All Comments on 'Deceptions Ch. 02'

by stevieraygovan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
annanovaannanovaalmost 14 years ago
discovery is a beautiful thing

And Jen is discovering a lot about herself. Something tells me she has a lot more to do yet.

However, I fail to see how this is like a frathouse gang-bang. To me, that implies that she has no control, and in this story, Jen is the one with the control. It was entirely her decision to take Ray while in the room with J.T.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Keep the awesomeness coming...

To echo Anna's comments, the discovery in this story is one of the most rewarding things. Having Jen discover her power and coming to terms with her sexiness and even slutty behavior is carried out in such an erotic format; definitely one of the author's strongest skills. You've got me impatiently waiting for the final chapter. Thanks again StevieRayGovan.

kemanderkemanderalmost 11 years ago
Awesome! A word you use a lot.

But, it's truly the only word to describe what you've created here, so I must use it in reference to this story. Character construction, a fantastic plot, descriptive interaction between character personalities, grammatical correctness, excellent proof reading and editing, all add up to a very professional, and for this web site, highly unusual erotic story. You have become my favorite author on the site, and I give the story 5 stars, and would give it ten were they available. I have also put this story in my favorites list. Excellent, and definitely..... AWESOME!!!

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Kemander, re: 'awesome'

The idea there was that I was shooting for authentic teen dialogue, and so many teens tend to use 'awesome,' 'totally,' 'hella,' 'hecka,' 'seriously,' et al quite a bit.

Otherwise, thank you for the kind words. It's funny that you mentioned the editing to this one, as I am literally putting the finishing touches on the definitive editing of this series as we speak.

Once that's finished, I will finally begin work on the long-overdue climactic chapter to "Everyone Loves My Ass." Then it will be time to complete the Summer saga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wtf!

another 4 pages of teasing?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous