Deceptions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next twenty minutes we fucked like porn stars. I took him every way imaginable; riding him hard, letting him drill me from behind, rolling onto my back and spreading my legs wide...absolutely loving his sexy cock pounding deep inside my pussy. "Harder," I panted into his mouth as we kissed. "Come inside me, baby. Fill my hungry cunt, and keep fucking me in the ass...."

Bam. Crying out even louder than the first time, he totally lost it. Judging from his whole-body spasms and the incredible flood of pulsing warmth spreading throughout my happy pussy, he must have unloaded at least five solid blasts of thick, creamy cum inside me.

I thoroughly loved every second I spent in his bed. The main thing I loved wasn't the actual sex; it was the control. I was learning how to make men come, and also how to make myself come. Even better, I had grown to love cum; in my mouth, filling my pussy, glistening on my breasts...anywhere. As Ray was fucking me, I realized I wanted it in my ass, too.

Now I almost can't wait to get fucked in my ass. Even though I'm barely eighteen, I think I'm already learning how to be a great lover. One thing for certain is that I know I adore having sex.

I also learned that at least where Ray is concerned, J.T. was one hundred percent correct. It really was "just fucking." Without a doubt, it was only sex. We totally fucked each other's brains out, and I was perfectly fine with it. J.T. supposedly fell asleep and missed the whole thing--yeah, right! LOL!--but whether he was actually watching or not didn't even matter to me...and that's the point. Ican fuck someone just for sex. I love to fuck, and I obviously don't need to be in love to do it, or to enjoy it. I simply love the sheer power of it. I don't love J.T., and I don't love Ray either, yet I love having sex with them.

I just have to be turned on, then I need someone who will fuck me well enough to make us both come.

Maybe Iam becoming a slut?

I decided that I probably am, and also that I love it. If this is what being a slut is, fine, I'm a slut.

Sign me up.

~ ~ ~

The next rehearsal was amazing.

For starters, Katherine had us practice the first blowjob scene. It cracks me up just to say that!

The first blowjob scene.

I mean...really? Thefirst blowjob scene? What, one wouldn't be enough?

God, Steph was going to die laughing.

Anyway, Katherine had us recite our lines, then she began positioning us to see how we would look to the audience. Trying different locations and body angles, she'd have me kneel before him, and lean down over him; sometimes by the couch, other times beside the chair, or maybe next to the bed. Nothing seemed to work for her, so she kept moving us all around the stage.

"Guys, I want to try something," she finally said. "What's bothering me here is the obvious fakeness of this scene. We're not doing porn, so I can't have it look as real as I would like. Still, we can do this. I know it's different from what we talked about, but I really think it will work better. We need to use lighting to help us imply what we can't actually show."

She called out to the lighting guy, telling him to watch for her signal before gradually darkening the stage.

"Okay, Dirk, I want you on the couch, leaning back against the armrest. Jen, I need you kneeling beside him. I'm thinking you can start by kissing his chest and stomach. When he reaches over to turn off the lamp, slowly undo his pajamas. While you're doing that, the main lights will dim. You only need to make the initial motion, like you're undoing the snap. Once Dirk clicks off the lamp and the stage lights go down, you'll be in relative darkness; not complete darkness, though. I still want the audience to be able to make out your shapes. That's when you begin sucking his dick."

I laughed, and she did too. "Just use your body to shield what you're doing. Seriously, I need it to look like you're really sucking his dick. I want you to go totally crazy on it. I want to see your head moving up and down, and I definitely want to hear your wet slurping sounds. This is an intense, sexy scene. It's going to last for at least a couple of minutes. Finally, with Dirk unable to take it any longer, he pulls you into the sixty-nine. Let your little robe hang down; once you're on top, it will cover most everything you do. The sixty-nine should last for another few minutes, and I want you both to have killer orgasms, especially you, Jen. You're being taken from your lover. You need to be overwhelmed. Dirk's gotta give you a damn good reason to leave your man, who's not just any man. He's a fucking Beatle! So, after you explode in a wild cum, you'll collapse on top of him before spinning around to kiss him again, then we'll completely darken the stage to end the scene. When the curtain drops, you guys go get ready for the next one."

She gave me a big grin. "Got all that? Again, I really need you to sell it. Passion, guys, passion. Make us believe it."

Yow. Dirk and I were blown away. This time he didn't even bother to be embarrassed; he simply let his cock grow until it was jutting out like a baseball bat as Katherine and I openly stared at it. Eventually dragging my protesting eyes back up to his face, I gave him a happy smile. Katherine, though, she just bopped the head of his insane erection with her clipboard, laughing, "That's the spirit! You desperately want to drive that huge dick inside this young, beautiful girl, and who could blame you? Now let's do this! I want it hot!"

After reciting our lines, we started kissing next to the couch, with the lights medium-dim. Dirk was so out-of-his-mind horny that he wasted no time in jamming his silk-covered cock straight into my pussy, then his tongue was in my mouth. I wasted no time either, immediately pressing my tits and pussy against him while sucking his tongue like it was a miniature cock. Right away his hands went beneath my robe, lifting it as he fondled my ass. All I had on were white bikini panties; when he slid his hands inside, fully cupping and squeezing my bare bottom, Katherine exclaimed, "Excellent! That looks fabulous! Awesome ass, Jen! Keep going!"

I couldn't help it. I giggled into Dirk's mouth at that "Awesome ass, Jen!" comment shouted across an auditorium. Everything with Katherine was "awesome," and she was such a nonstop cheerleader. I totally loved that about her.

Dirk let me finish giggling before whispering, "She's right, though, Jen. You do have an awesome ass." Nipping my bottom lip, he added, "And I can't wait to taste it."

That shocked me right back into the moment, and there was Katherine again, calling out, "That's good! Keep whispering to each other! We can't hear it, so it doesn't matter what you're saying, but that's what real lovers do. The whispering is great, guys. It's the perfect touch!"

Giggling again, I whispered, "Who said anything about tasting my ass, hmmm? There's nothing in the script about eating my ass. You're only supposed to eat my pussy, and I'll always have panties on."

"Who said I was talking about the play? You weren't wearing any panties the other night in the rec room," he grinned, pulling back to look me in the eye.

"Oh...god," I moaned.

Maybe I couldn't have everything I wanted just then, but I could at least have something, and I was determined to take it.

Totally spacing out on Katherine's directions, I whispered to Dirk, "Turn that damn light off already. I need to suck your cock."

After a brief hesitation, he reached over and clicked it off. Grinning, I went straight to my knees. The house lights dimmed, and boy did they dim! I wasn't expecting it to be so dark! I looked over to where I knew Katherine was sitting, and I could no longer make her out. Turning back to Dirk, I could see him easily enough from the slight bit of ambient light coming from the side of the stage. He smiled as I ran my hands up his thighs and across his stomach before bringing them to his cock. I was supposed to have him lean back onto the couch, but first I wanted to enjoy a few moments of exploration, caressing and squeezing his to-die-for dick.

"Fantastic!" laughed Katherine. "Jen, I like your way even better. Keep going with it. Just do whatever comes naturally. You two look awesome!"

With my hands returning to Dirk's sexy stomach, I nuzzled my face against his erection. Brushing my cheeks and lips up and down his silky length, I paused to give it a playful growling bite.

"Hey! No teeth!" he hissed, grinning.

Giggling again, I bit a little harder. "Shhh! You just hush, cock boy! You're mine now!" I whispered, softly mouthing the tip through his pajamas. Knowing that I needed to get on with it, I positioned him lengthwise on the sofa.

The back and arms of the couch were so tall that nobody to the rear or on either side of the stage could really see him. Only the audience would be able to see him, and it was my job to shield his midsection while pretending to suck his dick.

Debating whether to go for it right away or keep teasing him, I traced my fingertips back and forth along his waistband.

Dirk made the decision for me by pulling my head down to his stomach, ostensibly to hide what we were supposed to be doing. Squeezing his hips, I began nuzzling his tightly muscled abdomen with my nose and lips. While moving my face in sensual circles, the thought occurred to me that I never should have cut my hair so short. I wanted to fan it out to help cover us, but my shoulder-length Goth cut wasn't nearly long enough.

No biggie. During the actual performances Dirk and I will be wearing "early '70s long hair" wigs, as Katherine describes them.

On the plus side, J.T. tells me he likes that he doesn't have to keep moving my hair away to watch my face when I suck his dick.

That thought made me giggle, which made me giggle even more over the realization that I'm really still just a goofball teenager who giggles at everything. I giggle at the silliest sex stuff, always at the dumbest times. It reminded me that Dirk's slutty girlfriends probably don't constantly giggle like nine-year-olds, the way I do. Well, too bad! I giggle a lot! So what?

"You are such a retard. What are you giggling over now?" Dirk whispered good-naturedly.

Being called a retard on stage by the guy whose dick I was about to suck made me giggle even more!

'God, this is so awesome!' I laughed to myself.

"Sorry!" I finally whispered. I suppressed my giggling fit by planting my lips on his belly button. He groaned when I stuck my tongue inside and swirled it around, then I slid my mouth all the way down his "happy trail" to his waistband. Using my teeth, I unsnapped the button before giving his cockhead a teasing nip. Once I had the pajamas undone, I mashed my face into his pubic hair and nuzzled there for a while. His rock-hard cock was to the left of my face, between my cheek and the back of the sofa.

"Looks great, Jen! Love the nuzzling!"

Again Katherine's shout of encouragement made me crack up. This time I laughed out loud.

"Sorry!" she giggled from across the auditorium. "I'll try to shut up now!"

Dirk whispered, "Jen, stop giggling already, and suck my cock! Come on, you're killing me here!"

Grinning, I ran my face along his hard shaft, most of which was still covered by his pajamas. When I made it to the enormous mushroom tip, I nudged the jammies aside with my nose; after baring his huge dick, I pressed my cheek to it, savoring its warmth. Stroking my face back and forth along his pulsing length, I stopped to nip at the junction where the base of his shaft meets his lower abdomen. His cock sprang straight up alongside my jaw, so I turned to it while forming my mouth into an 'O' shape. Placing my lips on the hot flesh, I trailed all the way up and down one side of his thick pole before pressing it flat against his thigh with my cheek. Using my hand to hold it down, I planted a row of kisses on the other side of the shaft, directly beneath the throbbing head.

A drop of pre-cum dribbled from the slit. Delighted, I licked his flared crown. "Yummy," I whispered, smiling over the torture I was giving him.

"Jen, please! Put it in your mouth!" he hissed in desperation.

I took that opportunity to spin around, placing my panties-covered bottom right over his face. Leaning down, I buried my mouth in his smooth, hairless balls; gently biting them, I tugged on the bare skin.

I let out a shriek when I felt his teeth clamp down on my pussy through my panties. He simply took my entire sex into his mouth and began sucking on it! I was so excited that I came almost instantly, completely drenching my panties. I heard him sputtering, trying to find his breath as I humped my trembling pussy against his face. With my ass wildly hopping up and down, he pulled my panties aside to jam two fingers deep into my hot cunt. Once he started fucking me, I flopped my upper body onto his legs, positioning my face and shoulders between his cock and the audience.

Grabbing his dick at the base, I brought it to my mouth; feeding it inside, I took as much as I could manage and began giving him a thoroughly wet, noisy blowjob.

'Finally, I'm sucking your cock,' I thought triumphantly. When his satisfied groans joined mine within the echoing auditorium, I grinned around his thick dick and sucked even harder.

Katherine clapped excitedly, but for once she managed not to say anything.

I treated myself to two long passes before relaxing my throat and taking his cock all the way down. When I buried my nose in his balls, showing him that I'd taken every inch, I felt his entire body spasm. I held that position, moaning happily as he poured his enormous load into my tummy. Although I really wanted to pull back and taste his cum, I kept my head still, letting him fully enjoy his first orgasm in my mouth.

There would be other times, I knew. Besides, by swallowing every last drop I left no evidence that we'd really done it, right?

When he was finished coming, I discreetly tucked him away and snapped his jammies closed before spinning around again to stretch out on top of him. Immediately he slid his hands beneath my robe, cupping my ass. I loved the feeling of his big hands on my bare bottom, and I told him so. "Mmmm, I finally got to suck your gorgeous cock, and your hands feel so perfect on my ass. I think I'm really going to like doing this play," I whispered.

"Me too," he grinned between kisses. "You have an incredibly great ass."

"Oh, yeah? Well you have an incredibly awesome cock...maybe even too awesome. I'm going to have a tough time hiding what we're really doing if I suck your beautiful dick every time I see it, which is exactly what I always want to do. We're gonna get busted for sure!"

The house lights dimmed to pitch-black. When they came back on, an applauding Katherine shouted, "Yes! That was excellent! You guys are just awesome together!"

After we were dressed and done for the day, Katherine took us aside for another of her little pow-wows. Grinning, she said, "Look, guys, I've been thinking. I know, scary, right? Anyway, Jen, that scene was super hot, but realistically any man who was in Dirk's position there would want your panties off."

"Definitely," Dirk added, nodding sagely.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Jeez, Katherine! Now you want me pantiless, too?"

"Well...yes, I do," she answered, smiling sweetly. "In fact, I think I'm also going to have you take Dirk's pajamas all the way off in this scene. It makes sense for the flow of the story, since the next scene has you both naked in bed. The audience will see Dirk fully nude at the beginning of that one. There's no way you'd put your panties back on after doing a sixty-nine, not when you two are headed to bed to make love. The question is how to do it? Do we have you take your panties off as part of the make-out scene, making a big production of it, or are you simply not wearing anything beneath your robe in the first place? Maybe we get you completely naked during the sixty-nine scene, like Dirk's going to be."

"Don't we still need my robe to help hide what we're supposed to be doing? Dirk has a really big cock, so it's going to be difficult enough as it is to keep the audience from seeing it if he keeps getting hard like this..." I said, reaching down to grasp his erection, which she could clearly see for herself anyway.

Watching me stroke his firm length, she smiled. "Sweetie, as long as you're in this show, I'm sure he'll be constantly hard. Okay, you're right, I think we ought to start off by keeping the robe, at least until you're done with the sixty-nine. Here's what we'll do. This will be much sexier. Next time, Dirk, when you're kissing Jen in front of the sofa, reach up beneath her robe and pull her panties down. This is before she gives you the blowjob. We'll go ahead and make it a big production. Nothing's sexier than watching a woman take her panties off, especially when a man does it for her while she's still standing. That one little part, when the woman wiggles her hips to help the panties slide over her ass and down her thighs, then that last part, as she gingerly steps out of them? There is nothing hotter. It's like the dropping of the starter's flag at a car race. It's the final barrier removed...permission granted. Complete surrender. I'm telling you, it's the hottest fucking thing on the planet. Italways is. And with Jen's perfect, amazing ass? That would just be super incredibly, awesomely hot!"

"Okay, okay!" I said, laughing again. "We'll have him take off my panties!"

Katherine is just a total crackup, the way she talks a mile a minute like that. She is such a spaz.

God, I love her.

Still zipping along at warp speed, she continued, "You have to make absolutely, positively sure to show the audience her ass, Dirk. After she steps out of her panties, slowly run your hands up the backs of her thighs and over that stunning bottom of hers, lifting her robe above her ass with your wrists. Cup it, squeeze it, spread it open...caress every supple inch. I mean really savor it. Show it off. Let's make her ass a star too. When you pull up her robe, do it like a museum unveiling, super slow and sexy. I want the audience to die from that first glimpse of perfection. Jen, as he's fondling you, make sure to do that awesome little ass wiggle you always do. Then, Dirk, allow the robe to slip back down, covering her again. Give us just a tease, a tantalizing taste of why you're so fucking insane over this woman."

I couldn't believe her!

"Katherine! That awesome little ass wiggle I always do?What?! I do no such thing!" I guffawed, completely busting up.

"Yes, you most certainly do!" she crowed, laughing right along with me. "You know, that awesome little wiggle you do whenever your ass is really happy! When Dirk puts his hands on your hips or ass, you do this mouthwatering little ass wiggle every time! I swear, it's almost as if your gorgeous bottom can't help but celebrate his hands being back where they belong. Girl, it's so outrageously sexy, I thought for sure you were doing it on purpose."

"On purpose?! I'm not even aware I'm doing it!" I said, giggling again like an imbecile.

"Well, whatever you do, don't stop doing it. Every time you dance your ass that way, I'm seriously tempted to jump out of my seat and run up onto the stage to take a big bite out of your luscious little bottom. Dirk, can you imagine how the audience is going to react when they see it?"

"Yes, I can," he said, shooting me a knowing leer.

"Exactly!" laughed Katherine. Giggling up a storm, she gave me a playful swat on the bottom.

"Fine!" I shouted, jumping away while laughing like crazy. Holding my hands over my ass as protection, I giggled right back, "So Dirk takes off my panties, he shows everyone my ass, and whenever possible I should do some sort of little ass wiggle to make all the pervs like you two happy. Is that about it?"