the couch, both of you...but here's the tricky-icky part...though maybe not for me," she giggled excitedly. "I need you balls to balls. That way, I can place these two beauties side-by-side. One thick, long, hot fucking cock, which I am damn well going to find a way to fuck together. At the same time."

"No way!" I exclaimed.

"Way!" Janet said determinedly. "Now come on you two...give me one fat juicy hard cock!"

It took some positioning, but believe it or not, we finally managed it. A little weird feeling yes, me on one end of the couch looking down at myself...across the way, Jack doing the same. Our pricks meeting up there in the middle, which Janet now held within her hands, holding them together as she climbed up onto the couch, hovering over us.

"You don't think this is really going to..."

She smiled, and then slid down....over both of us. It took a moment, it was tighter than anything I had ever felt before, that's for sure. And probably a damn-sight tighter than anything my sister had ever had up inside her cunt either. But she did it. Somehow, she fucking did it! After a few really careful, really slow up and downs, she seemed to stretch a bit making it far easier for her to fuck us both. The fact she had both my cock, along with my brother's inside her was amazing. Just sitting back watching her was intense too. Seeing the way she cupped her breasts, tweaking her nipples, riding the two of us was more sensual than anything I'd ever seen before. The look on her face, the pure physical joy as she rapidly approached yet again another mind-blowing orgasm was enough to trigger my second one of the evening. As I felt my sister's lubrications suddenly increase, along with another peel of deep-throated groaning that seemed to begin deep within her gut, suddenly spewing from her mouth in another ear-splitting scream of delight, I throbbed...and then felt the juice explode from my prick. Perhaps sensing what I felt, Jack cried out seconds later, and I knew then he too was adding more of his own juice to the now saucy mix. Janet slowed, though still humping the two of us, the sounds of the now very squishy, very frothy mix of our combined juices easily heard.

"Wow, that...was fucking hot!" Janet exclaimed as she finally stood up on weak knees, somehow managing to wobble over to a nearby chair collapsing down into it. Looking up and over at my brother, it was an interesting sight to see, our two pricks now mostly flaccid, covered in spunk, his...hers...and ours.

"You can say that again," I responded barely able to speak yet.

"I will...as soon as we've all had a chance to recover. I'm sure we'll all find something else naughty fun to do, and then I'm sure I'll be saying that again afterwards!"

I had no doubt she was right about that.

**

Unfortunately, Jack had to leave for his part-time job, scurrying upstairs to shower again. Still sitting there across from my sister, it now seemed a little surreal, especially as she had made no effort to dress, deciding to remain naked though she had returned with hot towels in order to clean up with. To my surprise, she came over towards me, and rather than handing me one in order to clean up myself, she began doing so for me. Janet always had been attentive in that regard, but certainly not precisely in this way, washing and cleansing my now very flaccid and very satisfied prick.

She seemed to take quite a bit of delight in doing so, even going so far as to skin back the foreskin, cleansing and taking special care there as well. She was smiling.

"What?" I asked curious seeing her expression.

"Just remembering something," she answered back smiling even wider.

"And..........?"

"You have a tendency to talk in your sleep a lot," she offered, which wasn't new to me, as I did.

"Yeah, and occasionally walk in my sleep too," I added. A fact that had caused me a few somewhat embarrassing moments as a kid growing up. Hearing the story of how I had walked outside buck naked in the middle of a snow storm. Mom...trying to shoo me back inside the house, chasing me around the street with a quilt as I ran from her laughing hysterically. That was one I was glad I hadn't woken up in the middle of.

"Oh yeah," Janet giggled. "Mom did tell some interesting stories about you doing that too, but I was remembering an incident one night a few months ago...in particular," she paused looking up at me with a mischievous look in her eyes.

"Go on..." I encouraged curiously now.

Janet continued washing my dick, though at this point it became more of a continued fondling. Perfectly clean now, she seemed more content with just holding it, waggling it a bit softly, almost nonchalantly toying with it as she continued her story.

"I had just gotten home from work, tiptoeing down the hall trying to be quiet so as not to wake you up," she related. "I passed by your door on the way to my room, and thought I heard talking. Obviously you were alone, but I wasn't sure at first...wondering if you finally had actually invited someone over."

I laughed at that. "You know better than that," I told her. "When was the last time that I had a female guest over to the house?"

"Well, that may be true...but at the time, I did wonder. Anyway, I stood outside your door listening, and then tried the door, intending to just take a little peek into your room. Obviously you were alone, sound asleep in your bed, but I realized while looking inside, you were naked. As hot as it was...and had been, you were laying on top of the sheets. There was also a full moon then as I remember, so the light was coming in through the window, just enough to allow me to see you by. I almost turned to walk out and go back to my room when you suddenly rolled over. When you did, I noticed you had an erection."

"Oh no! Really? Oh fuck...sorry about that!"

Janet laughed. "What for? Not your fault you had a hard-on, in your sleep. Hell, I swear Jack does all the time," she smiled again. "But it wasn't even that so much that caused me to do what I then did...it was what you said after that...in your sleep."

"What did I say?"

"You said the sweetest thing ever," she grinned broadly. She then sat back on her heels, though still managing to hold onto my cock. "You said...'God Janet, I wish I could fuck those tits of yours!"

"I did not say that!"

"Oh yes you did!" She chuckled delightedly. "Clear as day! So much so, for a moment, I actually thought you were awake, speaking to me. I walked over, wondering if you were, but then you mumbled something totally unintelligible, and then I knew...you were talking in your sleep again. But the fact was Brian, I'd clearly heard you say that, and knew then what I'd suspected for quite some time, at least had an edge of truth to it. Anyway...I couldn't just walk away either, not having the perfect opportunity that I had at the time. The first real chance to have a close-up look at this dick of yours."

She waggled it again, a bit more fondly, playfully. And much to my surprise, I actually felt it thicken a little, trying to imagine all this.

"And then what?" I asked pleasurably as she slowly, almost teasingly began stroking it again.

"Well, I couldn't help myself. And like I said, the opportunity was simply too good to pass up. So I carefully sat down on the edge of the bed, and leaned over looking at you...inspecting you, and then tentatively held you for a moment, trying to see if my doing that would cause you to wake up. Obviously...it didn't."

"Obviously," I replied as I would have certainly remembered that, and not hearing it like this for the first time.

"Anyway...so then I leaned forward a little, like this," she showed me, and kneeling there in front of me the way she was, she stuck out her tongue, just lightly licking the head of my cock. "I licked it...licked it again, and looked up to see if you were waking up, but all you did was mumble something again, though you sighed pleasurably too. So I licked it some more, and then sucked it a little."

"Oh my god! Seriously? You sucked my cock while I was sleeping?"

"Did I ever!" She laughed. "But like I said Brian, after hearing what you said, and after having discovered what you'd also been doing...I knew then, as I later discussed it with Jack, that eventually, we'd have to tell you about us, and hopefully...include you with what we had just begun doing back then."

"Did she know?" I silently asked myself. "What do you mean...you discovered?" I asked more than a bit worriedly now.

She wrapped her lips around my cock again, sucking it however, even as she answered my question. "That you'd been using my panties to jerk off into."

I was mortified, embarrassed to tears almost. I had only done that a couple of times, and had always been very careful about putting things back. "How'd you...how'd you find out?" I asked shamefacedly. She giggled again, blushing a bit herself now.

"Oh don't be embarrassed by it," she told me. "Actually, I found that pretty sweet too...and yes, naughty admittedly. Quite a turn on in fact. But the thing is Brian, even as wet and juicy as I get, my panties are NEVER that crusty when I go to wash them! So I noticed that, especially one particular pair, my dark blue ones, which had a lot more stains on them than they should have. So that's when I asked Jack if he'd been using them to jerk off with. When he said "No", I knew he'd have told me he had. So I knew then...it had to be you. And that's when I sort of...set you up."

My face was beet red, I could feel it. "When...ah, when did you do that?" I now asked, having a pretty good suspicion when that must have been now. I had seen something myself, which had triggered it, or at least I thought that had to have been the incident she was talking about, as again...like I said, I hadn't actually done that more than two or three times at the most.

"The red ones."

I knew then, I was right. "Oh yeah...I should have known, or should have known better perhaps," I amended. "So...so you did that on purpose then?"

"Oh yeah, and boy was I excited when I went back later to check and see if you did, and of course found out that you had. I raced back with them myself after that, and actually masturbated with my own panties, knowing they were filled with your still sticky warm cum. God Brian, I got off so hard doing that, that I wanted to do it again, but unfortunately, I never caught you using them again, so I figured you must have been dealing with guilty feelings or something after that."

She was right there too. Because I had been. Tempted more than once, I never did so again, too afraid she'd discover what I'd been up to...been doing. So I had quit using my sister's panties to jack off with.

But the image of that day, her red panties had stayed with me for a long time and became for me one of the most often used fantasies to remember while jerking myself off late at night after going to bed.

I was running late for class that day. Standing impatiently outside of the bathroom waiting for Janet to finish up in there. We had made a rule, which up until then at least, seemed to work. The first twenty minutes always had been considered private, personal time. But after that, if anyone exceeded the time limit, and someone else needed to use the bathroom, then that was their problem. As the door didn't lock, we all honored the twenty-minute rule. I had given her twenty-two minutes, and needed to pee desperately, as well as at least wash up in lieu of taking a shower that morning.

I knocked, as we still did, even after someone had used up their allotted personal time before entering. Janet had called out, "Just a sec!" So I had waited, hearing a bit of scuffling, and figured she was looking for something to cover herself up in. Which had been my guess moments later when she said it was ok, and that I could come in. Her hair was wrapped in a towel, still obviously wet, and she had another one wrapped around her body, so I pretty much surmised that was what she'd been looking for.

"I'm in a hurry, so you might want to leave or it's going to get rank in here," I had warned her. She laughed, scurrying out of the bathroom, leaving me to my personal twenty minutes at least. As I sat down, I looked over and noticed what appeared to be red material caught in the cabinet door. So I reached over, opening it, which is when I then discovered an unexpected surprise, which I now knew...was a set up. Not only was it a pair of Janet's red satin panties, but there was some sort of vibrator sitting on top of them. Obviously, she'd been masturbating and had hurriedly tried to hide the evidence of her having been doing so. I picked up the toy, smelled it, and could still clearly smell my own sister's natural juices clinging to it. But then of course, I picked up the panties too. The crotch was still damp, still fragrant. And against my own better judgment, I used them to sit there and jack off with. I had even purposely tried not to get any semen inside them, though I must have gotten a little bit on them anyway, even as careful as I was...as I remember coming a lot! After I had finished, I then put them carefully back just the way I had found them, part of them still sticking out of the cupboard door, the toy carefully rearranged where I had found it. But obviously, now hearing all this, she had done that on purpose.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers