Decadence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

"Yeah, so after you left for school, I went back into the bathroom, and sure enough, I knew then you had discovered my trap, and sprung it. Sure enough when I looked for the evidence, I found some, though unfortunately, not nearly as much as I was hoping for. But even then, it was still enough that I ran back to my own room, taking my panties with me, and then used those to run up and down my slit with, until getting myself off again."

"So."

She giggled. "Yeah so...that's when I knew, that eventually...we'd end up like this, well...hopefully anyway. And now we have." She moved closer towards me, now cupping her breasts, surrounding my now stiff cock with them. "So...here we are."

"Indeed."

"So...still interested in that tit-fuck you mentioned? In your sleep?"

Now I laughed. "More than ever!"

She was still doing that to me when Jack came back down the stairs, all dressed and ready for work.

"Holy shit you two! Did I really need to see this? Now I'm going to be fucking horny all night at work! Thanks a lot!" He was smiling though as he said that, stopping briefly to watch for a moment, kissing his sister full on the lips even as she continued milking my prick with her breasts. "Do that for me later? After I get home?"

"Maybe tomorrow," she informed him. "I'll probably be sleeping in Brian's bed tonight."

I was surprised at hearing that, the thought not having registered up until now that that was even a remote possibility.

Once again he laughed at that though, which was a bit of a relief as there was no apparent jealousy, or concern in his expression as he turned heading out the door for work.

"Just as long as you keep your promise," he smiled, turning...his cock sticking out of his pants now, having unzipped them, somehow fishing it out, and now teasing her with it before stepping outside, his cock as far as we knew...still exposed.

"He always like that?" I had to ask.

"Only when he's horny," she told me, and then proceeded to finish jacking me off with her tits.

**

We indeed spent that night together, making love as it were, not just simply fucking. Though fucking we did too. But having that time together, alone...for some oddball reason, seemed to make up for all the times we hadn't been together, when the two of them had been. Maybe she knew that, or knew that's how I'd felt, been feeling when I had stood there in the doorway watching the two of them together. But as nice as that was, I think it was that moment when I went down on her for the first time. Feasting on that glorious pussy of hers, the smoothness of her full puffy lips, sucking and nibbling on each one. Basking in the aroma and fragrance of her heated cunt, licking...tasting, sucking her clit, and then doing everything all over again. I lost track of the number of times she came, climaxing over and over again until forced to shove me away. Too tender, too sensitive to continue, though aroused still even then. Forcing me onto my back, taking my hard stiff cock into her mouth, and then draining me. I hate to say it...it was the first time anyone had ever done that to me. Not that it had been a big deal (up until that moment anyway), but the fact my very own sister was the first. The first one to happily, almost greedily in fact, slurp down my cum, and then sit there, licking her lips, squeezing, urging out more, licking that up. It was beyond my wildest dreams seeing her doing that for me.

In the morning, still too tired, and honestly done in for the moment, I did however sit back, and allow myself the enjoyment of seeing Janet allow Jack to titty-fuck her. Even though I never got hard, never even remotely getting aroused enough to join the two of them. It was still exciting and arousing to watch it, to see it this time without the jumble of emotions and insecurities I had so recently experienced. I watched in fascination, seeing my brother's come marking our sister's breasts, drenching them, saturating them, and finding it both erotic and sensual.

Later that night...taking turns with her. Now laying beside the two of them, content to watch, enjoying the movement, the dance of their coupling. No longer the jealousy, guilt or feeling somehow less bonded or apart from them as I once had. I knew then, we had come together as one. As a family again, perhaps in a unique, unacceptable way to society as a whole. But it mattered not, not to us anyway. We had only had one another to rely on, to count on when things got tough, when that same society had pretty much left us to fend for ourselves and find a way to survive all this.

We had. We did. And we had no intention of ever going back again.

-End-

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers